What's new

Iran says IRGC officer killed in Israeli strike in Syria

It's not so common.

It's common blow up weapons shipments or kill Syrian soldiers.

Bibi can have the temptation of distract people from protests escalating provocations against Syria and Iran until a full war.

But of course that's not the real targets, it's USA who wants the war right now. https://www.reuters.com/world/us-extends-carrier-deployment-after-syria-attack-2023-03-31/

And corrupt Israel state risk their own people lives for receive USA money.
Nonsense, have you been sleeping all this past years? 😆 lol
Since the start of Iranian involvement in the Syrian civil war, Israel has been actively involved in targeting and striking Iranian and hezbollah targets in Syria countless times , either killing Syrian, Hezbollah or Iranian military equipment destined for Hezbollah against Israel, or Iranian military personnel based close to Israel which Israel rightly sees as a threat. So it has nothing to do with an imaginary conspiracy theory of the US pushing Israel to do so. In fact the US doesn't even want a conflict in this region, they want to focus on China. Lol You people should stop with this silly conspiracy theories.its getting boring.

The thing is Israel always does what it needs to protect its territory and citizens. It might sound alien to some of you but that's been Israeli policy for decades. They will keep doing what they have to do for the security of their counrry and people. Syrian soldiers/military personnel unfortunately are merely collateral damage for letting their country/territory to be used by Iran and her proxies against Israel. Israel will keep targeting them when they deem necessary and I don't blame them. Every country gotta do what they gotta do to protect their country's interests as far as they got the capabilities..no issue with that from my sides just like I don't have anything wrong with Iran arming its militias and proxies all around the region to protect its interests, just like I don't have an issue with Turkey intervening in Syria to protect the Turkmens and Syrian rbeels allied to them and in Iraq to target the Kurdish fighters etc etc.
Every country is after their interets dude. Get that right and stop trying to pander to one side in a biased way. 😁

Last edited:
Nonsense, have you been sleeping all this past years? 😆 lol
Since the start of Iranian involvement in the Syrian civil war, Israel has been actively involved in targeting and striking Iranian and hezbollah targets in Syria countless times , either killing Syrian, Hezbollah or Iranian military equipment destined for Hezbollah against Israel, or Iranian military personnel based close to Israel which Israel rightly sees as a threat. So it has nothing to do with an imaginary conspiracy theory of the US pushing Israel to do so. In fact the US doesn't even want a conflict in this region, they want to focus on China. Lol You people should stop with this silly conspiracy theories.its getting boring.

The thing is Israel always does what it needs to protect its territory and citizens. It might sound alien to some of you but that's been Israeli policy for decades. They will keep doing what they have to do for the security of their counrry and people. Syrian soldiers/military personnel unfortunately are merely collateral damage for letting their country/territory to be used by Iran and her proxies against Israel. Israel will keep targeting them when they deem necessary and I don't blame them. Every country gotta do what they gotta do to protect their country's interests as far as they got the capabilities..no issue with that from my sides just like I don't have anything wrong with Iran arming its militias and proxies all around the region to protect its interests, just like I don't have an issue with Turkey intervening in Syria to protect the Turkmens and Syrian rbeels allied to them and in Iraq to target the Kurdish fighters etc etc.
Every country is after their interets dude. Get that right and stop trying to pander to one side in a biased way. 😁
Yeah, USA doesnt push anyone to do anything, that's a conspiracy theory.

Maybe I was sleeping, but you are sleeping right now.

You can't explain that without a well planned USA instigation.

Back
Top Bottom