What's new

Iranians' view on Afghanistan presidential election

From the deepest point in my heart, I say best of luck to Afghanistan. This is the nation that everybody has betrayed and backstabbed. God only knows how much suffering the Afghans have endured ever since the Soviet invasion until this moment.

Without Saudi Arabian WAhhabi Terrorists we wouldn't have the Taliban in Afghanistan. Now you try to shift the blame to "Soviet Invasion"...lol pathetic.

US fears on Taliban cash revealed - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Last edited:
Without Saudi Arabian WAhhabi Terrorists we wouldn't have the Taliban in Afghanistan. Now you try to shift the blame to "Soviet Invasion"...lol pathetic.

US fears on Taliban cash revealed - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

You got me wrong. Read what I wrote, "the nation that everybody has betrayed and backstabbed". There are virtually no hands that haven't been drenched with the Afghans' blood (with good faith or bad faith - it doesn’t matter). The reference to the Soviet Invasion was made to indicate the beginning of the suffering, not the sole reason behind it. That's why I used “ever since”.

Got it?

resize

resize

resize

More: Storify [Slideshow]

actually it would have been a lot better if soviets had remained in afghanistan and some ppl hadn't supported long bearded terrorists in afghanistan.
Truer words were never spoken.:enjoy:

Symbolically these are good pictures, but I hope there will be a day when they don't have to cover themselves up like this and have no identity or individuality.

What is that last picture about?

i dont care who wins , they are all educated people . the only one which was fearsome was qutbodin halal , which i doubt will get even 1% of the votes .

the most important thing for afghanistan right now is reconstruction .

all we can do is pouring help . and we'll do so like we did . i know dr. abdullah abdullah is the most educated person among them , but since some people try to ignite racist BS if he get elected , i'm not sure if i support a non-pashtun gets elected this term .

lets keep afghanistan united

@Sher Malang , your thoughts brother ?

Congrats to Afghans on this milestone btw Karzai was also elected after FREE & FAIR election...:drag:

Congrats to Afghans on this milestone btw Karzai was also elected after FREE & FAIR election...:drag:
their democracy is much more valuable than what you have in pakistan :lol:

nice talk ....

Ordinary Iranians dont even consider them at all
i am an ordinary iranian and i not only not have anything against afghani pashtuns but also consider them as my brothers .
wazzup ?

What did i say wrong??? :pop:
wasnt Karzai elected after free & fair elections????? :blink:
why did you change your post ? o_O
anyhow my point was that he was elected much more fair than nawaz sharif ;)

why ur so pissed
why do you think i'm pissed off ? :)
nah mate , i just thought your sentence was un-just coming from a pakistani . thats all mate .
nothing personal

nah mate , i just thought your sentence was un-just coming from a pakistani . thats all mate .
nothing personal
Their no denying that Democrazy is still young, not matured enuff is Pak, but we are getting their.... at least give us credit where its due for running it for 7+ yrs :D

nothing personal
couldnt agree more with you on that,,,,,,had the elctions be free imran khan would have been the PM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom