What's new

Directorate of Inter Services Intelligence: Updates & Discussions

^^^^^^This is not a joke forum kido go back where you came from!!! To Indian friends don't bother answering this kids comments!!!

according to what i heared is that in ISI no one stays for more than 2 years, is this correct?

Khalid

On top of all this, Islamabad has been forced to wage war against its own people as part of the so-called war on terrorism. Washington’s insistence that Pakistan break its traditional autonomy agreement with the tribes of the NWFP destabilises Pakistan and undermines its national integrity.

Superme court take the decision about NRO next step of government

I am an ISI agent.

My present location is disguised. Currently operating through various IPs across the world.

I track and monitor online activities. My dept deals with research stuff. I been given a research assignment on ideological trends. I have presence over all Pakistani forums and most websites and track secret indian forums hidden from public domains.

I can help answer some of your questions and can help you get a job in the ISI.

There's a famous saying in the ISI "We get paid in dollars $$$". The work we do is more than rupees worth

Please send me a pm with your bank account or paypal info payable to PDF FireFighter, keep in mind each question costs $50

according to what i heared is that in ISI no one stays for more than 2 years, is this correct?

Khalid

No sir that is not correct. I believe that is mostly in MI- military intelligence. ISI is highly compartmentalized there are so many different departments and units within no one knows how ISI manages them all together. I'd just say it's just a miracle.

I have nothing to say morethen about Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)
I LOVE MY ARMY/ISI.

yes they also take civilians but now a days i think isi is in under pressure thats why they are quite. but they are hero they can do all types of work and make impossible to possible. ISI you should carry on your work i am with you and whole
nation is with you. LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom