What's new

Iphone vs Android

Pak-Man

New Recruit

Reaction score
which one do you have?how do you like it,what are its pros and cons?for those that have both,how would you compare them,which one do you like better?

Last edited by a moderator:
umm...ok,so would you mind answering any of my questions regarding this phone then?

which one do you have?how do you like it,what are its pros and cons?for those that have both,how would you compare them,which one do you like better?

Have both iPhone 4S and Samsung galaxy s3. Suffice to say that I will pick iPhone over samsung anyday.

Have both iPhone 4S and Samsung galaxy s3. Suffice to say that I will pick iPhone over samsung anyday.

why do you feel this way,Any particular reason for your final choice?

I have an iPhone, Samsung Note2 and Xperia. I used the Note 2 and Xperia for a week or two and switched back to my iPhone 4s.The iPhone is stable, reliable and much easier to use. If you want a easy to use,dependable phone and you don't have the time or inclination to tinker with your phone then the iPhone is a better choice.

IPhone I feel is for people who want a phone at the foremost and a stable and easy to use at that.

Android is a bit complex, not as stable but the options it gives are many over iPhone.

I am 16 and can use Anderoid pretty easily so don't know what is comolex in it
I phone don't give much choice with much more expance while you can choose wide variety of anderoid according to your needs……:cheers:

I use android and I like it..never had an iphone so dont know about it..but android definitely gives you more features..it eats up a lot of battery though.

I am 16 and can use Anderoid pretty easily so don't know what is comolex in it
I phone don't give much choice with much more expance while you can choose wide variety of anderoid according to your needs……:cheers:

1. I have to use a password to access my phone (corporate security policy) I can get the screen unlocked in the first attempt with my password 99.99% of the time with the iPhone. On the Xperia and Note 2 it was closer to 50%. The iPhone screen is more responsive to user input in my experience. Even when playing games such as Subway surfer I get much higher scores on the iPhone.

2. The iPhone battery lasts much longer.
3. No software crash or phone freeze on the iPhone.
4. The only time I restart my iPhone is when I install an OS software update.
The Xperia and Note 2 had to be restarted at least once every day.

5. Much easier to install and remove apps on the iPhone.
6. Much easier to kill background apps on the iPhone.
7. Better apps on the app store.
8. I don't trust Google or Amazon with my credit card details.
9. Reliable connectivity with my car, the iPhone is much better.
There are times I get a call on my Xperia/Note 2 and the music(from phone) does not stop automatically. So I'm forced to disengage the car hands free, pause music and then take the call.

One thing to consider. If you are in the west and buy your phone through a carrier, android phones will be full of carrier bloatware and logos on the case, whereas the iPhone comes without.

Back
Top Bottom