What's new

Iran Military News

Let me give you an simple example, Pakistan lived 11-12 years under sanctions and it went nearly bankrupt because it had no oil or gas reservations. My original comment was based on this that for a nation to live under sanctions it should have large oil and gas reserves.

I agree with you, but where you getting your info about iran militry budget being 100 billion? is it aljazeera?

Sometimes you fail in doing objective and critical analysis. For layman people like you, let me give you a more descriptive reason.

Iran this year was 400 Billion dollar in which they set aside 100 billion for their defense budget. Care to explain How much Oil and Gas contributed in your budget and how much non oil and gas sector contributed?

Qatar and Saudia is a wrong example in this diiscussion

well I guess that would be 1400% more than last year
Iran military budget was 7 milliard that for this year we increased it by 120% and now it's 15 milliard .
after all don't forget that our military import is really small compared to countries like Qatar , Egypt , Iraq ,Syria , Azerbaijan , Afghanistan , Bahrain and .......

we export 4 times less oil than saudi arabia...
and export less gas than qatar.

I don't get your logic. so why are people in qatar so behind in science and tech?
some people from qatar went to Iran a few years ago to get some help about stem cell research, and my friend told me they had to pass some high school mathematics difficulty test. and they failed the easies question!

they are doing science and they do not know x^2 * x^6/x^3 =x^5
lol man you can blame it on oil and gas if you want, but it is not our fault some people are just dumb.
interesting , that's Guidance school mathematics are you sure they don't exaggerate that they had problem with it.

I am sorry I am not writing it correctly.

x to the power of 2 multiplied by x to the power of 6 is x to the power of 8.
and x to the power of 8 divided by x to the power of 3 is x to the power of 5.
I am sorry if my writing confused you.

when you multiply you add the powers, when you divide you minus the powers.

Let me give you an simple example, Pakistan lived 11-12 years under sanctions and it went nearly bankrupt because it had no oil or gas reservations. My original comment was based on this that for a nation to live under sanctions it should have large oil and gas reserves.

well I guess Pakistan problem was more due to fight between political parties and then add to that reliance on foreigners for maintaining their equipments

Here is the z-3 tank

Zulfiqar_3_main_battle_tank_Iran_Iranian_army_defence_industry_military_technology_001.jpg

278702.jpg

I am sorry I am not writing it correctly.

x to the power of 2 multiplied by x to the power of 6 is x to the power of 8.
and x to the power of 8 divided by x to the power of 3 is x to the power of 5.
I am sorry if my writing confused you.

when you multiply you add the powers, when you divide you minus the powers.

no it was correct

I know, people get confused cause i used * for multiply sign.
anyway what do you think of our z-3 tank brother???

I think they must scrap all Z-1 and other tanks (maybe expect t-72) and use their metal to produce Z-3
and also I think Iran need to also invest on designing a heavier tank something at least around 70 tons

I think they must scrap all Z-1 and other tanks (maybe expect t-72) and use their metal to produce Z-3
and also I think Iran need to also invest on designing a heavier tank something at least around 70 tons

Yes I think you're right.

we need maybe 2000 new z-3 tanks.
and few hundered 60-70 ton tank.
Iran also has mini tanks.
tosan.jpg

I only hope they use that tank for the region they designed it for and that is mountainous parts of north west of Iran and I also hope they add some ERA to it

Did they disclose any images ????

Off : Did Iran return RQ 170 drone ???? ( I'm not updated on that :) )

:blah::blah::blah: as usual. No pics and pressTV article.

:blah::blah::blah: as usual. No pics and pressTV article.
A certain Osama Bin Laden is said to be dead. Pics?

Nice logic bro? You fail.

And here's video of an Iranian drone filming another carrier.

You're new here. Here's a tip, don't talk **** and your time won't be spent arguing with the likes of me. I enjoy this, so it doesn't bother me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom