What's new

Israel Soldier _Palestine Girl Stand Off..Do you have OO to do what she did?

This VDO may well be old, no Idea but just saw it & wanted to share.

<<<<<[/COLOR]PALESTINE>>>>>

A very brave and courageous woman .....salute to her. It takes guts to stand in front of a gun..

I doubt whether she is a palestinain, her accent was definetly american. Think shes a reporter.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very brave and courageous woman .....salute to her. It takes guts to stand in front of a gun..

I doubt whether she is a palestinain, her accent was definetly american. Think shes a reporter.

There are many Palestinian Americans who go see their families etc back home..... A christian Palestinian friend of mine went there several years ago. She was not born in Palestine but USA. She says she was very sad to see how these people have been driven outta their home & she wished she could do something for them.

She is a Palestinian american ! you can tell by her features plus a normal american women would not be doing something crazy like that she is stopping them from shooting my salute goes out to her!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Wow what a small world, it seems to be my first cousin living in United states and she was in palestine for a year or so couple of years back. I have not seen her since ages, I will check this out wether its realy her or mixing her with someone else.

Fingers crossed.

Wow what a small world, it seems to be my first cousin living in United states and she was in palestine for a year or so couple of years back. I have not seen her since ages, I will check this out wether its realy her or mixing her with someone else.

Fingers crossed.

yeah whatever...............................

She is a Palestinian american ! you can tell by her features plus a normal american women would not be doing something crazy like that she is stopping them from shooting my salute goes out to her!

Palestinian Americans look just like regular Palestinians, same genes, same haplotypes, why would geography make a difference? although it probably would over thousands of years (unless you're implying she's a mix, i.e parents of different ethnicity)

but getting back to the video, that's one BRAVE woman, she's definitely a reporter and certainly not from around there, or she's plain crazy.:D

Back
Top Bottom