What's new

Indonesia, Japan support peaceful solution to East Sea issue

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Indonesia, Japan support peaceful solution to East Sea issue
Last update 16/07/2012 02:21:36 PM (GMT+7)

VietNamNet Bridge – Indonesia and Japan shared the same view that territorial disputes in the East Sea should be solved through peaceful dialogues, in respect of international law, including the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

A press release by Indonesia’s Foreign Ministry said FM Marty Natalegawa and his Japanese counterpart Koichiro Gemba agreed on this view, during their meeting on the sidelines of the recent ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting (AMM) in Phnom Penh.

The two FMs also pledged to hold strategic dialogues at ministerial level to maintain positive momentum for bilateral relations, and agreed to promote the cooperation between the two countries both in bilateral and multilateral issues.

The Japanese FM praised the role of Indonesia in dealing with political and marine issues at the East Asian Summit.

For his part, the Indonesian FM believed that Indonesia and Japan can widen their relationship in the future.

VietNamNet/Vietnam Plus

wow thats great

Tell me something, friend, do you foresee this happening peacefully? With the Commies trying to snatch a part of your islands by encroaching and threatening you all indirectly?

Everyone wants peace but the question is; is the other party ready to give it a break? From our experience with the Chinese communists, I'd say no. Still doubt our view? Ask the Russians and Vietnamese.

Opinions from non-combatant countries are worthless

No one cares what Japan or Indonesia thinks.

The South China Sea issue is for the PLA Navy, Vietnam, and the Philippines to resolve. Outsider opinions are worthless if you don't put your navy on the line.

I guarantee you will not see a Japanese or Indonesian ship within 1,000 miles of the combat zone when the PLA Navy opens fire.

The South China Sea issue is for the PLA Navy, Vietnam, and the Philippines to resolve. Outsider opinions are worthless if you don't put your navy on the line.

I guarantee you will not see a Japanese or Indonesian ship within 1,000 miles of the combat zone when the PLA Navy opens fire.

My chinaman seems increasingly aggressive and always threatening to war... lol...

Sadly, they don't have the balls to do that. :drag:

thats because we are not hubble telescope..are we???

But this aggresive posture against Vietnam will definatly give America its opportunity to form a alliance against China.....

Just think about it Japan,America,Vietnam,Philipines,South Korea,India,Australia,Indonesia forming an Alliance against China.....and believe me they don't need to fire a single bullet even economic sanction by these country against China will do its work....
And U.S will find this as a perfect opportunity to cancel all Chineese debts........

Believe me, If Viet Nam allow for U.S bases on its northern, close to China borders then China will peed for itself. What Viet Nam will loose when its allowing U.S bases on Northern Viet Nam? Nothing

What Viet Nam gain if U.S bases on the Northern Viet Nam? More safest than ever, Viet Nam only concentrate battle in SCS with China and worry FREE.

But this aggresive posture against Vietnam will definatly give America its opportunity to form a alliance against China.....

Just think about it Japan,America,Vietnam,Philipines,South Korea,India,Australia,Indonesia forming an Alliance against China.....and believe me they don't need to fire a single bullet even economic sanction by these country against China will do its work....
And U.S will find this as a perfect opportunity to cancel all Chineese debts........

Any country is free to join the United States in an alliance. China is equally free to annex any country it feels is a threat. Go ahead and form an alliance. The PLA would love to annex your country. I wouldn't mind seeing Greater China with a western border on the Indian Ocean.

Big deal. China will seize all American assets in China (e.g. GM factories, McDonald's, KFC, use Microsoft software for free, and produce Coke indefinitely without a license). It's a fair trade. Those American businesses produce an unlimited stream of profits into the future.

Any country is free to join the United States in an alliance. China is equally free to annex any country it feels is a threat. Go ahead and form an alliance. The PLA would love to annex your country. I wouldn't mind seeing Greater China with a western border on the Indian Ocean.

Big deal. China will seize all American assets in China (e.g. GM factories, McDonald's, KFC, use Microsoft software for free, and produce Coke indefinitely without a license). It's a fair trade. Those American businesses produce an unlimited stream of profits into the future.
Trolling at its Best.....China is free to annex any country who form an alliance against it....Halwa hai na jo tum kha jaoge......buddy it a not as easy as you have said countring India, America , Japan, Australia, S.K, Vietnam at a same time will be nightmare for China......... And Btw what will you do with GM,Apple ,Microsoft,Mc donald or KFC
Unit.......when you can't sell them to U.S,Canada,Europe,India,Australia,Japan,South Korea,Taiwan,Vietman,Philipines or Indonesia.....will you make pickle of these products....

How does China use Microsoft free when U.S complete blocked all IPs blocks incoming from China? What you going to do when China pissed the whole World off? Don't you see any N.Korean Ips could get in the U.S?

Yes, China could seized U.S investor assets, in return U.S could do same thing. Plus, U.S will not pay a dime for its debts from China. Who going to loose? China or U.S ?

Let put this triangle OK?

India - Myanmar - Viet Nam do you think China will "annex"? <<<<< Will make your economics turn up side down, all investors will withdrawn from China automatically, your battle ship will thirsty for the energy.

Japan - Viet Nam - Korea do you think China will "annex easily? <<<<<< .If this happens, most of your battle ships will measured at the sea bed.

Viet Nam - Philippine - Japan do you think China will "annex" easily? <<<<< If this happens, all your ships will be stuck, China will be hungry, economics collapse.

U.S - Viet Nam - India <<<< China will no longer remain as a big country.

P.S: It's looks like "String of Pearl" form China creator to be designate for itself.

Japanese and Indonesian wont go to SCS - but their war ships may become Vietnam's ships or Phillipin's ships - That is part of their peaceful solution - That is a problem

Back
Top Bottom