What's new

Indian Drama Serials!

I don't know the mechanics -- pirated, or legal, CDs sounds plausible -- but many Indians are fans of old time Pakistani TV dramas like Bakra Qistoon Pey Hei, Sona Chandhi and, to a lesser extent, Andhera Ujala

Agree with you there, especially the 'Bakra....' serial was great. Some great actors there, lots of talent. I still remember the 'Buddha ghar par hai..?' part. Somehow, I find Shakeel in the same class.

I like C.I.D.

Bangladeshi dramas are very very nice but the problem is those are not in Hindi or Urdu.

Can anyone tell us which indian channels are aired in pakistan these days ??

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Yeh almost 99% women (who have cabel network) here watch these dumbest soaps or soups lolzz.

I guess the rest one percent is u...:lol:

Can anyone tell us which indian channels are aired in pakistan these days ??

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I guess the rest one percent is u...:lol:

:agree::agree: yes i wanted to write that too there in my post.

Serioulsy my family is fed with me watching current affairs programs and News and horror movies sometimes.

And i hear someone says " Sadhna wala drama shoro ho gaya ho ga" Star plus lagao .

and i want to pull my hair :hitwall::hitwall:

:agree::agree: yes i wanted to write that too there in my post.

Serioulsy my family is fed with me watching current affairs programs and News and horror movies sometimes.

And i hear someone says " Sadhna wala drama shoro ho gaya ho ga" Star plus lagao .

and i want to pull my hair :hitwall::hitwall:

News and horror movies,yaa i got the picture...:devil:

Can u tell me which indian channels , news and entertainment both, are available in pakistan??

all star channels, all zee channels, all sony, a few music channels like etc, boom and some news channels.

[
News and horror movies,yaa i got the picture...:devil:

Can u tell me which indian channels , news and entertainment both, are available in pakistan??

I dont know about the news channel through cable operators i think they dont air any. But almost all can be wacthed to dish antena system. whereas all entertaiment ones are on air at cable network too

[

I dont know about the news channel through cable operators i think they dont air any. But almost all can be wacthed to dish antena system. whereas all entertaiment ones are on air at cable network too

U mean dish TV ??
Thanks for the information.

Far as I remember, Indian soaps were mostly $hit. One of the few good ones I can remember was Udaan.

Most of the rest were/ probably are utter nonsense, created by third raters for the edification of fifth raters.

The old Indian soaps were quite fabulous... lots of loving memories of old serials on the good old doordarshan... Buniyaad, Fauji, Hum Log, Byomkesh Bakshi, Malgudi days, Karamchaand, Udaan ... :pop:
Next time I go home I am buying a new TV for my room. Can't stand these serials this time...at least get to watch some sports channels peacefully... Same is the case with most of the news channels as well... all Sansanee Khez Khabrein... every friggin news is "BREAKING NEWS"... and their "Dramebaaz" news anchors... :hitwall:
NewsX seems to be the only decent news channel these days... atleast they got some sane news reporting... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom