What's new

Indian man marries Pakistani woman online with all rituals

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Another cross-border marriage story has come to the fore of an Indian man and a Pakistani woman after, the love stories of Sachin-Seema Haider and Anju-Nasrullah created a lot of buzz on social media.

A bride from Pakistan’s Karachi and a groom from Rajasthan’s Jodhpur tied the knot online after the woman failed to obtain an Indian visa on time.

arbaz.jpg

The special online Nikah took place on Wednesday in Jodhpur. All the rituals of Nikah were performed virtually and a Qazi solemnised the marriage and the bride present in Karachi said: “Qabool Hai”.

Arbaaz, the younger son of contractor Mohammad Afzal, who lives in Jodhpur, got married to a Pakistani woman, Ameena. The marriage was scheduled to take place in Karachi but due to visa-related issues, the nikah was done online.

arbaz-1.jpg

In this unique wedding, Arbaaz and Ameena’s family members performed online rituals. Both families were connected through video conference.

The groom’s father, Mohammad Afzal, said that the bride from Pakistan will soon visit Jodhpur. “The girls there and their families also want to get married in Jodhpur. We also have relatives there. Now, we will prepare for visa.

Such marriages used to happen all the time and nobody gave a F. But now every marriage will be in the news, thanks to PUBG.

I stay away from Indian posts and never reply as most of my country mates do but have got a question.

Why the post puts Indian names first? I first thought it has to do with gender but then Sachin is a male and Anji is a female, why?

I stay away from Indian posts and never reply as most of my country mates do but have got a question.

Why the post puts Indian names first? I first thought it has to do with gender but then Sachin is a male and Anji is a female, why?

Because you NEVER reply to Indian posts!

Then we came up with this plan of putting India’s name first, we have been doing it from quite sometime now and you finally took the bait.

To all Indians, it’s a job well done guys :)

The groom’s father, Mohammad Afzal, said that the bride from Pakistan will soon visit Jodhpur. “The girls there and their families also want to get married in Jodhpur. We also have relatives there. Now, we will prepare for visa.
They should all leave for India.

Pakistanis should stop interbreeding with Indian Muslims. If it goes on in 100 years you will lose all distinction with Indians, except religion, like the Indian Muslims. That's not a good thing.

'Love Aaj Kal' - going with full speed from married people to bachelors.

Shit!!! I am not allowed for 2nd marriage... might could I also tried it by using Pubg and Facebook. 😣 :(:mad:

As long as it’s a Muslim women marrying a Muslim man I see no issues.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom