What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

IVC is the Vedic Hindu civilization.......Gandhara is a Buddhist civilization....
So, your Muslim govt. only has the right to promote it(if that doesn't make it haram) but not lay any claim over its heritage.....

Gandhara was both Hindu and Buddhist. The two cities of Gandhara named Takshashila and Pushkalawati were named after the sons of King Bharata of Ayodhya Taksha and Pushakala.

Dont believe his lies. Pakistani goverment promote and is proud of IVC, Gandhara Civilization. They dont promote Vedic Civilization which also originated in Pakistan because its been hijacked by hindus across the border. But believe me soon that will also change.

I know what are you saying indirectly. :sleep:

Those specific quotes in the OP were factually incorrect and, in my post, I showed why.

So, acc. to you, they are 'factually incorrect'(we will debate this later) but do you agree that those famous people were NOT falsely quoted....i.e they actually said those things??

Gandhara was both Hindu and Buddhist. The two cities of Gandhara named Takshashila and Pushkalawati were named after the sons of King Bharata of Ayodhya Taksha and Pushakala.

Lahore is named after luv.........son of lord ram

Kasur is named after kush..........another son of lord ram

Lahore is named after luv.........son of lord ram

Kasur is named after kush..........another son of lord ram

Correct.

Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A legend based on oral traditions holds that Lahore, known in ancient times as Shehwar Elahi ka thikana ("Den of Shehwar" in Sanskrit),[14] was founded by Prince Lava or Loh, the son of Rama, the Hindu deity, while Kasur was founded by his twin brother Prince Kusha.[17]

To this day, Lahore Fort has a vacant temple dedicated to Lava (also pronounced Loh, hence Loh-awar or "The Fort of Loh".

I hope nobody plans to go agitating to Lahore for the temple of "Luv lalla".
:laugh:

So, acc. to you, they are 'factually incorrect'(we will debate this later) but do you agree that those famous people were NOT falsely quoted....i.e they actually said those things??

The statements as listed are false, regardless of any other considerations.

The statements as listed are false, regardless of any other considerations.

Many of the quotes are either altered or fake, just like the "36% of scientists at NASA are Indians" article. They are all over the internet.

How Pakistani goverment promote IVC or Gandhara? Here are couple of exemples.

307413_564334083578697_603817715_n.jpg

Pakistan Monument - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is Pak Navy

64821_1226244818.jpg

Somehow the super martial race was ruled by Turks and Afghans and even their state governors were mostly outsiders :flame:

Did i denied that? Infact i never bosted about anything. Its you Indians who say Europeans language is because of Indians. Its your inferiority complex that say that you guys were forefathers of Europeans.

Correct.

A legend based on oral traditions holds that Lahore, known in ancient times as Shehwar Elahi ka thikana ("Den of Shehwar" in Sanskrit),[14] was founded by Prince Lava or Loh, the son of Rama, the Hindu deity, while Kasur was founded by his twin brother Prince Kusha.[17]

To this day, Lahore Fort has a vacant temple dedicated to Lava (also pronounced Loh, hence Loh-awar or "The Fort of Loh".

I hope nobody plans to go agitating to Lahore for the temple of "Luv lalla".
:laugh:

We should re-name a couple of cities in India to Lahore and Kasur, as they reflect our Hindu culture and religion. I would urge Pakistanis, who are no longer HIndus to change their city names to more appropriate Islamic ones.

LOL, trying to reverse the game....
So long, you were the one shouting about 'Aryan' superiority...

Vedic Aryans???....LOL...so long you were telling that the local Vedic people were different from 'superior' Aryans who were invaders...

LOL, We're proud of our ancestors alright....you're the ones need to find out exactly whose genes you have or don't have and reduce your identity crisis.....

Your Madrassa education seem to have gotten reversed....after getting busted....:lol:

Actually i know who my ancestors were, your RSS mandir education is blinding you. You guys should be thankful for original & pure ANI who made your ASI civilized. Now the closest thing to ANI are Pakistanis and closet thing to ASI are Indians. So you should be thankfull to us since we are their direct descendants. :lol:

By the way ANI & ASI are scientific facts and not historic, so there is no doubt left.

How can ANI genes be similar to europeans, central asians? I just dont understand this, europeans and central asians should also have sizeable ASI component dont you think?

My point in my post to which you responded was that there were initial group whom I referred to as the NIs (North Indians). There are claims that these NIs either migrated to the South to form the ASIs alternatively that the ASIs migrated from possibly the Andaman Islands. The meeting of the NIs and the Central Asians resulted in the ANIs. Hence you would find multiple genetic makeup in the ANIs whereas the ASIs have a fewer linked genetic makeup

Did i denied that? Infact i never bosted about anything. Its you Indians who say Europeans language is because of Indians. Its your inferiority complex that say that you guys were forefathers of Europeans.

I haven't followed the discussion so far, I only read this last post, so maybe this is out of context.

But it is a fact that the European languages and Persian and Vedic Sanskrit (in fact, all languages between Europe and east India) had a common ancestor in the proto-indo-European language. To the best of our knowledge, it must have been spoken in afgh-pak-western India of today.

That doesn't make either civilization the forefathers of the other. It just means that many languages spoken today had a common ancestral language. And that is true for most modern language families.

People migrate, languages spread and morph into new ones. That is why we have so many languages today. It is not like any one language evolved directly into a modern one.

We should re-name a couple of cities in India to Lahore and Kasur, as they reflect our Hindu culture and religion. I would urge Pakistanis, who are no longer HIndus to change their city names to more appropriate Islamic ones.

You can change any cities you want but not blood in your veins which is Dravidian with little bit of ANI, and that little bit is the reason right now you are not in jungles like your brothers with 100% ASI.

Are you sure you are quoting the right person.

What you wrote got nothing to do with what I have posted :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom