What's new

Indian army wants INSAS series of rifles replaced

modernization of particular wing is done in threat perception ,comparing INSAS with our Pakistan army's G3 ,there seems no reason for replacing inas for infantry as INSAS is more compact,light weight,accurate compared to G3 which is comparable to our older FNFAL series rifle .INSAS can further be improved to meet the need for special forces which till now relay on TAR21 or AKM & other AK variants.or may be for future may go for Russian "abakan" assault rifle which has the ability to pierce body armor with 5.56 mm bullet just like a 7.76mm can, due to it firing mechanism. but untill unless pakistan army goes for some modern rifle ,INSAS will do its job quite well .

hahahahaha you can't even spell Al-Khalid correctly, so how can you say it substandard. Pak Army is satisfied with this beast, not only Pak Army but many other countries are showing interest in this. We have something really exist in full standard, not like your arjun which is still an unreliable. and G-3 lolz buddy you have no idea about this deadly rifle.:sniper::bounce:

i think the tamils will understand it............prove that the arjun is unreliable now.........the IA which now feels good abt the arjun thinks tht the AK is just a hype............if it is reliable why havent u produced abt 500(with AK-2) in 10 years rather than the 220 present..................everyone knows how uncontrollable the g-3 is in full auto and the PA uses it mostly in semi auto mode.

i think the tamils will understand it............prove that the arjun is unreliable now.........the IA which now feels good abt the arjun thinks tht the AK is just a hype............if it is reliable why havent u produced abt 500(with AK-2) in 10 years rather than the 220 present..................everyone knows how uncontrollable the g-3 is in full auto and the PA uses it mostly in semi auto mode.

????...:blink::blink:

Holy saturn=the arjun has reached maturity and 250 are goin to enter service compared to 220 of ur "yen aal kh**dhi".............AK are not modualar enough,the pakistan army may settle for substandard equipment(the old g-3) but not the IA...........it needs ultra light ,easy to handle,modular,multicalibre ,all weather weapons

Typical indian troll mentality..........ROFL at ur kind(troll).

Last edited:
Holy saturn=the arjun has reached maturity and 250 are goin to enter service compared to 220 of ur "yen aal kh**dhi".............AK are not modualar enough,the pakistan army may settle for substandard equipment(the old g-3) but not the IA...........it needs ultra light ,easy to handle,modular,multicalibre ,all weather weapons

Typical pathetic indian troll mentality..........ROFL at ur kind(troll).

Typical indian troll mentality..........ROFL at ur kind(troll).
Posting the message two times doesnt make it a troll...... When u people dont have anything to offer then Y post nonsense?
Come up something credible or better refrain from making trolls. And u r calling him troll.

i think the tamils will understand it............prove that the arjun is unreliable now.........the IA which now feels good abt the arjun thinks tht the AK is just a hype............if it is reliable why havent u produced abt 500(with AK-2) in 10 years rather than the 220 present[/B]..................everyone knows how uncontrollable the g-3 is in full auto and the PA uses it mostly in semi auto mode.

AK is a hype? and arjunk is a failure.
How do u know its just 220 Al Khlids? WIKI :rofl:
Pakistan never boasts of its inventry unlike india.......for example It was rumored tht Pakistan is interested or may buy several (in hundreds) of SH-1 arty system........we didnt even know tht we already have them till recent excersise when some photographer snap shot them during fire power exercise.
About G-3.... we use G3A3 and do u even know wat it looks like>have u ever touched it in ur life?
Ur saying B.S...I have personally used G3A3 and Pak Army uses it on auto or semi how do u know?r u COAS of PAK?
@ ur previous post....Pak army uses bad equipment...........does ur army even have a Hmg? or lmg? or a true SP howitzer? or a true Attack heli?
Ur army is still using old ww machine guns with the mags.
Hows Alhalid not modular? go read about it son...u will be embarassed so next time do research tht will save u some face nd embarassment.

Last edited:
Pakistan never boasts of its inventry unlike india.......for example It was rumored tht Pakistan is interested or may buy several (in hundreds) of SH-1 arty system........we didnt even know tht we already have them till recent excersise when some photographer snap shot them during fire power exercise.
About G-3.... we use G3A3 and do u even know wat it looks like>have u ever touched it in ur life?
Ur saying B.S...I have personally used G3A3 and Pak Army uses it on auto or semi how do u know?r u COAS of PAK?
@ ur previous post....Pak army uses bad equipment...........does ur army even have a Hmg? or lmg? or a true SP howitzer? or a true Attack heli?
Hows Alhalid not modular? go read about it son...u will be embarassed so next time do research tht will save u some face nd embarassment.

Same should be applied to yourself before making expert comments on Indian armed forces too..you still living in the past showing links of 2003-2005 to proove that Arjun is a failure ..here members shown you links of Arjun outclassed T-90 and also more Arjuns are ordered by the Army..still with out any dignity you still trolling around here saying that Arjun is a failure..there is nothing wrong accepting that you were wrong..we all are here for learning new things here..

india army is using insas rifles from 20 years and now they want to replace it's. actually it's a normal process, pakistani army also replace it's aks type rifles by G-3.
indian army want to replace insas rifle it doesn't mean they only buy it from foreign supplier. army invest money on drdo multi caliber weapon system program. i think army is going to buy drdo next generation rifles.

so please don't make it big issue.

Any ideas what we can do about it so we can implement change? MMS is probably the best PM we're going to have for a long time.

well me and my wife surrendered the indian pasports we only got american now since we are US citizens now.i had a big argument in the indian consulate but they said rules are rules

Wake up ..its 2010..not 2005...i ve provided links above to prove my claim.
But u...just spilling ur vitriol.

Prove it...dont give lame excuses like we dont boast..this that...
Until u prove otherwise im well within my rights to believe wiki or any other damn source i like.

HMG,LMG...u must be kidding..ask ur rangers with wat they r fired upon,...they ll give u the answer.
And Attack heli....have u heard of Hind..?

Mil Mi-24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is wat the Mujaheddin used to fear at the bottom of their hearts.

And wat attack heli does ur Army use..? Cobras from Vietnam war era..:lol:

Wat does ur army use.?..laser weapons that we see in star wars..?

most of my pakistani friends blame that insas rifle is not reliable but i just want to say indian army is using it from 20 year and army personnel said it's a good rifle. however some issue happened with this rifle but now problem has been solved and many countries is using this rifle. so stop talking on the reliability of this rifle.

heckler and koch.....is this not the standard rifle of Pakistan Army?, you have not even made a refile of your own, why are you refusing the INSAS to retire then?:)....

Howlong will you Heck and koch continue, you will not replace them with new?

Gogbot gave you links where IA wants to replace the rifles with modern rifles.

Do you know that INSAS is going to be the standard assault rifle of Army of OMAN?
If you still dont want to accept it then its your choice:)

New Excalibur 2010

4367052573_bc13fa0992.jpg

Back
Top Bottom