What's new

Indian Army Captain , JCO Killed 4 injured in IIOJK | Radio Pakistan | July 2022 .

"Accidental" - yeah sure.
Barood ke baat kar rahay ho, ya kisi aur cheez ki :rofl: .
Pin kheench li kisi ne ghalti se
Kashmir war section is good for this .

Two Indian army officers killed, four other army personnel injured in IIOJK blast

July 18, 2022
18457299731658132800.jpg

(File Photo)
In Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, an Indian army captain and a Junior Commissioned Officer were killed and four other army personnel injured in a grenade blast in Poonch district.
The accidental grenade blast occurred when the army personnel were on duty along the Line of Control in Mendhar area of Poonch on Sunday night.

bro tusi kia kar rhe hO stop it please you need to understand something, hear me out .. economy nearing default, politcal unrest ,ethnic unrest ,terror attack on almost a daily basis ,awam revolting against its own military leadership to bnda ki kare?would you not feel insecure and go full ballistic?and post about how pakistan has lost more military men this month alone than india has all year from (led attacks to beheading ,kidnapping ambushes ) last year was even worse in terms of casualties and attacks but i would suggest you not to go down that path ,it is in india's interest to see a peaceful stable pakistan good thing they are currently NEGOTIATING WITH THE TTP with that let's hope the circle of violence an anarchy ends in pakistan it's not a game i personally love pakistan
291475769_4801462709953559_2458168629195888357_n.jpg

bro tusi kia kar rhe hO stop it please you need to understand something, hear me out .. economy nearing default, politcal unrest ,ethnic unrest ,terror attack on almost a daily basis ,awam revolting against its own military leadership to bnda ki kare?would you not feel insecure and go full ballistic?do you see any indian post about how pakistan has lost more military men this month alone than india has all year from (led attacks to beheading ,kidnapping ambushes ) last year was even worse in terms of casualties and attacks so i would suggest you not to go down that path ,it is in india's interest to see a peaceful stable pakistan good thing they are currently NEGOTIATING WITH THE TTP with that let's hope the circle of violence an anarchy ends in pakistan i personally love pakistan want to see it compete with india so let him be

QT-JK.jpg
Screenshot_20220511_092511.jpg

You crawling like a cockroaches on a Pakistani forum is proof enough of your Obsession with us.
You don't even have a voice anywhere so you need to pollute our forums.
Get off your high Moral Mule and first show some respect to your dead soldiers instead of packing them like some discarded items.

View attachment 862936

My neighbors dead dog was better packed than this -- lol

Look here, jerkoff...

Try visiting your own version of [PDF]. I'm sure you're a Member of or have visited that hellhole of a site: View attachment 862937

Kindly check out the Content they post & how your kind celebrate the death of our Fallen Soldiers it with Emojis.

All we've done is post an Article, something your kind do here on [PDF]. Lucky for them, they don't get banned. I suppose we're a whole lot more tolerant than you clowns.

Joint point out these randi ke bache ko me.. I’ll handle them

Back
Top Bottom