What's new

IRENE heading towards NewYork.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As every member here who is living in US knows that major hurricane "IRENE" has strike South Eastern coast of the US & is expected to hit NewYork around 9:00 AM Saturday. So please post your discussions, videos, photos updates here.

Keep Safe & pray it doesn't does much damage to NY, already US economy is in bad position. Also Pakistani brothers pray for US as it is home to many Pakistani origin peoples.

:pakistan::pakistan:
:usflag::usflag:

I didnt realise it was as powerful as it is. Yes there are a lot of Pakistanis over thier. Let us pray for ALL people over thier. I have got loved ones over thier and will be watching in hope that its not as powerful as they say it is

I didnt realise it was as powerful as it is. Yes there are a lot of Pakistanis over thier. Let us pray for ALL people over thier. I have got loved ones over thier and will be watching in hope that its not as powerful as they say it is

It had already hit south eastern coast of US & it looks deadly & dangerous.

I hope New York sees same devastation as cities of Afghanistan , Iraq and Libya
Its really deserved , and equally hope that David Letterman's studios are also effected

What goes around comes around :agree:

I will use my best wishes for people of our own country

World biggest scams and devil's deals are done done in New York most bankers in there did not care about people who had foreclosures and problems , also considering the role of devastation us has played world wide they honestly do deserve a bit of hard justice form mother nature

Hurricane " Irene " is expected to hit New York City by Saturday Night. Pray all goes well here in New York City. Ameen.

Hurricane " Irene " is expected to hit New York City by Saturday Night. Pray all goes well here in New York City. Ameen.

Are you sure it will hit NY Saturday night? cuz i saw somewhere in some channal it was 9am saturday to sunday noon. Will be more better if it happens at night. BTW hope everything goes OK.

Just been watching sky. Apparantly part of New York is getting evacuated!? Shoul be hitting tmrw afternoon

i dont think the eye of the storm will make to newyork..as newyork is beyond 40 degree latitude...
storms feed on humidity from sea to keep going..beyond 40 degrees its cold waters..less evaporation..less moisture for stirm to feel on..so they die out..
by the time it reaches newyork..most probably will be a tropical depression and wont have hurrican force winds.
the only danger will be heavy downpour which will cause flooding.

382874328.jpg

Hurricane Irene as seen by NASA's Terra satellite on Friday at 12:30pm EDT

I hope the Hurricane , reaches new york , hits it and then goes back in sea and come back second time category 4 and liberate the country from Banks and Mortgage agents

Perhaps that way finally new york will be rebuilt properly

The reason why there will be devastation is due to the old engineering the city is not designed for hurricane its an artificial island

I hope my apartment is still ok by the time I come back to it.

It was cat 1 in the morning and might just become a tropical storm by the time it reaches NYC.

Back
Top Bottom