What's new

Indian Jet passenger Aircraft

IndianArmy

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
in_mta2_001.jpg

I Dont know how many of you came across this news, But it certainly is a new news for me.... That MTA would be converted to passenger Aircraft by HAL, as HAL will be the lead partner and principal integrator of this passenger Aircraft with the help of Russia...

This would be built in HAL's Transport Aircraft Division in Kanpur

What do you think, would we be able to stand in this market where Companies like, Boing,Airbus and Embraer are Competing?

Will this project be taken simultaneously along with MTA or only after finishing MTA? Can anyone shed some Light on this?

MTA-Transport aircraft would be ready only by 2014, when will the passenger variant be ready??? Will that be taken up simultaneously ?

Problem is not whether we can do it.

Problem is corruption at leadership level.

LCA would been ready by 2000 if corrupt leaders of Indian armed forces had not forced closure of HAL's aircraft R&D division during 1970's.

We have lost lot of time due to sillyness of our leadership. Lets hope this time, they get it corrected.

Well Iam happy as Long as we develop, looking at the past will not fetch us anything good, Start working today and the future would be bright... I am Glad We are doing it at least now

Back
Top Bottom