What's new

India UNSC membership. Withdraw Pakistani UN membership?

membership with out solve disputes should we widrow from UN?

• yes

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • no

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • don't know

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LOOKS like funny but its already happen if india will got in 2015 UNSC as veto power membership should we sidrow from UN and kick UN ??????? is it posible they give to india membership without solve the issues with pakistan?????.:)

please don't be troll or mess with thread i go for a visit monday i will be back and check results.its reqest to all.:cry:

Last edited:
actually pak should push for a seat, only islamic nation with a nuclear bomb, and islamic nations need representation if this council is to mean anything.

we have 10473 solders and hundreds of other UN workers along with we are a nuclear power.its may be end of UN era start from pakistan as a first drop of rain.

actually pak should push for a seat, only islamic nation with a nuclear bomb, and islamic nations need representation if this council is to mean anything.

according to you and some pak members,which of 5 permanent members(some of them thinks world is their b.itch) will vote for you?

don't you think Turkey is best suited to represent all islamic nations!

according to you and some pak members,which of 5 permanent members(some of them thinks world is their b.itch) will vote for you?

don't you think Turkey is best suited to represent all islamic nations!

naturally i would prefer pakistan to represent firstly itself then other islamic nations

So if India, became a permanent member.

You plan to counter that, by Isolating Pakistan from the rest of the world.

I would suggest, Pakistan seek for better relations with India.

and counter it influence with China.

Leaving the UN accomplishes nothing. But make Pakistan a rouge state, while India becomes one of the most powerful in the world.

India ain't getting UN SC membership in near future your friend :china: won't allow it so rest easy.

naturally i would prefer pakistan to represent firstly itself then other islamic nations

Wait is you want Pakistan to be on the UNSC for its own merits and capabilities.

Name one member out of the 5 who will offer support.

India has a 3 member's support , one abstention and one undecided.

Being a member of the security Council may make you a very favourable diplomatic position.

But there are responsibilities which are financial and Military .

as well as being a world leading nation.

Before Pakistan can think of UNSC status, Join the G20, the G8 or G8+5 .

You sir are not being realist.

India own seat on the council is not guaranteed.

Despite meeting a myriad of criteria.

To me Un mean: UNable to do anything!:rolleyes:

It's the biggest joke to world since 1945. Everytime when their is a war started by U.S. or Russia UN was always unable to do anything and their behaviour towards the Muslim countries is also questionable.

It will be another loose for the world if india become a UNSC member, bcz it have to solve the disputes with Pakistan first and if they don't do this then it's clear to the world how impartilal UN is! :rolleyes:

I think it's quite impossible India becomes UNSC member bcz it will cause further imbalance in the power and could effect the decisions of the already permenent members.

I think all Indians voted for yes even if it wasn't meant for them lmao

It is inevitable that India will become a UNSC member ...sooner or later. If China backs India now, then India will also support China and this will be beneficial for China and the long run ...India and China also have similar concerns when confronted by developed countries which was reflected in the world environmental summit. So in any case it is wise for China to back India.

LOOKS like funny but its already happen if india will got in 2015 UNSC as veto power membership should we sidrow from UN and kick UN ??????? is it posible they give to india membership without solve the issues with pakistan?????.:)

please don't be troll or mess with thread i go for a visit monday i will be back and check results.its reqest to all.:cry:

Russia which is a permanent member has problems with chechnya.China which is a permanent member has problems with tibet.

So according to u a nuclear bomb is a requirement for becoming a permanent member???

Back
Top Bottom