What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

Does that mean that it is restricted to operations outside the country? Then why does the ISI meddle internally too?
It is a mixture of CIA + FBI + whatever you want to add on :whistle:

Does that mean that it is restricted to operations outside the country? Then why does the ISI meddle internally too?

Even R&AW only operates externally, admittedly not as well as ISI. Very few people in India actually know that our external intelligence agency is R&AW. It is quite strange.

Bl4r0QECEAAJc4O.jpg

Bl4dGPQCIAA4ziL.jpg

Can any one tell me ? is ISI's new logo Real or fake? I heard that it is fake the old logo is real and official

so..... is it confirmed that new logo is official ?

I don't like New logo:undecided:

If you look at the baphomet and ISI logo there are too many similarities. I think the artist who designed this logo might have done it intentionally, guys need to check that out. I recommend redesigning the logo immediately it could be a simply typographic logo which is easy to remember esp for our enemies lol so tht it keeps ringing in their heads all the time.

10294405_10152342158456827_3747627653222910527_n.jpg

Is that a head of baphomet...... C'mon that satanic worshiping god...... We are moeslem people must know that....

O kaka its our National Animal Markhor with Snake in its mouth. Markhor eats snakes even the translation of its name is same Mar; Snake, Khor; Eater.

O kaka its our National Animal Markhor with Snake in its mouth. Markhor eats snakes even the translation of its name is same Mar; Snake, Khor; Eater.
:lol: logo is satanic :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yara don't know why we always see things through religious lens. Its our national animal in emblem not some satanic symbol :tdown:

:lol: logo is satanic :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yara don't know why we always see things through religious lens. Its our national animal in emblem not some satanic symbol :tdown:
no its not religious its just that in past decade we have became too negative in our thinking. However yes thats true that if any logo changes then its ISPR who is suppose to reveal it not some social media.

Back
Top Bottom