What's new

Islamic economic system

BTW... America wont collapse until it is challenged by another system...

You can keep printing your dollar and send your armies of blood sucking marines across the world to kill and rape... for as long as the world sees you as the gangster in charge... the badmash (kingpin) of the world... they ll rely on your dollar...

America is in demise... do the patriotic thing and explore the arguments presented in this documentary...

Fall of America and the Western World

(shhhh... you can get a free copy from e mule possibly LOL)

Your economy wont stand more than a week if we stop the cheap oil flow that you get via your puppets in the Muslim world... Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc... Like it or not... you represent the worst kind of exploitation that mankind has ever faced in its entire history... there is a reason why people hate America and the system that it so militantly propagates in other countries...

We are already feeling the effect of this issue slightly in Europe as Libyan Oil supplies have declined...

Muslims were obviously weaker in the economic designs taken from the west...they could not reverse the decline...

Agreed, my point was that they were the victims of economic darwinism. The ideas that do not have the resilience to survive will be killed. This is not a bad thing, it happens in economics just as in biology.

Muslims would have stayed strong had they stuck to their guns and not try to imitate the west in its economics...

Conjecture.

If however you mean that Islam is an inferior system then that is not correct... Islam is superior and it dominates all other ideas...

Islam is possibly a good religious framework and there are lots of good things about it. So what if it can't help you in economics? It doesn't have to. Just because you have a hammer, everything does not have to be a nail. Just sayin'.

Chogy... do you know why Capitalism changed???

It was to stop the spread of Communism...

Ridiculous. You are smarter than this. U.S. and British Anti-trust laws all predate Communism:
Although "trust" had a technical legal meaning, the word was commonly used to denote big business, especially a large, growing manufacturing conglomerate of the sort that suddenly emerged in great numbers in the 1880s and 1890s. The Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 began a shift towards federal rather than state regulation of big business.[19] It was followed by the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890, the Clayton Antitrust Act and the Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914,

1832 New England unions condemn child labor
The New England Association of Farmers, Mechanics and Other Workingmen resolve that “Children should not be allowed to labor in the factories from morning till night, without any time for healthy recreation and mental culture,” for it “endangers their . . . well-being and health”

The implication you make is that all of this came about due to some "Communist threat" as if people have no heart or pity.

And this:
You can keep printing your dollar and send your armies of blood sucking marines across the world to kill and rape... for as long as the world sees you as the gangster in charge... the badmash (kingpin) of the world... they ll rely on your dollar...

Reveals your true nature. If your nation doesn't like the dollar, then reject it.

Your economy wont stand more than a week if we stop the cheap oil flow that you get via your puppets in the Muslim world... Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc...

Please. Do a bit of basic research. I'll do it for you.

Click Me...

The bulk of U.S. oil comes from Canada and Mexico. Saudi Arabia is a distant third. After the KSA comes Nigeria and Venezuela. So in the top FIVE oil exporters to the U.S., only ONE is Middle East. Somehow, the U.S. survived (and thrived) for probably 200 years without one drop of ME oil. Do you think we will crumple into a quivering heap without Saudi oil? Prices will rise. I'll have to spend 2% of my income on gasoline vs. 1%. Will I make it?

Where did the 30 million unemployed in America go? Are they making the same amount?

Current official U.S. unemployed is 8.9% of the available labor pool. That is somewhere well below 30 million. Regardless, unemployed get unemployment benefits and welfare while they search for new work. That is what I meant by "Capitalism with oversight." Obviously they are not making the same amount since they are out of work. What is your point? All countries have unemployed.

We are already feeling the effect of this issue slightly in Europe as Libyan Oil supplies have declined...

So pump prices have gone up? What else is new? It happens all the time. People go about their day. It does not merit the prediction of some apocalyptic economic crash.

in other words... the meaning of being humble is lost upon you... :no:

Its not our problem that you refuse to see the points that people have been giving here regarding where it comes from and what advantages it has...

Have you read the comments on this thread??

If you have and still not understand then...

You are trying to understand something that is beyond your capabilities... the best you can do is learn bits and pieces...

Can you refer me to the comments you are talking about which gives answer to my queries. The same questions are being asked many times by other members, but all we hear is theology, and one day you will see.

I chose the ignore : "I am not humble/incapable of understanding these things" as per you.

Agreed, my point was that they were the victims of economic darwinism. The ideas that do not have the resilience to survive will be killed. This is not a bad thing, it happens in economics just as in biology.
Conjecture.
Islam is possibly a good religious framework and there are lots of good things about it. So what if it can't help you in economics? It doesn't have to. Just because you have a hammer, everything does not have to be a nail. Just sayin'.

Darwinism does not happen in biology... nor economics... communism is dead...

cojecture?? I think not... we have more than a thousand year old legacy of economic justice under Islam... you need to read a bit of history thats all...

Now you are the one who is engaging in conjecture... its not a matter of if this or if that... we have an economic system detailed in Islam... we should follow it or stop calling ourselves Muslims...

Ridiculous. You are smarter than this. U.S. and British Anti-trust laws all predate Communism:

The implication you make is that all of this came about due to some "Communist threat" as if people have no heart or pity.

And this:

Reveals your true nature. If your nation doesn't like the dollar, then reject it.

Please. Do a bit of basic research. I'll do it for you.

Click Me...

The bulk of U.S. oil comes from Canada and Mexico. Saudi Arabia is a distant third. After the KSA comes Nigeria and Venezuela. So in the top FIVE oil exporters to the U.S., only ONE is Middle East. Somehow, the U.S. survived (and thrived) for probably 200 years without one drop of ME oil. Do you think we will crumple into a quivering heap without Saudi oil? Prices will rise. I'll have to spend 2% of my income on gasoline vs. 1%. Will I make it?

Current official U.S. unemployed is 8.9% of the available labor pool. That is somewhere well below 30 million. Regardless, unemployed get unemployment benefits and welfare while they search for new work. That is what I meant by "Capitalism with oversight." Obviously they are not making the same amount since they are out of work. What is your point? All countries have unemployed.

So pump prices have gone up? What else is new? It happens all the time. People go about their day. It does not merit the prediction of some apocalyptic economic crash.

I dont know if I should engage... what say you friends?

Darwinism does not happen in biology... nor economics... communism is dead...

:lol:

So you are a creationist! Figures. Well, then there's no point in any debate. After all, everything came magically into being when someone said "poof"! :)

How about you guys use your 10^infinity year "legacy" to create a simpler Black Scholes-type of Options Pricing model for a start? Ok fine, at least make me an Islamic equivalent of a Gaussian copula for derivatives pricing. No? Chalo yaar, give me an Islamic Ito's lemma.

^^^^

People who are discussing islamic economics dont have knowledge in advanced economics, banking, finance, law, human psychology and modern organization/management .

Back
Top Bottom