What's new

Indian army wants INSAS series of rifles replaced

it was Qadri who posted the links..but you said Arjun was a failure..yes DRDO had its failures but they learned from it...they are getting better day by day..

Is this your quote??or are you having selective amnesia??

Dude why are getting so angry? let it be! You ever noticed most pakis on this forum will only focus on our failures. It should be expected and they will embellish at will. Out failures are our failures. We Will We Have to learn from it!

Yupz the same brusted INSAS kicked the asss of your freedom fighters send my Mushraff to take Kargil..its prooved its metal and its actively used in Kashmir and its now fixing more and more dates for your freedom fighters to meet their 72 virgins

My bad ,i thought you were talking about Kargil war..sorry

Still not inducted in Army..its only in user trial as of now..and about Indian made Machine gun..read the thread from the begining..there is plenty of guns that showed here from the members..Insas will be a good start..its proove its mettal in Kargil war and its actively used in counter insurgency operations..[/QUOTE]

Before going into the replies....I would like to summarise

1)It was Qadri who brought Arjun into this
2) Show us the proofs of AK being inducted in large numbers.
Otherwise the Wiki figues of 220 stands.

Hope so LOL.

Not hope...tey ve already learned....the induction of Akash,further 2 regiments of Arjun(a total of 4),Agni 2 sucess,LCA IOC in Dec 2010,
LCH,ALH Dhruv, (Am i missing something here..?) flight all prove they have learned their lessons.

Yes it is.where did i say indian army doesnt have a HMG?
I again repeat tht IA still uses ww ancient relics on the name of a HMG.
Which now they have started to look for
U have clearly said that IA doesnt have HMG in ur previous post and now covering ur tracks.
Anyway not worth replying to.
As i said Ask ur Rangers..they ll give the answer for that.

LOL u should thank Weak Nawaz for the withdrawal.

hahaha...u shuld thank Nawaz for his pragmatic approach...otherwise again indian forces again would have crossed LOC and u would ve been forced to defend Lahore once more. :lol:

Dont bring religion into ur rant....or do u want me to ask u to go,drink and get high on some organic waste?
About asskickin son......go and read how airforce,all available army assets were used.....again thank Nawaz who got pressurised thts when (while withdrawal casualities) happened..

We r not bringing religion into these...Its ppl like Hafeez sayeed,Masood Azhar,Geelani who r bringing in religion into this b/n India and Pak.

.unlike ur little boys who ran out of coffins:cheers:

We r proud of our soldiers and each and every one of them was given a proud martyrs funeral unlike ur army boys for whom we had to give a funeral as ur country refused to acknowledge them and get their bodies back.
U should thank us for that.

It was developed at the end of last year and was kept secret till its pics were seen on IDEAS etc.
They are still to decide whether induct a 5.62mm in army or not....
Dont want a big blunder like indian army now wanting to replace its INSAS after more then a decade.

Wat indian machine gun?Did u make a new one right now?

Ever wonder why ur army wants it replaced now?

Not because they are defective...but because they r nearing the end of their life...Nothing wrong..perfectly normal

Another thing INSAS is not indigenous as u claim......its a copy of an israeli gun..made by israeli help.

Just like ur TATA AXE vehicle and now ur arjun
k

I could only laugh at it...since it is coming from a Pakistani whose army still uses licence produced rifles originally made by Heckler and Koch ,a German company.

Another thing INSAS is not indigenous as u claim......its a copy of an israeli gun..made by israeli help.

Just like ur TATA AXE vehicle and now ur arjunk

Ehehhe

TATA AXE? It's Mahindra Axe. It's an Indian vehicle designed by Israeli engineers.

IQ test please, mods?

2) Show us the proofs of AK being inducted in large numbers.
Otherwise the Wiki figues of 220 stands.

Wow.......wiki.....such a crediable source?
can i give u rupee news or others?

Not hope...tey ve already learned....the induction of Akash,further 2 regiments of Arjun(a total of 4),Agni 2 sucess,LCA IOC in Dec 2010,
LCH,ALH Dhruv, (Am i missing something here..?) flight all prove they have learned their lessons.

LCA?MAYBE next year
Dhruv?is it indegenous? i read it cant climb above 5000 ft
Arjunk?:woot:

U have clearly said that IA doesnt have HMG in ur previous post and now covering ur tracks.

I still stand by it.wat HMG or LMG are u using?

WW2 old machine guns with the magazine inserted above?
:rofl:

Anyway not worth replying to.
As i said Ask ur Rangers..they ll give the answer for that.

Yeah they say small cracker.......do u use crackers or BB guns? in return i hear u get some awesome firepower?

hahaha...u shuld thank Nawaz for his pragmatic approach...otherwise again indian forces again would have crossed LOC and u would ve been forced to defend Lahore once more. :lol:

Yeah, and manmohan would again hold on to his dhoti and run to UN and beg for a ceasefire in tashkent:rofl:
Best part was how ill equiped Mujahedeen shot 4,5 or more indian air crafts:rofl:

We r not bringing religion into these...Its ppl like Hafeez sayeed,Masood Azhar,Geelani who r bringing in religion into this b/n India and Pak.

No but ur buddy in the previous post did......looks like u dont see ur own crap while steppin on ur own?
Wat about these people?di u have any proof against them?
YES THEY AND THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF KASHMIR
We r proud of our soldiers and each and every one of them was given a proud martyrs funeral unlike ur army boys for whom we had to give a funeral as ur country refused to acknowledge them and get their bodies back.

Same old bull shyt.....where are the people whose sons didnt return from kargil? why no protests? wat bodies?
Remember Capt Sher Khan?
He followed ur little boys to ur base camp?fire every bullet?and when he was told to surrender the LION hit the indian CO with his empty machine guns stock and embraced MARTYRDOM over surrender?

His body came from DELHI....stop ur bull shyt...makes u look like a crownie dpoon fed on indian medias bull shyt.

Note = Our army didnt take part in it nor did our airforce.....it was NLI and mujahedeen,,
NLI is now a part of PAK ARMY as a reward for there services they did in kargil......thts how we value our SOLDIERS.....
2 NISHAN E HAIDER and many other prothemous medals were given.......Capt.SHER KHAN and Lance Naik.LAL were given PAKISTANS HIGHEST MILITARY MEDAL,,,HISHAN E HAIDER

Thts how we respect our heroes.

U should thank us for that.

U should thank us for letting u lift ur dead boys whose smell was ruining the climate on our side.........met a few who said the stinch of the deadI(indians) was so bad they had to ask th command to shift to other positions.

I could only laugh at it...since it is coming from a Pakistani whose army still uses licence produced rifles originally made by Heckler and Koch ,a German company.

Atleast we dont make crappy israeli copys and term then indegenous??
Try watchin my previous post kid......thts PK-08 new 100% INDEGENOUS RIFLE not israeli crappy copy.

Ehehhe

TATA AXE? It's Mahindra Axe. It's an Indian vehicle designed by Israeli engineers.

IQ test please, mods?

Wat about engine ?isnt tht also israeli?....wats indian in it?except the transmision?
IQ CHECK COMPLETE..U FAIL

you guys must have a lot of free time in your hands, to multi quote and post every bait with a counter bait(troll ) post.. :sigh:

Wow.......wiki.....such a crediable source?
can i give u rupee news or others?

Yes please...let us c wat they say.

LCA?MAYBE next year
Dhruv?is it indegenous? i read it cant climb above 5000 ft
Arjunk?:woot:

india is not like some countries that induct fighters w/o weapon trials etc etc....
We have to wait so that wen they get their IOC they r finished with almost everything.So no worries.

Arjunk?? wake up ..its not 2005...but 2010...4 regiments of Arjun on order,65 already inducted.
I still stand by it.wat HMG or LMG are u using?

WW2 old machine guns with the magazine inserted above?
:rofl:[/QUOTE]

read this..this is one of the many:
M2 Browning machine gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah they say small cracker.......do u use crackers or BB guns? in return i hear u get some awesome firepower?

Ur Rangers are getting killed by those crackers...hahaha poor souls.
I think PA needs to give them better protection to them or are they too soft..? :lol:

Yeah, and manmohan would again hold on to his dhoti and run to UN and beg for a ceasefire in tashkent:rofl:

hehehe..watever soothes ur ego...:lol:
or shall i post the links for Pakistan getting a thrashing in 1965..?
I have many..:lol:

Best part was how ill equiped Mujahedeen shot 4,5 or more indian air crafts:rofl:

Yeah totally ill-equipped with the latest stingers from the PA inventory..

No but ur buddy in the previous post did......looks like u dont see ur own crap while steppin on ur own?
Wat about these people?di u have any proof against them?
YES THEY AND THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF KASHMIR

So wat..? Does it make a damn difference ..?:disagree:

Same old bull shyt.....where are the people whose sons didnt return from kargil? why no protests? wat bodies?

What do u expect them to do..?Wen ur country officially said that there were no PA personnel allowed..wuld ur ISI have allowed them to protest since it would have been damaging the image of ur country.,especially wen a military dictatorship was going on..?

Remember Capt Sher Khan?
He followed ur little boys to ur base camp?fire every bullet?and when he was told to surrender the LION hit the indian CO with his empty machine guns stock and embraced MARTYRDOM over surrender?

I care to remember no one...remember CAPT.vIKRAM bATRA..?

His body came from DELHI....stop ur bull shyt...makes u look like a crownie dpoon fed on indian medias bull shyt.

But the thousands of bodies of NLI personnel whose bodies werent received and they were given a silent burial by IA.
Dont deny that...its u who looks foolish being spoonfed by Pak media bullshyt.

Note = Our army didnt take part in it nor did our airforce.....it was NLI and mujahedeen,,
NLI is now a part of PAK ARMY as a reward for there services they did in kargil......thts how we value our SOLDIERS.....
2 NISHAN E HAIDER and many other prothemous medals were given.......Capt.SHER KHAN and Lance Naik.LAL were given PAKISTANS HIGHEST MILITARY MEDAL,,,HISHAN E HAIDER

How wuld u feel wen Rashtriya Rifles cross ur border and we say that IA was not involved since RR is a paramilitary..this is as foolish as that.
The NLI were under the command of PA nad wuldn/couldn taken part in Kargil w/o knowledge of the PA

U should thank us for letting u lift ur dead boys whose smell was ruining the climate on our side.........met a few who said the stinch of the deadI(indians) was so bad they had to ask th command to shift to other positions.

ur trademark rant...carry on.

Atleast we dont make crappy israeli copys and term then indegenous??
Try watchin my previous post kid......thts PK-08 new 100% INDEGENOUS RIFLE not israeli crappy copy.

And similarly the INSAS wich proved itself in Kargil id 100% indigenous.
BTW u cant deny the G3 used by ur Army is a licensed copy and not indigenous.

Last edited:
Yes definitely they have that's why they continously feeding the troll..
:hitwall:

Yeah u should ask ur brethern indian trolls not to bring Religion and other bullshitt in there whining...so we dont have to insult them(ur brother trolls)......also bangin ur head on a wall wont do u good.....asking them to stop there brain farts on PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.....sure will

Lol was meant to happen..Arjunk,LCA,T-72 based APCs....now this....i was sayin this way back and indians were cryin.no we have 1 million in active service,why would we induct them.they are awesome.....Now this..
Looks like i was right:no:
Waste of money and time
Why not just go for the lastest varient of AK series from russia....save the money,time and shame?

ohh my god my fav troller is back..good job buddy!!! kinda started to miss you...keep up the good work !!!:mps::mps::mps::bunny::bunny:

Hope so LOL.

What hope so??DRDO already devaloped missiles,Tanks and aircrafts along with wide variety of defence products..try to read that too instead of selective reading of the failures of DRDO

Yes it is.where did i say indian army doesnt have a HMG?
I again repeat tht IA still uses ww ancient relics on the name of a HMG.
Which now they have started to look for.

Hope you know about M2 Browning machine gun..its still in active service and one of the best HMG..there goes the WW relic theary out of the window

LOL u should thank Weak Nawaz for the withdrawal.

Dont bring religion into ur rant....or do u want me to ask u to go,drink and get high on some organic waste?
About asskickin son......go and read how airforce,all available army assets were used.....again thank Nawaz who got pressurised thts when (while withdrawal casualities) happened...unlike ur little boys who ran out of coffins:cheers:

lolz like you are not saying that..i didnt bring religion in to anything.,..Mujahedeen is a word used by those guys too..since calling them terrorists will hurt some one sentiments i have to call them some name right??There are plenty of bodies of your soldiers which decayed in the hills of Kargil because your army refused to accept them because of the possible embarasment and body count..so keep the theary of Nawaz was weak with your self..the fact is that we still have the Kargil and you yet again fail to capture it with your misadvanture and Its Insas who kicked lots of ***** of who ever in that Mountains

It was developed at the end of last year and was kept secret till its pics were seen on IDEAS etc.
They are still to decide whether induct a 5.62mm in army or not....

So we can say that your army is not using indegenious machine gun till now??:cheers:

Dont want a big blunder like indian army now wanting to replace its INSAS after more then a decade.
Wat indian machine gun?Did u make a new one right now?

Ever wonder why ur army wants it replaced now?

Just like ur TATA AXE vehicle and now ur arjun
k

You are still showing your lack of research skill here...Its Mahindra AXE and its a private owned companys product..they can hire who ever they like to build their prodcuts and also care to share some links about Insas was a copy of Israel gun??you know talking with out any credible links is called rant here..the same thingwhich you are doing now..and also about Arjun its 100th time that we are saying that its already been inducted in the Army and in comparitive trials it outclassed T90 which is one of the best tank in the world..still you are behaving like a deaf repeating the old stupid words again again

Wat about engine ?isnt tht also israeli?....wats indian in it?except the transmision?
IQ CHECK COMPLETE..U FAIL

TATA Axe??? :lol: Another BS from PN. He always lies and twhen asked about source, run away or blames others.

1) He said India don't have any self propelled artillery? When answered with pics, no answer.

2) He doesn't know the difference between a 105 mm artillery and mortar.

3) He will never accept LCA and Arjun because they are Indian and better.

4) He always talks about some 'T-72 based APC' but never told what is that!!!

Guys there is no point of arguing with a guy who doesn't know anything and post things from his dream. Ask for a link he will bypass it. :)

Back
Top Bottom