What's new

indian missile test fail . . .

hataf

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian missile test of Agni 2+ failed .. .

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... we have dozens of threads on same issue

seems like some peoples are extremely happy after hearing this news :rofl:
and seems like India's missile failed for like 20 times considering the number of threads we have :rofl:

Come on Pakistanis brothers & their sisters

Focus on Pakistan... why are you bothering about India's missile tests

actually in member area i have posted the mistake made Express new they type mobile instead of missile and here i have posted the actual news

i have started this thread because i can't find any thread else were to post

NEW DELHI: In another jolt to India's strategic missile programme, the test-firing of an advanced version of Agni-II failed on Friday with the nuclear-capable weapon system veering off course and plunging into the sea off the Orissa coast.

The Agni-II-plus missile, designed to have strike range of around 2,500 km, did achieve lift-off from a road mobile launcher at the Integrated Test Range in Wheeler Island around 10 am but deviated from its planned trajectory within 30 seconds.

"The experimental launch of Agni-II-P experienced a trajectory deviation immediately after the lift-off, leading to the failure of the mission. Detailed analysis is in progress (to ascertain the reason behind the failure)," said a defence ministry official.

"Many new technologies like composite rocket motor, indigenous ring laser gryo-based navigation system and road mobile launch were being tested in this mission. Many of these new technologies have been proved," he added.

The fact, however, remains the Agni family of missiles, which constitute the land leg of India's quest for a fully-operational nuclear-weapon triad, have been dogged by repeated glitches over the years.

The Agni-II missile, in particular, suffered two failures in a row last year. DRDO scientists, on their part, blamed manufacturing problems, rather than any design and development flaws, for the failures.

Be that as it may, the only ballistic missiles which can be said to be "100% operational" at present are the short-range Prithvi missile (150-350 km) and, to a certain extent, the 700-km range Agni-I.:cheesy:

Be that as it may, the only ballistic missiles which can be said to be "100% operational" at present are the short-range Prithvi missile (150-350 km) and, to a certain extent, the 700-km range Agni-I.:cheesy:

to janab Lahore or islamabad Indian border se konsa 3000 km door hai LOL

Sorry to hear that.

Why cant India develop her own missile system?
You have been tring for ages !!

Its not a Pak vs Ind competition, but its playing with money!
Wasting trillions!

SO, i guess you should put these trillions by purchasing from some other country :tup:agree:

Sorry to hear that.

Why cant India develop her own missile system?
You have been tring for ages !!

Its not a Pak vs Ind competition, but its playing with money!
Wasting trillions!

SO, i guess you should put these trillions by purchasing from some other country :tup:agree:

Trillions. :lol:

You should check the how small the allocations are to the departments on this and even with that limitation , they are doing an incredible job..

About buying from others, we started all when we had secured a good economical situation and i dont think "others' made all these out of thin air or aliens visited them and gave them.

:what: many threads on same topic. why you guys dont check before posting.

mods should merg threads.

btw whats wrong yara. if failed it will improve and the glitches will be removed.

BTW can Indian members tell who are manufacturers of the tech items used as DRDO scientists are blaming manufacturing problems for the failure

Knock Knock!
Reality Check!

Painting Russian P-800 Yakhont does not make it Indian Indigenous! Same with other Indian missiles :D

Russian P-800 Yakhont
jahont.jpg

Russian Brahmos (claimed indigenous by Indians)
brahmos1.jpg

sorry i have no idea what im looking at? not even a reporter or pictures???

anyway better luck next time , all countries have failures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom