6d1e9a17b8eb90875f5255aee4d5d4c2.jpg

2fe16e187e188a64b5311fb8649300d7.jpg

ef679a3f6ab7f4b62ce6326e99eb2690.jpg

d4be3f4c97a7e559694e94c1da748a39.jpg

it looks pretty cool

知己知彼,百战百胜,君子报仇,十年不晚:pakistan::china:

it looks pretty cool

知己知彼,百战百胜,君子报仇,十年不晚:pakistan::china:

arjun looks also cool, it just doesn't work.
LCA looks also reasonable cool, again, doesn't work.

superbikes you are right indian have to also get failure out of this project as they did in arjun project.

i doont know why indian aeronautical engineers make these pathatic projets they want to prove that they are good in militry equipment but they only get failure

superbikes you are right indian have to also get failure out of this project as they did in arjun project.

i doont know why indian aeronautical engineers make these pathatic projets they want to prove that they are good in militry equipment but they only get failure

it is a simple thing called trying. if you never try, you'll never get anywhere. LCH is an independant project, different from Arjun or LCA. Dont judge LCH by the other 2. LCH has more in common with dhruv than LCA or Arjun.

criticise all you want, but if we never try, we'll always have to depend on others. these projects were not started to gain world approval, rather to enable us to be self-sufficient.

I think he means that there is nothing wrong with trying. But atleast admit it is a failure when it is.

I think he means that there is nothing wrong with trying. But atleast admit it is a failure when it is.

I jsut don't understand how you declare something a failure when the process is still going on. We accept failures where they occur, case point being "Trishul". O therwise I don't see why Indian governemnt will press on with major projects. Public opinion is the last thing on governments mind, for Petes sake a huge majority of our population can't even name a few planes and armour in Indian inventory. The very idea that government is pressing on with Arjun and LCA is because it sees viability in those projects. To sum it up your governement wilaccept failure or success when it occurs and not when Pakistani or Chinese posters or Indian posters want.

IPF

LCA & Arjun,both are successful projects which has already been ordered by the respective forces,some morons in this forum must understand that.

Both LCA and arjun have had delays, but that does not make them failures. anyone who watched a single LCA test flight would know that the aircraft is functioning well.

delays do not indicate failure of a program. failure occurs when a project is thrown in the trash can for good. like trishul missile.

how anyone can call LCH a failure is beyond me. the project is not even finished, and its capabilities are not even known.

Back
Top Bottom