What's new

India’s Relations with Pakistan, China, U.S., Russia Ft. Pravin Sawhney

So their small ambitions have kept them back. Like, our maximum aim is sarkari naukri, and then just retired after 30 years of 9-5 routine.
I grew up in such a family and it know how hard this mentality hits you back in life :sad:

I grew up in such a family and it know how hard this mentality hits you back in life :sad:
Same here bro.. I thought of having a business (CA) instead of job. One of my teachers said in class 8th: "yeh jo tie hoti ha na, yeh gallay ka patta hota hay" ="the necktie is equal to the leash"

However, my father said nope, engineering. :D
Later in BSc, I wanted to do CSS and then do business. Again now, either sarkari naukri or higher study. :P

I was lazy and still is (Bhattis are :-)) . I don't want a job where you have to force yourself to wake up, then force to eat breakfast, brush teeth, smile, take bath etc. So, I aimed for research or teaching. It has spells of working hard but not a routine. Hence, I shoot for academic. My salary is 12-18k£ less than and industrial equivalent, but I am happy. Like I reach uni at 10 and leave at 1500 :partay:

One thing I must admire about these Congress/Gandhi family lapdogs even in the toughest and most desperate times these people don't talk ill of the Congress and stand with them firmly, that's the kind of loyalty the Congress have bred in their 60 years rule on india
How are the BJP/RSS lapdogs any better? They are actually worse in so many different ways because they have a habit of making traitors out of other Indians.

I also hope the Indian members saw who was "interviewing" Sawhney sahib. That shows our seriousness too.

For track II, Pravin sahib is welcome but we take our own advice.

Pravin Sawhny's answer to that first question is beyond brilliant.

NO PAKISTANI, NOT A SINGLE ONE, IN AND OUT OF PDF, has any CLUE about the diversity of India. You just won't get it. It's impossible.

And yes, we stayed together because our initial leadership was outstanding. Beyond anything that the present-day scum will either understand, or will admit.
It was a good discussion, found one or two minor things annoying, overall it was brilliant

You can't do this!

WHAT were those one or two minor things? (actually, I had one or two minor annoyances too!!)
You must, of course, bear in mind that Pravin is a fauji, and Punjabi, to boot (an English phrase meaning 'as well', I hasten to clarify), and you know the saying,

"Baap ka beta aur sipahi ka ghora,
Kuchh bhi nahin to thora thora....."

Same here bro.. I thought of having a business (CA) instead of job. One of my teachers said in class 8th: "yeh jo tie hoti ha na, yeh gallay ka patta hota hay" ="the necktie is equal to the leash"

Later in BSc, I wanted to do CSS and then do business. Again now, either sarkari naukri or higher study. :P

I was lazy and still is (Bhattis are :-)) . I don't want a job where you have to force yourself to wake up, then force to eat breakfast, brush teeth, smile, take bath etc. So, I aimed for research or teaching. It has spells of working hard but not a routine. Hence, I shoot for academic. My salary is 12-18k£ less than and industrial equivalent, but I am happy. Like I reach uni at 10 and leave at 1500 :partay:
Found out after 35 years in industry.

I was lazy and still is (Bhattis are :-)). I don't want a job where you have to force yourself to wake up, then force yourself to eat breakfast, brush your teeth, smile, take bath, etc. So, I aimed for research or teaching. It has spells of working hard but not a routine. Hence, I shoot for academics. My salary is 12-18k£ less than an industrial equivalent, but I am happy. Like I reach uni at 10 and leave at 1500 :partay:
Yeah this mentality and conflicting interests of our families produce a finest little bit jack of everything master of none :lol:

Found out after 35 years in industry.
I am glad finally you are happy and stealthy :lol: ;)

This is a feel good moment for PDF Pakistanis in this tough time as their favourite defense analyst is in Pakistan. We rarely see any Indian analyst in Pakistan discussing about anything.
Please take him to your nuclear sites too to get more intelligent analysis.

Itna kyun sartay ho... Bal k ye batao kis sy nahi sartay tum log? 😄

Problem kiya ha?

Back
Top Bottom