What's new

Indian Rape cases and protests | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is all are talking about that rape victim but no one even admired the guy who was with her and tried to protect her. Not those men who found her and that guy and brought them to hospital.

Some men did the worst crime while some other did the most humane thing.

As if men dont wear jewellery?And you blame women for jewellry.

And how many of those above customs are in fashoin still today then..you can count all those threads which i had opened in past on festival like rakshabandhan, bhai dooj, etc....btw for your info all of the customs are still followed.

Magalsuthra is used by married women in Christianity and some muslims also... About Sindhoor, it is used by some of the Christian cults like Marthomites and Latin Catholics (Not all of them)..

Rakshabandan was not a custom here in South but now a days it is also celebrated regardless the religion!!

So you still think Hinduism is to blame for all those rapes and women oppression??

Blah For all we know Muslim Kings were encouraging Sati,Its because of them Sati became such a social menace.And yes Mangal sutra is a sign of misogyny just like Burka is.Now go and tell your Muslim sisters to take of their Burka.
Sita agawal doesnt think so.
6.5 LIBERATION OF WOMEN UNDER ISLAM
Contrary to Brahmin fanatic propaganda, Islam acted as a
liberating force for women. The custom of seclusion of women in
Islam was far milder than that practiced by the pre-Islamic
Hindus and Persians :
`In Persia also seclusion of women was common before the
Christian era.'
-- [MPS p.87]
Moreover, Mughal caliphs abolished the custom of sati.

5.3 ANCIENT TRAVELLERS' ACCOUNTS
The abundant observations by ancient travellers testifies to the ubiquity of the
practice and the ruthless rigour with which it was enforced. Alexander the
Great and the Greeks observed Sati in Punjab [ Onescrites in Strabo xv.i.ch 30 ]
[ Barth 59 ]. The Greek Diodorus Siculus who lived in the 1st century BC,
mentioned the practice of sati in his account of the Punjab in the 4th century BC
[ EB 11:421 ].
Indigenous historical evidence substantiates this, for

` The earliest recorded historical instance of sati is that of the wife of the Hindu
general Keteus, who died in 316 B.C. while fighting against Antigonos. Both his
wives were eager to perform sati, but as the elder one was with child, only the
younger one alone was allowed to carry out her wish.'

-- [Sheth 104]
It is to be noted that the earliest inscriptions in India are dated to only a few
decades before this particular citation of sati. In other words Sati is attested in
the oldest inscriptions discovered in India, proving that it dates to the greatest
antiquity.
The sati rite was customary for the widows of Kshatriyas in the end of the first
century BC as mentioned by Strabo [ Strabo XV.ch.700.30 ] [ Harp.273 ]. Sati
was performed by all the Aryan races, for it is recorded that the Germanic
tribes used to immolate the widows of chieftain to accompany the husband to
Valhalla [ Harp. 273 ] [ David.150 ]. The Scythians also performed a similar
rite. This pan-Indo-European occurrence of Sati further confirms that Sati was
practiced by the Indo-Aryan barbarians.
The Arab writer Alberuni mentioned the practice of sati among the `Hindus'. [
al-B. ii p.155 {Ch.LXIX}; ii p.170 {Ch.LXXIII} ]
" She [ the widow ] has only to choose between two things -
either to remain a widow as long as ashe lives, or to burn herself,
... As regards the wives of kings, they are in the habit of burning
them whether they wish it or not."
-- [ al-B.ii.p.155 {Ch.LXIX} ]

This shows that the Hindu kings forcibly burnt their women
against their wishes. What true fruits of Vedic philosophy ! Later
travellers also refer to this horrible practice :
`Nicolo deo Contei states that as many as 3000 of the wives and
concubines of the kings of Vijayanagar were pledged to be burnt
with their lord on his death [and often ministers and palace
servants accompanied the king in death]'
-- [ Bash.188 ]

During the era of Anglo-Brahmin colonialism, when the Brahmins
betrayed the nation to the Anglo-Saxon invaders and collaborated
with them, the Pandits were free to re-enforce the harsh Vedic
sati laws which had been uprooted by the Islamic liberators.
Hence the Brahmins thwarted the best efforts of the Non-Brahmin
Ram Mohan Roy to stop it [ Harp.273 ]. That Sati actually revived
during Brahmin-British rule is also confirmed by the Abbe DuBois -

" [Sati] is more in vogue on the banks of the Ganges, [while] in
Bengal Presidency [only] 706 suttees occurred in 1817 [and in]
the Madras Presidency [out of] 30 million inhabitants not 30 allow
themselves to be burnt each year."

-- [DuB.357 ]
DuBois mentions with horror the brute custom of sati :
`[the wife] must, on the death of her husband, allow herself to be
burnt alive on the same funeral pyre [of her husband]'
-- [ DuB.345]
Contemporary literature is replete with references to the practice
of sati :
• One hundred queens of the Chedi king Gangayadeva burnt
themselves after the death of their husband king at Prayaga
[ 1200 p.65 ].
Sati was not only practiced by the wife of the deceased. Even
slave girls, mothers and sister-in-laws were forcefully burnt alive
when a man died. So cheap is the life of a Hindu woman !
• Dhanapala in his `Tilakamanjari' (p.156) refers to slave girls
going towards the funeral pyre to burn themselves when
they learned the death of their master. [ 1200, p.66 ftn.132 ]
• In the 4th act of the Venisamhara (VII.15) we find the
mother of the dead hero coming to the battle field to enter
his funeral pyre along with her daughter-in-law. [1200 p.66 ]
• Gajja, the mother rof Anada, burnt herself with her deceased
son [ Raj.Tar. VII.1380 ] [ 1200, p.66 ].
• Vallabha died with her brother-in-law Malla [ Raj.Tar.
VII.1486 ]

