What's new

Israel Guilty Of Apartheid

If u see evil... call it evil... Thts my belief!
Usually one can't "see" evil; you must know an act in its context. Think of your local prison. It's evil to lock people up, isn't it? But wait, aren't they murderers, or were they innocently convicted? Or even if murderers, shouldn't they be allowed to walk free and threaten citizens?

One can go on and on with such examples that negate your simple statement. The world is a more complicated place than you are led to believe. I have known other Pakistanis who spouted the same things you and SK have until they simply could bear it no longer as their own people started to suffer en masse as a result. Do you really want to face that fate yourselves?

Stop your bla bla bla, bring facts. I am waiting.

Gas chambers dnt make u nazis.. the actions of israel is the same..
Arabs in Israel live far better than Pakistanis, yet we are Nazis. :rolleyes:

why not accept a palestinian state?
Israel accepted it and ready to negotiate. Palestinians refuse and make preconditions.

stop illegal settlements... stop bombing gaza...
We removed all the settlements from Gaza and got thousands or rockets at our cities. Thats why we were forced to attack them (with precision munition) in return.

Stop your bla bla bla, bring facts. I am waiting.

Arabs in Israel live far better than Pakistanis, yet we are Nazis. :rolleyes:

Hope they do! pray they do! as our brother we wish the best for them.. nazi man with a hot chick in his avatar... :lol:

Israel accepted it and ready to negotiate. Palestinians refuse and make preconditions.

Not true my niga!(non offensive-in frndly spirit)

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...oqmrBg&usg=AFQjCNGjP4NWZ_j3yR3T-gQUVcNW21h5xg
We removed all the settlements from Gaza and got thousands or rockets at our cities. Thats why we were forced to attack them (with precision munition) in return.

Me no likey.. u lie!

Why no peace!!

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...hfnJBg&usg=AFQjCNHltekGUomsmpq5gtqE3hJhirDbvA

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...hfnJBg&usg=AFQjCNHAHrnwTK140e8SNEKN02IvoLb8FA

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...qPXEBg&usg=AFQjCNHKc88prfjc7wKGZxiLYMDkvwbJPA

Why lie??

No good for healthie.. bad heartie!

Hope they do!
They do.

Not true my niga!(non offensive-in frndly spirit)
Yes true. Netanyahu repeaditly agreed for Palestinian state and offered Palestinians direct talks, But they refuse. They want to get state recognition in UN without giving anything. But that wont lead to anything.

Me no likey.. u lie!
You accuse me of lies without any base.

1) Israel evacuated all settlements from Gaza - FACT.
2) Israel got thousands of rockets from Gaza after it - FACT.

Thats why Israel launched operation in 2009.

As for the school case. First of all no one was killed in the school, shells landed near. Secondly Palestinian militants fired near the school:

Two residents of the area who spoke with The Associated Press by telephone said they saw a small group of militants firing mortar rounds from a street near the school, where 350 people had gathered to get away from the shelling. They spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal

World News: France, Egypt propose Gaza truce plan - thestar.com

Witnesses, including Hanan Abu Khajib, 39, said that Hamas fired just outside the school compound, probably from the secluded courtyard of a house across the street, 25 yards from the school. Israeli return fire, some minutes later, also landed outside the school, along the southwest wall, killing two Hamas fighters. Nearly all the casualties were in the street outside the compound, with only three people wounded from shrapnel inside the walls.

In Gaza, Weighing Crimes and Ethics in Urban Warfare - NYTimes.com

Local residents in the street told me that militants had been firing rockets - as the IDF claimed - and having been targeted in retaliatory fire by the IDF, they ran down the street past the school.

Homepage - Channel 4 News

Here more evidences of Palestinians using human shields:

In the Tal-al Hawa neighborhood nearby, however, Talal Safadi, an official in the leftist Palestinian People's Party, said that resistance fighters were firing from positions all around the hospital.

Gaza: Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths? - The Daily Beast

Getting out of the ambulance and entering the house, he saw there were three Hamas fighters taking cover inside. One half of the building had already been destroyed.

"They were very scared, and very nervous … They dropped their weapons and ordered me to get them out, to put them in the ambulance and take them away. I refused, because if the IDF sees me doing this I am finished, I cannot pick up any more wounded people.

"And then one of the fighters picked up a gun and held it to my head, to force me. I still refused, and then they allowed me to leave."

Mr Shriteh says Hamas made several attempts to hijack the al-Quds Hospital's fleet of ambulances during the war.

Hamas tried to hijack ambulances during Gaza war - World - smh.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course i wouldnt expect you to post anything but material to contradict the thread. I admire you for your patriotic stance. What you cant deny is the independant research and report is done with no biased towards either party..

What complete bull **** every investigation by the Russell Tribunal has been a witch hunt since it was set up as an anti US propaganda machine by Ho Chi Minh, cut and paste what ever crap you like but dont insult people by trying to claim its unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom