145461.jpg

44308.jpg

5776.jpg

551198.jpg

182397.jpg

524912.jpg

517528.jpg

517534.jpg

Nice Pictures ... I hope Israel take Right and Just Measures in Palestinian Dispute and finish the Dispute Amicably. I'd like to see good Relations in between Pakistan and Israel, then. Afterall Jews are our Cousin Brothers.

So do i hope so

it means if egyptians and jordanians or syrians take gutts than it is not difficult to produce to israel from one an example of mitosis
You dont have other problems than Israel? :rolleyes: Israel is small, but that means that even small determined force can stop invading hordes. Arabs tried that many times with huge Soviet support but failed.

And today Israeli force is not small at all: 12 armored divisions + 400 modern jets.

Muslims please think over it and acutually israel is illegal land snatched from the palestinians
This land never was Palestinian. 20% of Israel population are Arabs, full citizens of Israel. Arabic is official language in Israel. They live much better than your people. Get a life.

it means if egyptians and jordanians or syrians take gutts than it is not difficult to produce to israel from one an example of mitosis

Muslims please think over it
and acutually israel is illegal land snatched from the palestinians

Sure, you have tried couple of times, maybe the tenth time be the lucky one....

You dont have other problems than Israel? :rolleyes: Israel is small, but that means that even small determined force can stop invading hordes. Arabs tried that many times with huge Soviet support but failed.

And today Israeli force is not small at all: 12 armored divisions + 400 modern jets.

This land never was Palestinian. 20% of Israel population are Arabs, full citizens of Israel. Arabic is official language in Israel. They live much better than your people. Get a life.

The moment Israel be gone all Muslim troubles will disappear, furthermore all worlds issues be in the past, aids be gone cancer no more, because JEWS:-)chilli:) are the cause for all these troubles, and Israel is their headquarter...

Back
Top Bottom