What's new

Indian Media about Pakistani Defence

Puri duniya key liye sab sey bhiyanak khabar :rofl:

hilarious from 0:38 to 0:54

well my village is in District Khushab. Well done to Pakistan on fooling these people

Stupid India TV Channel is not = Indian Media! Period!

I think everyone here(including Indian members) are aware of stupidity of this channel and have made fun of it! Nothing New!
I am not saying all channels, but few are. They are good in cracking better jokes like this. :D

They should stop producing stuff like this and let their people get a life. BTW this video reminded me of another video probably from the same channel about Pakistani drones and hilarious response of some pakistani in comments. :laugh:

WTF is pramanu?
btw, why did it take them more than 13 minutes to spread the news? Is there anything on Indian news? LMAOF no wonder why India was ranked quite low in press freedom.:lol:
paramanu means anu...anu means atom.
Kashyapa, later known as Kanada (Sanskrit: कणाद; also transliterated as Canada as well as other forms) was a Hindu sage and philosopher who founded the philosophical school of Vaisheshika. He talked of Dvyanuka (biatomic molecule) and tryanuka (triatomic molecule).[citation needed] He probably lived around the 2nd century BCE, while other sources claim he lived in the 6th Century BCE. It is believed that he was born in Prabhas Kshetra (near Dwaraka) in Gujarat, India.

His primary area of study was Rasavādam, considered to be a type of alchemy. He is said to have believed that all living beings are composed of five elements: water, fire, earth, air, ether. Vegetables have only water, insects have water and fire, birds have water, fire, earth and air, and Humans, the top of the creation, have ether—the sense of discrimination (time, space, mind) are one. He theorized that Gurutva was responsible for the falling of objects on the Earth.

Many believe that Kanada originated the concept of atom. An interesting story states that this theory occurred to him while he was walking with food in his hand. As he nibbled at the food in his hand, throwing away the small particles, it occurred to him that he could not divide the food into further parts and thus the idea of a matter which cannot be divided further came into existence. He called that indivisible matter anu, i.e. atom.

WTF is pramanu?
btw, why did it take them more than 13 minutes to spread the news? Is there anything on Indian news? LMAOF no wonder why India was ranked quite low in press freedom.:lol:
Did you mean Bad quality of press ?

Stupid India TV Channel is not = Indian Media! Period!

I think everyone here(including Indian members) are aware of stupidity of this channel and have made fun of it! Nothing New!
being able to laugh on your own shows you are not insecure

indeed it makes it even funnier if you take offence about something hilarious as that

being able to laugh on your own shows you are not insecure

indeed it makes it even funnier if you take offence about something hilarious as that

No Offence taken, Just wana convey that this stupid channel does not represent entire Indian Media as stated in thread title.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom