What's new

Israel Guilty Of Apartheid

If you are that interested whay dont you -
Because if you can't back up what you say you are just a con artist, so why should any of your fellow Pakistanis listen to you any more? If you don't yield now, what will you do when more of the population cotton on to how you've abused your fellow citizens and they respond by trying to string you up on lamp-posts?

Perhaps re-defining our terms would make you happy?

Apartheid: The political/social system of the one and only country in the Middle East that integrates Jews, Beduins, Arabs, whites, blacks, Muslems, Ethiopians, Russians, Christians, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Bahai, et al. link

Because if you can't back up what you say you are just a con artist, so why should any of your fellow Pakistanis listen to you any more? If you don't yield now, what will you do when more of the population cotton on to how you've abused your fellow citizens and they respond by trying to string you up on lamp-posts?

Now then young man. Whats the post about. Aaaaaaah YES an neutral party has confirmed the nation you aspire and feel affinity towards has been confirmed guilty of apartheid. What do i need to back up? I have given you the source and you can google the validity of the quality of people that have come to this summation. Yes Israel is guilty of mass apartheid and they listened to the evidence and (bless them) couldnt be infuenced by your friends such as the USA.
Your nation needs to realise that this is not the age to live and allow this to be the norm. It is a horrible thing to be assiciated with and your nation above the rest should really know how low this is to be associated with this brush.
There is no need to be off topic or abusive towards Pakistan - thats off topic and wrong.

The west is complicit as they allways defend israeli actions. Palestinians are suffering for the crimes of Europeans against Jews.

Self delete

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Where did you get the idea the RT is a "neutral party"?

Solo man did you support apartheid in South africa and in america as well? Or is just cos israel is brought up that you get a bee in your bonnet?

Where did you get the idea the RT is a "neutral party"?

Was it full of Palestinians or Muslims? Why cant you simply face facts? You can take the horse to wate but cant force it to drink water. I dont care - i believe and respect their opinion so does rest of the world - the only people who question it is obviously Zionist lovers. Please get a grip. Stop beating around the bush. Your nation has been declared guilty of apartheid.

Once the parents of israelis were victims.. today.. the israeli jews r Nazis.....

Solomon n 500.. stop living in denial mode.. we have seen israeli soldiers breaking the bones of palestinians with rocks.. we have seen you letting lose dogs of old palestinian women.. we have seen u bomb gaza undiscriminately.. we have seen you use banned weapons n munitions like phosporous... we have seen you attack UN food prog centers,schools n hospitals.. we have seen your soldiers draw racist n hateful graffiti.... we have seen the "1 bullet 2 targets" T-shirts... we have seen you let lose christian militias slaughter unarmed palestinians!we have seen u commit massacres!

And your victims? your parents would be ashamed of u!

Once the parents of israelis were victims.. today.. the israeli jews r Nazis.....

Solomon n 500.. stop living in denial mode.. we have seen israeli soldiers breaking the bones of palestinians with rocks.. we have seen you letting lose dogs of old palestinian women.. we have seen u bomb gaza undiscriminately.. we have seen you use banned weapons n munitions like phosporous... we have seen you attack UN food prog centers,schools n hospitals.. we have seen your soldiers draw racist n hateful graffiti.... we have seen the "1 bullet 2 targets" T-shirts... we have seen you let lose christian militias slaughter unarmed palestinians!we have seen u commit massacres!

And your victims? your parents would be ashamed of u!

and now when someone finds them guilty of aparteid they want to deny it or knock or slag it off. The world must be alerted to the likes of Solomon2. They have so much hatred for Muslims yaar. Terrible in this day and age that this exists.

Faugh! It's like talking to a Soviet Communist who kept referring to his own opinions as those of "the people" - and rejected criticism on that basis.

There aren't 200 million Pakistanis here. There's you and two or three others. So stop hiding your personal opinions and failings behind the screen of your countrymen.

This isnt about Soviet Communist nor Pakistanis - this is about your nation which has been found guilty of apartheid. This thread is about this fact. Why cant you be on topic? Please dont divert from the truth. How i wonder is your nation going to handle this?

They come to a conclusion your nation is guilty of Apartheid. These experts spent 2 days mulling the evidence and came up with this. If you say milk is black 10 times it doesnt become black so keep repeating - it wont change what they concluded. Your nation Israel is guilty of Apartheid. Simples.
Yes, we should ignore the facts and listen to some selfappointed "experts" :lol: Fact remains:
1) Arabs in Israel live better than in Arab countries.
2) Arabs in Israel have more rights than in Arab countries.

There are no gas chambers, there is no genocide, and there is no Israeli apartheid. There are only empty labels that many Pakistanis willing accept and follow.

we have seen israeli soldiers -
Look more closely and you will discover fakery, events out of context, and outright misrepresentations. Very occasionally some evil allegation is true - but whether such allegations are made or not, Israelis investigate, prosecute, and convict the miscreants. Has any anti-Israel government or terrorist group ever repudiated its people for crimes against Jews, or for mistreating the few Jews remaining in their communities?

Do you really think you have to hold on to Israel-hatred to by a Pakistani nationalist, PN?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

- this is about your nation which has been found guilty -
Since you won't answer repeated questions about the "neutrality" of the R-T why shouldn't everybody conclude that you know it isn't neutral at all and you are deliberately propagating a falsehood with the purpose of fooling your fellow Pakistanis?

Why don't you give this up, sk?

Yes, we should ignore the facts and listen to some selfappointed "experts" :lol: Fact remains:
1) Arabs in Israel live better than in Arab countries.
2) Arabs in Israel have more rights than in Arab countries.

Even your sugardaddy cant handle dealing with you on a daily basis.
Do me a favor if you dont want to accept that your nation has now been confirmed guilty of apartheid then thats a matter for you. We will believe what we believe as a great reliable source. I realize haters will always be haters and you will always deny the truth because you cant handle the truth. I will depart from this thread as you and your friend Solomon2 have tried everything to derail and be off topic and are not prepared to have anything on topic to say. Have a great evening knowing your nation is viewed as being guilty of apartheid.

There are no gas chambers, there is no genocide, and there is no Israeli apartheid. There are only empty labels that many Pakistanis willing accept and follow.

Gas chambers dnt make u nazis.. the actions of israel is the same.. the same ideology as the nazis! Accept it man.... why not accept a palestinian state? why r u scared? why bomb them? why the siege ? stop illegal settlements... stop bombing gaza... MAKE PEACE..ACCEPT PALESTINE!

They are also humans!

Look more closely and you will discover fakery, events out of context, and outright misrepresentations. Very occasionally some evil allegation is true - but whether such allegations are made or not, Israelis investigate, prosecute, and convict the miscreants. Has any anti-Israel government or terrorist group ever repudiated its people for crimes against Jews, or for mistreating the few Jews remaining in their communities?

I can only laugh at ur statements..

Do you really think you have to hold on to Israel-hatred to by a Pakistani nationalist, PN?

I have no hatred for the mango people of israel whose who r not filled with hatred... infact i support diplomatic ties with israel.. but not on the cost of the lives of innocent palestinians...

Try honesty... believe me my frnd.. its the best policy.. which also gives satisfaction to ur heart!

If u see evil... call it evil... Thts my belief!

Do me a favor if you dont want to accept that your nation has now been confirmed guilty of apartheid then thats a matter for you. We will believe what we believe as a great reliable source.
I interpret your answer as saying that you haven't figured a way out for Pakistanis like yourself. I assure you that it may not be easy but there is a way.

look guys admit it there is no point going on in circles we say you are bull **** you say we are bull **** if a report comes against us we call it a propaganda if a report comes against you you call it prejudice and God knows what so end this debate as nothing good gonna comes out of it we stand were we are u stand where you are so in essence these futile debate is not gonna prove any thing shall we move on !

Back
Top Bottom