This shows that the brute custom of sati was merely designed to destroy
womanhood as a whole, and non-Brahmin women in particular. Sati still
continues to this day. In 1990, more than 50 widows were burnt alive as satis.
[ Verma ] This, once again, is the Brahmin conspiracy at work, destroying non-
Brahmin women.
Tonsuring of the head was another evil that widows had to face. The widow
was supposed to look like a sannyasi, so that no one would be attracted to her [
1200, p.69 ]. The braid of hair, if continued by the widow, would supposedly
result in the husband being put in bondage in the next world [ Skanda Pur.,
Kashikhanda 4.74 f ].
If a widow does not become a sati, she should get her
head tonsured [ Vedavyasa II.53 ]. That these restrictions were enforced is
indicated by the contemporary literature. Thus the young widowed daughter of
a merchant ( who kept her well-guarded ) had to devise ways and means to
enjoy her lover [ Akhy, p.192-193 ] [ 1200, p.69 ].

Funny thing is all are talking about that rape victim but no one even admired the guy who was with her and tried to protect her. Not those men who found her and that guy and brought them to hospital.

at the end of the day we are just dealing with some angry ladies whose daddy did not hug them enough when they were kids.
Now they are upset at all men.

Not to forget thousands of guys who went to the street of Delhi to protest for that girl and got beaten..

Sita agawal doesnt think so.

So you are making all these noises because one lady said it so??

Don't quote me, I can make personal comment too. Don't brin what good Muslims did, they were the one who brought Rape in this country.

Go read about Muslim invaders and their rape history which are considered in your country.

You are a hypocrite who sees problems in our society only, but fail to see in yours.

I can go more personal.
learn to use ignore button.......What more can one expect from typical indian bigot misogynistic hindu male.there is no difference in you and those gang rapist on indian bus.they too tried to get personal with poor nirbhaya.I wonder if she would have gun to shoot all those bastards.How i pray that every indian woman carry a gun to shoot down the every bastard hypocrite male like you who even think of trying to get personal with women

learn to use ignore button.......What more can one expect from typical indian bigot misogynistic hindu male.there is no difference in you and those gang rapist on indian bus.they too tried to get personal with poor nirbhaya.I wonder if she would have gun to shoot all those bastards.How i pray that every indian woman carry a gun to shoot down the every bastard hypocrite male like you who even think of trying to get personal with women
What to expect from a woman who stands for Women's right but pushes her parents to reveal the sex of her baby and commit the worst crime in India against women.

Don't be a hypocrite. And don't call me bastard or anything.

I wonder why you changed your religion to your husband's. I think it was domination by man again.

Crazy-Frog.jpg

crazy-frog-more-crazy-hits-cd-2006-debt-int-41079-61kqnm80tjl-sl500-300x297.jpg

That was totally uncalled for . Don't use personal knowledge on a public forum man .....

What to expect from a woman who stands for Women's right but pushes her parents to reveal the sex of her baby and commit the worst crime in India against women.

I wonder why you changed your religion to your husband's. I think it was domination by man again.
yes my parent told me my daughter sex they know that i as muslim wont abort my daughter coz she is a girl so keep your hypocrisy to yours bigot hindu the genocider of 50 million indian girls right in the womb.

Why should muslims be bound by the laws coz hindus commit genocide of their baby girl..hypocrite hindu misogynistic male genocider of babies and rapist of women.....In a sense i praise phoolan devi that she taught nice lesson by shooting down those gang rapist from high caste publicly.and this should be done with every indian male who even think bad about women

That was totally uncalled for . Don't use personal knowledge on a public forum man .....
If someone calls me bastard, she is disrespecting my mother. I don't fcuking care who ever he/she is.

Already told her be away from me or I will have to expose her own hypocrisy. Don't want to but have to.

If someone calls me bastard, she is disrespecting my mother. I don't fcuking care who ever he/she is.

Already told her be away from me or I will have to expose her own hypocrisy. Don't want to but have to.

OK . Your wish Man !! . I don't think Abuses on teh Interwebz mean much .

yes my parent told me my daughter sex they know that i as muslim wont abort my daughter coz she is a girl so keep your hypocrisy to yours bigot hindu the genocider of 50 million indian girls right in the womb.
Why should muslims be bound by the laws coz hindus commit genocide of their baby girl..hypocrite hindu misogynistic male genocider of babies and rapist of women.....In a sense i praise phoolan devi that she taught nice lesson by shooting down those gang rapist from high caste publicly.and this should be done with every indian male who even think bad about women
Go to KSA where women are made to wear burqa. Go to Afghanistan where women can't get education. See your won country where girl are allowed to be born because the men wants to rape them.

Go to your history which is filled with rapists. Ghaznavi, Taimur, etc. go remove them from your textbooks from hero figure.

Your parents are Hindu too. So they committed the crime. And never try to disrespect my mother by calling me bastard.

OK . Your wish Man !! . I don't think Abuses on teh Interwebz mean much .
I know. But since Mods allow it, am i to blame. Its not the first time she has disrespected my mother. There was a poster here who also did.

People want me to argue rationally, argue, just don't bring my parents.

I know. But since Mods allow it, am i to blame. Its not the first time she has disrespected my mother. There was a poster here who also did.

People want me to argue rationally, argue, just don't bring my parents.

Dude she is going through some problems in real life imho . relate her posting patten in the past few months . it is easily deducible . Plus like i said . Its your wish . I am not a cop . I just dont like my niggas to be agitated .

Well drama queen,

3oty6m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom