What's new

Indian Rape cases and protests | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women in my society takes pride in wearing Mangalsutra. They buy jewellery for themselves. They consider it as their way of expressing their marriage and their dedication to this holy relationship.
Liar why not say the real hidden truth that women are made to wear mangalsutra due to religious misogyny ingrained in the society over thousands of years.This is psychological slavery through customs.

Women were willingly ready to commit sati or johar due to custom untill muslim calphs forced to abolish it and then british otherwise hindus would have been burning women today also.
Today also widows willingly tonsure their heads due to custom and i wonder u wont call it out as evil custom.

a man is katta because buffalos still look innocent atleast

Just like we had seen in case of Salman and Ash? the idiot was knocked out.

Being Dominating and being a creep is different . Right think for salman as a dominating guy would have to walk away if the woman was not meeting his expectations rather than follow her like a lost puppy and picking up fights with everyone in her life .

Being Dominating and being a creep is different . Right think for salman as a dominating guy would have to walk away if the woman was not meeting his expectations rather than follow her like a lost puppy and picking up fights with everyone in her life .

No . he was as weak as any man when he hit Ash on moive set just because she refused to continue with him after his cheating.

a man is katta because buffalos still look innocent atleast
Just like we had seen in case of Salman and Ash? the idiot was knocked out.
Madam, don't go berserk because I told other side of the story. I am saying both are responsible.

If society is the problem, then society also consists of women too.

Madam, don't go berserk because I told other side of the story. I am saying both are responsible.

I'm sorry but I just burst out laughing when I read that.

Kudos :cheers:

About the ornaments and jewellery Indian women wear - it can be agreed that they are sort of like branding tools or were at least meant to be as such at one time.

How much of it is now just fashion?

Although yeah touching the husband's feet is inexcusable.
As if men dont wear jewellery?And you blame women for jewellry.

And how many of those above customs are in fashoin still today then..you can count all those threads which i had opened in past on festival like rakshabandhan, bhai dooj, etc....btw for your info all of the customs are still followed.

Liar why not say the real hidden truth that women are made to wear mangalsutra due to religious misogyny ingrained in the society over thousands of years.This is psychological slavery through customs.

Women were willingly ready to commit sati or johar due to custom untill muslim calphs forced to abolish it and then british otherwise hindus would have been burning women today also.
Today also widows willingly tonsure their heads due to custom and i wonder u wont call it out as evil custom.

Blah For all we know Muslim Kings were encouraging Sati,Its because of them Sati became such a social menace.And yes Mangal sutra is a sign of misogyny just like Burka is.Now go and tell your Muslim sisters to take of their Burka.

No . he was as weak as any man when he hit Ash on moive set just because she refused to continue with him after his cheating.

That's what i said . Domination has nothing to do with hitting . Its more of a Psychological thing . women folks love when someone claims them their own .

continuing with my Nice Guy syndrome analogy here are some cool facts :

Jensen-Campbell et al. (1995) operationalized "niceness" as prosocial behavior, which included agreeableness and altruism. They found that female attraction was a result of an interaction of both dominance and prosocial tendency. They suggest that altruism may be attractive to women when it is perceived as a form of agentic behavior.

A condition very similar to the "nice guy syndrome" was described by the late Harriet Braiker in her 2001 bestselling book The Disease to Please – Curing the People-Pleasing Syndrome. Like the "nice guy," the "people-pleaser" will suppress their own needs in order to satisfy the perceived needs of others. However, while the nice guy syndrome was clearly elaborated as a men-specific problem, the "disease to please" focuses more on women who can have very similar behavior patterns.

No, it is not the male ego
If you want to blame anything blame evolution/God
Men are genetically conditioned by women to be aggressive, violent and the like.
Back when humanity lived in caves and had a real threat of a lion coming in and eating everyone, the women chose to procreate with men who were strong, aggressive and could defend them. Any man who ran away from a fight did not get to mate and his characteristics were lost.

Remember, it is the female of the species that chose what the male will be like.
So if you want to blame someone blame your great great x1000 grand mother.

we are what you made us to be.
See you yourself have listed the main reason of why men rape or hit women...............

, don't go berserk because I told other side of the story. I am saying both are responsible.

berserk/ funny if you see countering your claims means going berserk then you dont know at all what does berserk stand for.

Don't quote me, I can make personal comment too. Don't brin what good Muslims did, they were the one who brought Rape in this country.

Go read about Muslim invaders and their rape history which are considered in your country.

You are a hypocrite who sees problems in our society only, but fail to see in yours.

I can go more personal.

See you yourself have listed the main reason of why men rape or hit women...............

right, and I have already said it, Women made us this way.

btw, if you want equal rights, then you have to accept violence.
Every man on earth has at one point or another been victim to violence, but no one holds rallies saying "stop violence against men"
So why do you want to be "Equal" but also want to be treated differently?

For the love of God, we have a 20 year old kid who was murdered in trying to defend the honor of his sister.
That is so incredibly sexist, the women should be equal and she should have fought her own battle. But instead, she was selfish and got her brother killed for no other reason then the fact that he was a man.

Where are the women of the world condemning this sexism?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/226814-feudal-terrorism-who-will-stand-up-against-shahzaibs-murderes-3.html

berserk/ funny if you see countering your claims means going berserk then you dont know at all what does berserk stand for.
Sorry yaar......Didn't mean it otherwise. All I am telling is that you should be open to other aspect of the problem too.

Tell me one thing, is Men the only one responsible for this situation ?

My advice is not to participate in any debate based on a flame bait.

Give respect only when the other participant gives it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom