What's new

Iran Military News

No, but I can see on the way they move how professional they are. They just don't look professional to me and I think on a international level they also aren't. I don't see them move fluently, the gear is very poor and also the psychics. This things are important. Those gears wear by western commandos aren't used because they are fancy, but because they have a (important) function.
Dude, they are sent to battle a few skinny somali rebels, you expect them to send Takavaran units ? (Irans most elite forces)
Now if we were facing the American navy then we would for sure sent our best men to the front, but this was not so difficult and we saved our ship from being hijacked. So its job done

Dude, they are sent to battle a few skinny somali rebels, you expect them to send Takavaran units ? (Irans most elite forces)
Now if we were facing the American navy then we would for sure sent our best men to the front, but this was not so difficult and we saved our ship from being hijacked. So its job done

Yes, I expect Iran will send the best forces to such operation. Every western country does and thats for a good reason: battle experience. Iran's most elite forces also seem not very professional to me. Even the Takavaran. I think they have no chance at all facing a good-trained western force. And if I'm right, the force showed on your pictures are Takavaran?

Which actions? Defeating a bunch of Somali pirates? They way the move, stand and the appearances all look poor to me. Compare it with this guys and they just look like a bunch of amateurs:

I think Iran's army should be reformed.

Yea and look at what a meal western newspapers make when they do a similar operation they immediately claim they are the best. What qualification do you have to say what should be done to Iranians army

we saw an example of British sailors when they moved into Iranian waters lol

http://news.sky.com/home/article/1259730

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2007/apr/11/britishidentity.uk

His admission that he cried himself to sleep after his captors stole his iPod led to Iranian hostage Arthur Batchelor being branded a national embarrassment.:rofl:

He was also condemned for bringing shame on the Royal Navy after pictures of him poking fun at his ordeal emerged this weekend.

But the 20-year-old operator mechanic came in for some truly fierce words yesterday when he was condemned by his own mother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...branded-disgraceful-mother.html#ixzz1qzcRBRwS

No, but I can see on the way they move how professional they are. They just don't look professional to me and I think on a international level they also aren't. I don't see them move fluently, the gear is very poor and also the psychics. This things are important. Those gears wear by western commandos aren't used because they are fancy, but because they have a (important) function.

Oh, You mean these special forces. Lol. They can not stand up even to a few IRGC soldiers with all their fancy gears:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Iran's army should be reformed.

Considering Iran trained Hezbollah, who beat one of the best militaries in the World - Israel, or how IRGC manhandled UK marines, I think Iran is doing ok :azn: Or you will claim now Israel/UK forces are even "bigger amateurs" than Iran's?

In any case, there are various special forces, with different goals/gear/preparation. Cant generalize much, as well as whats YOUR definition of professional (after watching too many Holywood movies) might be far from the REAL LIFE professionalism (in battle).

89909176bbe4tt.jpg

Those Kevlar skirts they are wearing. What is it for? Protecting their balls? Lol. If you are so much of a ball lover then sit at home. War is not for you.

The pirates were captured in the Indian Ocean after they tried to seize a cargo ship loaded with commodities heading for Iran, the Iranian Navy commander said, adding that the detained pirates were being transferred to Iran.

Seizing a ship 3000KM in international waters is not a child's play. Hints towards the increasing sophistication of these pirates in Indian oceans

Oh, You mean these special forces. Lol. They can not stand up even to a few IRGC soldiers with all their fancy gears:

Those weren't British Special forces, just normal navy-personal. Haha, there was even an chubby blond English woman in it. Look at the forces who captured them, a bunch of bearded amateurs. They didn't catch them because they were so professional, but only because there were to many of them. The Iranian special force would be crushed easily by the SAS. And even I as Iranian admit this.

Look at all these Pakistani's and Irani's here. Thinking even one western special force would have any problem with them. :lol:

Those weren't British Special forces, just normal navy-personal. Haha, there was even an chubby blond English woman in it. Look at the forces who captured them, a bunch of bearded amateurs. They didn't catch them because they were so professional, but only because there were to many of them. The Iranian special force would be crushed easily by the SAS. And even I as Iranian admit this.

Dude. You do not know what you are talking about. Those were SBS. And in the second video you can see US marines captured by Iran. They did not even dare fire a bullet. A brave soldier fights to death. Even Iranian amateurs are doing a better job than these guys, imagine what Iran's special forces can pull. Who cares what you think. Are you a General with combat experience? Iranian military can protect Iran and that is what is important.

A Danish patrol ventures close to the Iranian border and gets greeted by an Iranian Border Patrol:

well Taliban seem to be giving western forces a run for their money

You seem to forget that even one Gurkha killed more than 30 Talibani's. Don't be so tough. All your equipment is western and all your military knowledge come from them. They can turn Iran or Pakistan in to a parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom