What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Nobody plays as nuclear Gandhi. you play against him. sheesh. the level of knowledge, I tell you.

Jesus Christ, I'm calling YOU Nuclear Gandhi. I just looked under your skirt to expose the little obsessive fetish you have with destroying Pakistan. Since you can't do it in real life, the next best thing is Civilization. :victory::victory:

Jesus Christ, I'm calling YOU Nuclear Gandhi. I just looked under your skirt to expose the little obsessive fetish you have with destroying Pakistan. Since you can't do it in real life, the next best thing is Civilization. :victory::victory:

Oh. Thank you for calling me nuclear Gandhi. I am honoured.

As for the skirt comment, you dirty dirty boy with dirty dirty mind. Is that what you do in real life also? Looking at other men's skirts? I thought that was a medieval Greek fetish. Or maybe you were descended from the Greeks...you know conquering and all...and all the 'habits' from Troy.

Oh. Thank you for calling me nuclear Gandhi. I am honoured.

As for the skirt comment, you dirty dirty boy with dirty dirty mind. Is that what you do in real life also? Looking at other men's skirts? I thought that was a medieval Greek fetish. Or maybe you were descended from the Greeks...you know conquering and all...and all the 'habits' from Troy.

Okay this made me laugh and feel lighter in mood. But no one will use nuclear.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom