What's new

INDO-US 14th Executive Steering Group 2010

CONNAN

Reaction score
Country
India
Senior leaders and planners from U.S. Army, Pacific, Marine Forces Pacific, Special Operations Command Pacific and Department of the Army joined together with senior leader from the Indian Army to participate in the 14th Executive Steering Group in Chandigarh, India March 22-23. The annual conference meets to discuss and solidify the upcoming years bilateral engagements between the two countries.

4454126704_a14a54795c_b.jpg

4453347163_4c8b3fa33e_b.jpg

4454125940_a9a23a86cc_b.jpg

4454123736_c89de2417d_b.jpg

4453343943_9397441ab4_b.jpg

4454106090_7822a6bf82_b.jpg

Last edited:
Good pics. Not just because of India-US cooperation but good to see lots of Indian soldiers.

BTW what kind of badge/medal on this officer's uniform? Never seen before on Indian soldiers. Same type of badge with an extra star on a US officer. Some US badge?
2rvzevc.jpg

b99kkm.jpg

Last edited:
US OFFICERS BADGE IN THE PICTURE

Combat Parachutist 5th Award Master Brite Regular Size Army Badge

dont know about indian
i had searched a lot but couldnt find them i had mail the pics to my friend who isz a captian in indian army he might tell us

Last edited:
INDIAN OFFICERS BADGE

the batch worn by indian commando officer is a Combat Parachutist 1st Award Basic Brite Regular Size Army Badge presented by Special Operations Command Pacific on recognisation of participation in the 14th Executive Steering Group in Chandigarh

Combat Parachutist 1st Award Basic Brite Regular Size Army Badge

Last edited:
US OFFICERS BADGE IN THE PICTURE

Combat Parachutist 5th Award Master Brite Regular Size Army Badge

dont know about indian
i had searched a lot but couldnt find them i had mail the pics to my friend who isz a captian in indian army he might tell us

Thanks. As I expected. Its a US badge. I think an extra star for US soldiers while for others doing the same course the badge is without the star. I guess the Indian officer undergone some training course/exercise in USA.

Thanks. As I expected. Its a US badge. I think an extra star for US soldiers while for others doing the same course the badge is without the star. I guess the Indian officer undergone some training course/exercise in USA.

you are right

Back
Top Bottom