What's new

Indian Rape cases and protests | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the male ego which is the problem and main source of all domestic violence,rapes,eve teasing,molesting and groping.

Its the male ego which seeks to force and guide customs on women
its the male ego which makes them to seek domination over women.

No, it is not the male ego
If you want to blame anything blame evolution/God
Men are genetically conditioned by women to be aggressive, violent and the like.
Back when humanity lived in caves and had a real threat of a lion coming in and eating everyone, the women chose to procreate with men who were strong, aggressive and could defend them. Any man who ran away from a fight did not get to mate and his characteristics were lost.

Remember, it is the female of the species that chose what the male will be like.
So if you want to blame someone blame your great great x1000 grand mother.

we are what you made us to be.

Women in my society takes pride in wearing Mangalsutra. They buy jewellery for themselves. They consider it as their way of expressing their marriage and their dedication to this holy relationship.

All the above points move around male ego or call it anything.

Many rapes took place just because women refused to like men or bow to their wishes resultantly hurting male ego.

First of all being turned down hurts the male ego, but if it drives them to rape a woman then there is something bigger at play here - something is mentally wrong with that person.

Personally I think men and women can all do with some civility. Men need to ask nicely and if they get rejected need to walk away nicely. Women too need to politely say no, rather than "Are you kidding me, apni shakal dekhi hai?" :D. Although still no excuse for raping, but just saying if everyone just did their role of making an effort not to hurt the other person, things can be nipped in the bud.

Now the mentally sick people who would make it an ego issue need some psychiatric help. It was my understanding the women in Delhi get grabbed and then raped, randomly off the street. The attacker and victim don't normally know each other previously.

Another example of Religious misogyny projecting man as master of woman.

vishnu_on_sesha_laxmi.jpg

Let men decide whom they want ti get compared to but of course it wont be a God or some king ruling over the household females.. Would a married man wear Sindoor on his forehead for the same purpose?{

Sniped

}, or fasting, can prolong the life of a loved one. Women fast for 24 hours to ensure that their husbands live long lives. Do men do the same for their wives? . The son-in-law is invited to a grand celebration in the house of his in-laws. He is served delicious food. Is it possible to have a similar celebration for health and well-being of daughter-in-law? Hell no!

jamai-300x222.gif

Tell me what it has to do with rape??:undecided:

About the ornaments and jewellery Indian women wear - it can be agreed that they are sort of like branding tools or were at least meant to be as such at one time.

How much of it is now just fashion?

Although yeah touching the husband's feet is inexcusable.

First of all being turned down hurts the male ego, but if it drives them to rape a woman then there is something bigger at play here - something is mentally wrong with that person.

Personally I think men and women can all do with some civility. Men need to ask nicely and if they get rejected need to walk away nicely. Women too need to politely say no, rather than "Are you kidding me, apni shakal dekhi hai?" :D. Although still no excuse for raping, but just saying if everyone just did their role of making an effort not to hurt the other person, things can be nipped in the bud.

Now the mentally sick people who would make it an ego issue need some psychiatric help. It was my understanding the women in Delhi get grabbed and then raped, randomly off the street. The attacker and victim don't normally know each other previously.

honestly, I don't consider rape to be a gender issues. I consider it to be an economic issue.
you have all these young men with no education and no jobs, and full of hormones.
back in the old days we used to fight wars and that used to solve some of that problem.
But now days war is not as common so these guys have nothing to do and nothing to lose.

once you educate them and give them a job, a career, something to lose, that will solve the problem by 80%

Another example of Religious misogyny projecting man as master of woman.

vishnu_on_sesha_laxmi.jpg

tripod is misogynistic? DAMMMMNNNN!!!

Ab banda aisa ho ka na moan tay na matha jin paharon latha to uss ko shakal dekhi ha apni na bolo to kia bolo.

Its Simple . Women like their man to be dominating .

Read about Mr Nice Guy Syndrome . A guy who will be way to good to his girl would most likely loose her compared to a guy who stands his ground and takes no BS . Seen it a lot :D

Many sons kick their parents out of the home because their wives don't want to live with them. GO to any old age home, you will see the reality.

Many women fights with their husband everyday they come from home and complain about his parents.

Watch Indian movie Bagbaan. It focuses the same.

Many women gets into relationship with a married men and don't care even his marriage. She pushes him to leave his wife for him. There are many cases of divorces based on this.

Many women gossip about their neighbors, their mother in law, their daughter in law and children especially boys grow up seeing that women themselves don't respect other women.

The blame is on both men and women.

Pardon me but if this is your defence, you are pretty much screwed. All those acts mentioned above have a man as a participant. The fact that you seem to hold the woman responsible alone is very telling. Is the man an idiot or a buffalo to be led by his nose for you to hold the women responsible solely. It is a double standard that makes your argument look almost juvenile.

No, it is not the male ego
If you want to blame anything blame evolution/God
Men are genetically conditioned by women to be aggressive, violent and the like.
Back when humanity lived in caves and had a real threat of a lion coming in and eating everyone, the women chose to procreate with men who were strong, aggressive and could defend them. Any man who ran away from a fight did not get to mate and his characteristics were lost.

Remember, it is the female of the species that chose what the male will be like.
So if you want to blame someone blame your great great x1000 grand mother.

we are what you made us to be.

Then the religions came and unilaterally decided how women should be.What's your point???

Pardon me but if this is your defence, you are pretty much screwed. All those acts mentioned above have a man as a participant. The fact that you seem to hold the woman responsible alone is very telling. Is the man an idiot or a buffalo to be led by his nose for you to hold the women responsible solely. It is a double standard that makes your argument look almost juvenile.
Read the last line. Its not just the men's fault. But women's too.

I am highlighting women's contribution too. Because people here are blaming all men.

what are you talking about?
He clearly states at the bottom that both are to blame.
Why do people get into a rage frenzy when ever someone tell the truth about women in a non flattering way?
It's okay to say women are not perfect, it's okay to say that women have flaws.
This does not mean you hate women or you are blaming them, or something silly like that

a man is katta because buffalos still look innocent atleast

Read about Mr Nice Guy Syndrome . A guy who will be way to good to his girl would most likely loose her compared to a guy who stands his ground and takes no BS . Seen it a lot :D

Just like we had seen in case of Salman and Ash? the idiot was knocked out.

I am finding it interesting that the ladies here are refusing to address any of my points and instead blindly posting misanderist comments and posts.

says alot about the willingness to discuss vs blind faith in your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom