What's new

Iran Says US Responsible for Any Israeli Attack against it

Ali_14

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Iran should be annexed iran was created by shah abbas safavi by invading neighbouring lands and invading regional countries. It's high time Pakistan annexes sistan balochistan Afghanistan annexes Khorasaan of iran Turkmenistan annexes Turkmen areas of iran Azerbaijan annexes Azeri areas of iran iraq annexes iraqi areas and arab areas of iran uae annexes its lands and islands from iran hopefully with iran annexed terrorism sabotage subversion anarchy separatism destroyed nation states destroyed national institutions and failed states can be curtailed in the region

Last edited:
Only a perfect fool would think Israel would attack Iran without USA orders.

But people, including some Iranian, thought that one decade ago, even that USA was under Israel orders :lol:.

It's funny how USA can make most of people believe the most stupid lies and nonsenses of this world, starting by 911.

But finally sanity is imposing, you can't cheat all the world all the time.

Iran should be annexed iran was created by shah abbas safavi by invading neighbouring lands and invading regional countries. It's high time Pakistan annexes sistan balochistan Afghanistan annexes Khorasaan of iran Turkmenistan annexes Turkmen areas of iran Azerbaijan annexes Azeri areas of iran iraq annexes iraqi areas and arab areas of iran uae annexes its lands and islands from iran hopefully with iran annexed terrorism sabotage subversion anarchy separatism destroyed nation states destroyed national institutions and failed states can be curtailed in the region
There won't be any rain by the word of the black cat.
By the way king Abbass didn't attack any neighboring country.
He only took back what belonged to Iran and neighboring countries attacked and occupied and for the record Iran established by Deioces

Do you realize almost all the names you mentioned are Iranians and use Iranian terms? if any is bout to get annexed it'd be them. :)

Ostan of Pak people ...
Afghanistan
Ostan of Afghan people
Turkmenistan

Ostan of Turk people
Azerbaijan
Azar meas fire and Baijan measn guardian which means guardian of Holy fire
Some would says it comes from little Iran as K in Persian represents less ... but deferentially Baghdad is a Persian name ... which means God given.
Ostan in Persian means province ...

Iran wasn't created by Shah Abbas as Shapur I's empire says:

am ruler of Ērānshahr, and I possess the lands of [provinces; Greek ethne]: Pars [Persis], Pahlav (Parthia), Huzestan (Khuzestan), Meshan (i.e. Maishan, Mesene), Asorestan (Mesopotamia), Nod-Ardakhshiragan (i.e. Adiabene), Arbayistan, Adurbadagan [i.e. Atropatene, ’twrp'tkn], Armenia [Armin, ’lmny], Iberia [Wiruzān/Wručān, wlwc'n, i.e., K'art'li], Segan [or Machelonia, i.e. Mingrelia], Arran ['ld'nm, i.e., Caucasian Albania], Balasagan, up to the Caucasus mountains [Kafkōf] and the Gates of Albania/of the Alans, and all of the mountain chain of Pareshwar/Padishkwar[gar], Mad (i.e. Media), Gurgan (i.e. Hyrcania), Merv (i.e. Margiana), Harey (i.e. "Aria") and all of Abarshahr, Kirman, Sakastan (Sistan), Turgistan/Turan, Makuran, Pardan/Paradene, Hind [India i.e. Kushano-Sasanian Kingdom], the Kushanshahr up to Peshawar/Pashkibur, and up to Kashgar[ia], Sogdiana/Sogdia and to the mountains of Tashkent (Chach), and on the other side of the sea, Oman (i.e. Mazonshahr).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom