What's new

Indonesia warns of 'mistrust' over US base in Australia, Supports China

Don't you Indians hate Australians due to their beef exports?

Anyhow, Indonesia is a big country to defend.

There is history of grievances among Indonesians due to East Timor separation.

lol why would i hate them for beef exports ???

If Indonesia is not on America's radar, that's because they are a stealth bomber to destroy Western imperialism in Asia!

Indonesian population + Islamic resistance spirit + Chinese technology and weapons = future ruler and conqueror of Australia

It's time for Indonesians to finally rise against domination by Australia. China will help them acquire nuclear weapons if necessary.

With our Indonesian ally, China can transit from our South China Sea to indian Ocean anytime! USA's attempt to "deploy troops" in Australia unfortunately backfired badly.

China is the naturally dominant power of East Asia, accept that reality and prosper. Challenge us and you will go the same way as Imperial Japan and USSR!

thanks for the laugh.

Yes, the coverage was against Indonesia. Just because the criminals they are defending happen to be Asian-Australian doesn't change anything. They are simply using whatever they can get to drum up racism against Indonesia.
Oh but your always saying that the australian media is a white racist organization but now in this case it covers all Australians and as such we live in a developed country and a country as corrupt and strict as indonesia the media questions it THAT IS NOT RACISM unless your looking at it from a racist point of view.

You are probably the only person on this planet who thinks the broad media coverage of Schapelle Corby was anything short of a racist media circus. Everything from the police to the justice system to the country itself was attacked.

Corby's whole family became media celebrities as 'victims' of the evil Indonesians, even though Australia's top cop Mick Keelty himself didn't buy her story.

A lot of Australians dont buy her story me included.

Do you know everything America does something it is constantly brought up on Pakistani media for example DAWN.COM | Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, Pakistani News, World News, Business, Business News, Science and Technology, Entertainment News, Sport News, Cricket, South Asia, South Asia News, Memo Gate

Look it has 4 topics on the Front page about US all in a negative light Pakistan media is racist to now huh.

The topic here is Indonesia. Try and control your brain aneurisms.

Wrong the topic here is Indonesia concerns about US troops in Australia but nice way to twist it in your favour double standards boy.

Stop your whining and stop defending racism just because it suits your prejudice. The issue here is the Australian media's coverage of Indonesia every time an Aussie drug smuggler gets caught red-handed. When Vietnam or other South East Asian countries hang Aussie drug dealers to death, there is no media circus. Only when Indonesia catches them.

The only racist here is you who turns every topic with Australia in it into a racism fest about white australian its known as reverse racism.Id like to see you work in the media and post such lovely stories about countrys and see whose interested.

Speaking of racism, I am sure you will now show us your white skin to 'prove' your Australian-ness.

Which i showed you because you accused me of being Indian stop trying to twist crap buddy

lol why would i hate them for beef exports ???

Hey man, Australian beef is some of the best that there is alongside Argentinian beef! Why on earth would anybody hate Australia for beef exports.

I've no beef with Australian beef!!! :D

Hey man, Australian beef is some of the best that there is alongside Argentinian beef! Why on earth would anybody hate Australia for beef exports.

I've no beef with Australian beef!!! :D

damn straight.. right up there .. best beef in the world.. thats why its sort after

i dont know what argentinian beef is like quality wise.. so i wont disagree

nooo your country is pakistan, you just live in australia... make no mistake you are not australian unless you were born here??

Hey i got a lot of freinds who arnt born here but live here and are as australian as me including roybot.

As for develpereo its preety clear where his loyalty lies.

damn straight.. right up there .. best beef in the world.. thats why its sort after

i dont know what argentinian beef is like quality wise.. so i wont disagree

Argentinian beef is very good too. Try it sometime, bon appetit!

Ontopic, why did this thread take such a huge somersault, it was about geo-politics in a part of the world.
Oh well,................... its all about thinkin.

Hey i got a lot of freinds who arnt born here but live here and are as australian as me including roybot.

As for develpereo its preety clear where his loyalty lies.

i think its irrelevant... to be australian, you must be born here... and even some of those who are born here are not australian... because they identify themselves as from another country, and if war broke out would fight for the other country...

i think citizenship of australia should only be for those born here, the rest can only get maximum permanent residence with ability to vote after so many years of being permanent.

thats my opinion anyway....

sure you can get people not born here who are very much like australians probably talk like us too... but that doesnt make them australian, they will never truly be australian

if we went to another country we would never been seen as one of them either... i bet if i lived in india for 20 years i would never be called indian? or arab? or even american? lol

Argentinian beef is very good too. Try it sometime, bon appetit!

Ontopic, why did this thread take such a huge somersault, it was about geo-politics in a part of the world.
Oh well,................... its all about thinkin.

if ever i get the chance to i will for sure

i think its irrelevant... to be australian, you must be born here... and even some of those who are born here are not australian... because they identify themselves as from another country, and if war broke out would fight for the other country...

i think citizenship of australia should only be for those born here, the rest can only get maximum permanent residence with ability to vote after so many years of being permanent.

thats my opinion anyway....

sure you can get people not born here who are very much like australians probably talk like us too... but that doesnt make them australian, they will never truly be australian

if we went to another country we would never been seen as one of them either... i bet if i lived in india for 20 years i would never be called indian? or arab? or even american? lol

if ever i get the chance to i will for sure

Its a matter of opinion, it has less to do with "what one is seen as" and more to do with "what one sees oneself as".

That said, its a matter of opinion. :)

Its a matter of opinion, it has less to do with "what one is seen as" and more to do with "what one sees oneself as".

That said, its a matter of opinion. :)

well i cant disagree with that sentiment

but thats how i feel.. if u not born here, you are not australian.. and if you are loyal to another country even though you say or think your australian.. you are not australian

Just a little taste of history for my Australian friends here about the consequences housing foreign military assets in your country.

Back in the cold war era , Australia allowed the US naval fleet to use a base in Exmouth Western Australia including nuclear attack subs. In return Russians had "active" plans to Nuke Perth , in order to take out a small metropolitan city as a warning shot [the most isolated in the S. hemisphere ] without attracting a full scale response from the US.

So when you house foreign forces on your ground , you end up on a lot of people's hit lists , even those who won't target you if you remained neutral.Lastly its an internal Australian matter , i have no say in what Australia should or should not do. History proves that hosting foreign boots on your ground does more harm than good.

well i cant disagree with that sentiment

but thats how i feel.. if u not born here, you are not australian.. and if you are loyal to another country even though you say or think your australian.. you are not australian

By your definition dear friend , 25% of your population ain't Australian , the matter gets out of hand , why waste time in something which would yield no results ? - Australia is a go to country , unless you are a black blooded Aboriginal , you have migrant blood in your veins , There is no instrumental measurement available of determining how Australian one is & if it ever existed , only people who would have the moral right to use it would be Aboriginals .

BTW this is not the topic , if the thread loses its focus , it will be shut.

Just a little taste of history for my Australian friends here about the consequences housing foreign military assets in your country.

Back in the cold war era , Australia allowed the US naval fleet to use a base in Exmouth Western Australia including nuclear attack subs. In return Russians had "active" plans to Nuke Perth , in order to take out a small metropolitan city as a warning shot [the most isolated in the S. hemisphere ] without attracting a full scale response from the US.

So when you house foreign forces on your ground , you end up on a lot of people's hit lists , even those who won't target you if you remained neutral.Lastly its an internal Australian matter , i have no say in what Australia should or should not do. History proves that hosting foreign boots on your ground does more harm than good.

Sure perhaps so, but things are a little different these days.... it would make little sense to nuke australia regardless if there was us forces here. With the FEW forces that would be here, it would make little difference to a war if perth got nuked.

fact is, regardless if australia was neutral or not, we would end up being invaded regardless because of our natural resources and land... and to not stick with our allies would certainly garuntee this country's demise eventually.

you can say ohh bla bla us troops in australia etc.... us troops are already in australia and have been for decades. and upto 2000 troops stationed in the north makes very little difference. us ships port here when they need to, even their subs. that is not changing and no one carried on about it before??

in essence nothing is changing, and as a close ally, of course we would support us troops and ships being stationed here in event of war, it is more in our interest then to not allow that.

you can talk with your veiled threats etc and base it on past experience, but fact is you would have to say that to... how many countries allow us troops and warships or planes to be stationed or visit their country?? a lot.. is russia or china etc going to nuke everyone??

Sure perhaps so, but things are a little different these days.... it would make little sense to nuke australia regardless if there was us forces here. With the FEW forces that would be here, it would make little difference to a war if perth got nuked.

fact is, regardless if australia was neutral or not, we would end up being invaded regardless because of our natural resources and land... and to not stick with our allies would certainly garuntee this country's demise eventually.

you can say ohh bla bla us troops in australia etc.... us troops are already in australia and have been for decades. and upto 2000 troops stationed in the north makes very little difference. us ships port here when they need to, even their subs. that is not changing and no one carried on about it before??

in essence nothing is changing, and as a close ally, of course we would support us troops and ships being stationed here in event of war, it is more in our interest then to not allow that.

you can talk with your veiled threats etc and base it on past experience, but fact is you would have to say that to... how many countries allow us troops and warships or planes to be stationed or visit their country?? a lot.. is russia or china etc going to nuke everyone??

In fact China in my personal opinion would never invade anyone. Country like Aus is not a pistachio that one could swallow , it is next to impossible to invade and take over Australia , its nothing but scaremongering.

Natural resources are already owned by China as they are the biggest buyers. They get what they want and pay top dollar for it , so they ain't stupid enough to get them by force. China in coming years , will shift focus for its Iron-ore - Copper and other mineral needs to Mongolia , Africa and , S.America. They will shift their coal focus from QLD to Pakistan. So its just a short lived honey moon between China and Australia as Australia won't be as significant of a resource market for China since you are selling your iron-ore at $165/ton , highest in history.

USSR doesn't exist anymore & i don't think "Naval visits" make a significant threat to anyone BUT hosting a large presence of US forces would. I won't go into what Australia should or should not do , i am sure they have the capability to decide for themselves.

In fact China in my personal opinion would never invade anyone. Country like Aus is not a pistachio that one could swallow , it is next to impossible to invade and take over Australia , its nothing but scaremongering.

Natural resources are already owned by China as they are the biggest buyers. They get what they want and pay top dollar for it , so they ain't stupid enough to get them by force. China in coming years , will shift focus for its Iron-ore - Copper and other mineral needs to Mongolia , Africa and , S.America. They will shift their coal focus from QLD to Pakistan. So its just a short lived honey moon between China and Australia as Australia won't be as significant of a resource market for China since you are selling your iron-ore at $165/ton , highest in history.

USSR doesn't exist anymore & i don't think "Naval visits" make a significant threat to anyone BUT hosting a large presence of US forces would. I won't go into what Australia should or should not do , i am sure they have the capability to decide for themselves.

you see thats where your wrong.. australia is actually very hard to defend... due to its massive size, and our limited armed forces... china would see it as easy pickings...

china has every intention of going to war over whatever it decides belongs to them.... and just look at the rhetoric chinese people in here talk, the world belong to them, they will take it by force bla bla.. its the way they think..

well actually, australia has some of the largest resources in the world.. pakistans and other coutries are more limited.... australia is the pearl in the eyes of the world when it comes to natural resources.. that is a fact no one can escape from..

well 2000 troops is hardly a big force dont you think?

you see thats where your wrong.. australia is actually very hard to defend... due to its massive size, and our limited armed forces... china would see it as easy pickings...

china has every intention of going to war over whatever it decides belongs to them.... and just look at the rhetoric chinese people in here talk, the world belong to them, they will take it by force bla bla.. its the way they think..

well actually, australia has some of the largest resources in the world.. pakistans and other coutries are more limited.... australia is the pearl in the eyes of the world when it comes to natural resources.. that is a fact no one can escape from..

well 2000 troops is hardly a big force dont you think?

There are no reason whatsoever for China to invade Australia or anyone for that matter and in fact both countries have a very cordial business relationship.

Back
Top Bottom