ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
311620_393234494072255_1440460919_n.jpg

376849_393235454072159_831283057_n.jpg

A gaye apni aukat pay !

Ina' lillah-e-wa ina eleh'e rajeun

two of the members were kidnapped and one tortured and brutally killed- his ribs were broken...

Innal lahi wa inna alehi rajioun....

The cowards should be apprehended and made to pay for this heinous crime.

382432_437391506282935_1836857569_n.jpg

the big guy- what a shame Karachi bring upon itself by killing political activists- three bullets in his chest is fuccckking no accident or unintentional !!!

Its good to see Pakistani Youth taking a stand, ready to play a constructive role. Didn't know about this. Can any one put some light on their activities...

BTW......RIP...

What a sad day, nothing can bring the life of the young man back, I hope the culprits are punished to deter any future killings.

My name is Muhammad Ibrahim and I am Dilawar ali awan of PTI !! :angry:

we may not revenge the death of our brother, but we will turn his dream of progressive Pakistan into a reality !!!

My name is Muhammad Ibrahim and I am Dilawar ali awan of PTI !! :angry:

we may not revenge the death of our brother, but we will turn his dream of progressive Pakistan into a reality !!!

Taliban attack police station in Bannu
AFP | 9 hours ago اسے اُردو میں پڑھیں 0
Taliban attack police station in Bannu | DAWN.COM

PESHAWAR: Taliban suicide bombers dressed in burqas stormed a police station on Monday, sparking gunbattles in the northwestern town of Bannu, officials said.

The militants threw hand grenades and opened fire on the building used by police intelligence, senior police official Nisar Ahmed told AFP.

“One suicide bomber blew himself up, while the other was shot dead by police,” Ahmed said.

Three policemen were wounded, but an officer who was initially reported dead is still alive and in a coma, Ahmed added.

Police vehicles were destroyed and the building also damaged, he said.

The army’s quick reaction unit was called in to assist police, military officials said.

A senior Army official confirmed the police account of the attack.

“The situation is stable now,” he added.

Police had earlier said up to five militants attacked the building, where the attack forced a curfew in the city, 150 miles southwest from Islamabad.

Pakistani Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan claimed responsibility in a telephone call to AFP. The group has waged an insurgency in the northwest that has killed thousands of people since July 2007.

a 13 kg bomb found & defused near sachal rangers headquaters in karachi,just today also!
but its not just karachi, its every where dear friend! its every dam every where? in this country!
tell niazi shahib, wait for marshall law, let us clean the mess, thn he can go for what pakistan needs!

382432_437391506282935_1836857569_n.jpg

the big guy- what a shame Karachi bring upon itself by killing political activists- three bullets in his chest is fuccckking no accident or unintentional !!!

What a waste. Inna lilla he wa Inna Elahi Rajioon.

Politics shall be banned in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom