What's new

IRGC-affiliated Fars Air Qeshm 747 from Iran is heading to Venezuela with a potential shipment of heavy weapons.

its getting ready to land and USA did rat sh1t JUST BARKING :lol:

Screenshot_2020-10-27 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

Seems like we already in WW3
two sovereign countries can send cargo to each other freely its just USA BS . if they think its missile cargo they can ask UN or MTCR to do something .USA is not police man of world specially after trump US is a regional power now . they have no right to bark on two countries trade . with this logic we should force land or destroy a dozen of US military and 100s of cargo planes inflight now all over globe . how we know what is loaded in them ?

QFZ9970 IS LANDED with loaded of long range missiles :secret: and USA did nothing but BS talks as always .

What long range weapon? No one is sure if there is any weapon

Last time I checked USA killed Iranian General and in return iran fires some shots on empty base, to mention not USA soldiers already vacated the base as they got *informed* by another country that Iran is about to attack... . Not a single US soldier dead....

So yes. USA is police of the world.. Like it or not.... We have example of Iraq in front of our eyes.. No one can do anything about it...

What long range weapon? No one is sure if there is any weapon

Last time I checked USA killed Iranian General and in return iran fires some shots on empty base, to mention not USA soldiers already vacated the base as they got *informed* by another country that Iran is about to attack... . Not a single US soldier dead....

So yes. USA is police of the world.. Like it or not.... We have example of Iraq in front of our eyes.. No one can do anything about it...

are you live under rock or something.?

" “After the strike on Soleimani, there was a counterstrike on our troops in Iraq and they suffered serious brain injuries,” Harris said. "

are you live under rock or something.?

" “After the strike on Soleimani, there was a counterstrike on our troops in Iraq and they suffered serious brain injuries,” Harris said. "

But even without those Missiles they come back come back brain dead (PTSD) anyways, and get posted on Highway corners or try and live their glory days riding a bike across country, lol.

I'm in shambles
1AbBEHT.gif
now you're trolling yourself because you unsuccessfully trolled Iran? smh.
They killed Iranian number two Qassem Soleimani not long ago.

American threats should never be taken lightly - they are not like Indians.
But his replacement has been walking over Baghdad proudly...so why didnt US take him out too???? OH I KNOW WHY...cuz US is still reeling from the pending disappearance of all its influence in Iraq once all US troops exit Iraq by mid next year.

I am not anti-US, i am just pro truth and pro reality...and the reality is that AMerica has now become a military scarecrow which is unable to impose its will the way it desires and used to.

Back
Top Bottom