What's new

Indian version of the 1962 Sino-India war

^^^

Moral ground? Indians were never moral.

we have never attacked any country through a neutral border , we have never supported terrorism on other lands, we provide refuge to traumatized people from China , Myanmar , Sri Lanka , Bangladesh and Pakistan , we are building destroyed nations , we operate largest welfare programs on the planet ... rest is all the propaganda spread by morally degraded nations who find our efforts in their way of spreading violence and hatred.

Indians lost the war but won a higher moral ground.
I have a question, why Indians think they lost the last Sino-India War?
I mean after War China still didn't get back disputed land and also didn't request Indian pay back war indemnity. Except both soldiers' casualties it seems Indian didn't lose any interest in last Sino-India War, so why India always say lost the War just cos Indian found they didn't kick Chinese a$$ ???

.Ram Kumar
I am an Indian and I know this for the fact that India started this mess - Nehru's Forward Policy was wrong and terrible. Glad that we learnt a lesson.

check out the comments under this video on youtube.

I have a question, why Indians think they lost the last Sino-India War?
I mean after War China still didn't get back disputed land and also didn't request Indian pay back war indemnity. Except both soldiers' casualties it seems Indian didn't lose any interest in last Sino-India War, so why India always say lost the War just cos Indian found they didn't kick Chinese a$$ ???

we LOST the war because of our unpreparedness and lack of vision , we don't take it as a military or territorial defeat , we take it as a defeat of our belief and vision of a peaceful and progressive Asia , we lost the war in ideology , that China is a partner and friends , that thousands of years of our shared peaceful relationship would shape the next century , we lost the war because Nehru failed in pushing our vision forward , what followed was a huge military build up and an environment of suspicion and above all strained relations with another neighbour. sadly it continues today.

who can provide the complete English subtitles of this video? or who likes to write one

we have never attacked any country through a neutral border , we have never supported terrorism on other lands, we provide refuge to traumatized people from China , Myanmar , Sri Lanka , Bangladesh and Pakistan , we are building destroyed nations , we operate largest welfare programs on the planet ... rest is all the propaganda spread by morally degraded nations who find our efforts in their way of spreading violence and hatred.

What about Kashmir and sikkim?

Back
Top Bottom