What's new

Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it'

Old thread and no point since you still bring up sevres despite it having no value at all. Just know that the caliph who agreed to those terms was forced to as a losing party of war and did not will it.
You're missing the bit that although the Empire had been defeated the Caliph still had ample room to maneuver and negotiate. I suspect that knowing full well that the middle east composed many nationalities, not just Arabs, he didn't want to give the Arab exclusive keys to the area, as well as recalling the pledge of his predecessor not to endorse Palestine for Jewish settlement as long as Arabs fought for the Empire, since thanks to "Lawrence of Arabia" the Arabs proved faithless.

That is like saying treaty of Versailles was the will of the German Reich bunch of bs. Not to mention he was not the last caliph and the last caliph supported the treaty of lussane so if anything his will is what one must look at.
Go on, don't stop now!

BE, Tamil American, etc. - I'm not here to beat you into bloody pulp, even if that's what I've accomplished. I'm here to give you the weapons and armor to break yourselves out of the cordon of hate you've been imprisoned in for generations. Rifles and rockets and armor and anti-tank weapons won't enable you to do that. Only truth will serve, the truth that denying the Jews of Israel means denying truth and justice and civil and property rights and that these values, once violated, have been re-applied closer to home to deny your peoples of the same.

That's why you have to embrace and champion the Jews of Israel. Israel doesn't need you anywhere close to as much as you need Israel. You're going to have to become more pro-Israel than many Israeli Jews are themselves!

I don't recall you contesting the "will of the caliph" bit, please link.

Where has anyone explicitly denied the right of Jews to Israel? Palestinian Jews have every right to reside there as the Muslims, Christians, or Druze Arabs.

Euro Zionists have no authority over Israel. Euro Zionists have no right to oppress the native peoples in their own land. :no:

Are you saying that they are wrong to actually follow the Talmud or that you know they are right but you think they should disregard it? :coffee:
Well I think that following Talmud is bad. Proof in #69.

Is Shlomo Ben-Ami another "self-declared peace maker"?

And from all the "facts" I can find, I have not yet come across a single account where the Palestinians were offered 100% sovereignty over Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem. Sorry.
Google Taba 2001 and Olmert offer 2006. They got West bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem with some minor changes + free passage from Gaza to West Bank through Israeli territory.

Where has anyone explicitly denied the right of Jews to Israel? Palestinian Jews have every right to reside there as the Muslims, Christians, or Druze Arabs.

Euro Zionists have no authority over Israel. Euro Zionists have no right to oppress the native peoples in their own land. :no:
Israel currently is 20% Arab state with Arabic language as official. There are 22 fully Arab states, they want to get a fully Arab Palestinian state and also turn Israel into half Arab.

Two things, no one cares for personal accounts -
Speak for yourself.
- and second that book was a work of fiction
Which nevertheless encompassed the Orthodox anti-Israel argument. The "religious grounds" for doing so is that a secular Israel would not be a Talmudic state. Well, neither was ancient Israel wholly and completely a Talmudic state. Modern Israel can, however, be considered a step on the path to redemption, and that's enough. The rest comprises a struggle between Jews for political power - Israeli and diaspora domestic politics.

You're missing the bit that although the Empire had been defeated the Caliph still had ample room to maneuver and negotiate. I suspect that knowing full well that the middle east composed many nationalities, not just Arabs, he didn't want to give the Arab exclusive keys to the area, as well as recalling the pledge of his predecessor not to endorse Palestine for Jewish settlement as long as Arabs fought for the Empire, since thanks to "Lawrence of Arabia" the Arabs proved faithless.

Go on, don't stop now!

Good so you admit these are just your own suspicions aka an opinion, good day sir you can stop your peddling your bs as facts now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Gotta go back to living, now. Will return in a day or so, I guess. Shalom!

Google Taba 2001 and Olmert offer 2006. They got West bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem with some minor changes + free passage from Gaza to West Bank through Israeli territory.

I don't see anything about Palestinians rejecting the Taba summit. Just that the Israelis discontinued abruptly due to upcoming elections and then Sharon's new administration neglected any recourse.

Can you link me any of the details on the 06 accord? Thanks.

Speak for yourself.
Which nevertheless encompassed the Orthodox anti-Israel argument. The "religious grounds" for doing so is that a secular Israel would not be a Talmudic state. Well, neither was ancient Israel wholly and completely a Talmudic state. Modern Israel can, however, be considered a step on the path to redemption, and that's enough. The rest comprises a struggle between Jews for political power - Israeli and diaspora domestic politics.

I am speaking for pdf no one here takes personal accounts seriously so refrain yourself solly. :azn:

Nope the religious argument is that according to the Talmud Jews have to be good citizens in the nations they reside in and cannot establish their own state until the Jewish messiah comes along and establishes it for them.

Tractate Kesubos p. 111a, teaches that Jews shall not use human force to bring about the establishment of a Jewish state before the coming of the universally accepted Moshiach (Messiah from the House of David). Furthermore it states that we are forbidden to rebel against the nations and that we should remain loyal citizens and we shall not attempt to leave the exile which G-d sent us into, ahead of time.

Also Deuteronomy 30:3

"And the L-rd your G-d will return your captivity and have mercy on you, and He will return and gather you from all the nations wherein the L-rd your G-d scattered you."

Now tell me which is your God based on your texts? The treaty of sevres, league of nations, the British, or the UN??? :pop: ;)

Israel currently is 20% Arab state with Arabic language as official. There are 22 fully Arab states, they want to get a fully Arab Palestinian state and also turn Israel into half Arab.

I am not addressing Israeli Arabs but the Palestinians in the occupied territories. I rightfully acknowledge the distinction.

I don't see anything about Palestinians rejecting the Taba summit. Just that the Israelis discontinued abruptly due to upcoming elections and then Sharon's new administration neglected any recourse.
Not agree is same as rejecting. The more talks advanced the more Arafat intensified the intifada.

Can you link me any of the details on the 06 accord? Thanks.
PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Not agree is same as rejecting. The more talks advanced the more Arafat intensified the intifada.

PA rejects Olmert's offer to withdraw from 93% of West Bank - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I did a little further reading on Taba and it appears that the Palestinians rejected Israeli authorization of settlements in East Jerusalem. As for the above link, it says 93% whereas I clearly mentioned 100% sovereignty as criterion.

A Palestinian state which is in 100% possession of all lands in Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem...with all Israeli settlements dismantled and a conventional military apparatus to defend itself. Is it really that hard to deliver for you Zionists?

I did a little further reading on Taba and it appears that the Palestinians rejected Israeli authorization of settlements in East Jerusalem. As for the above link, it says 93% whereas I clearly mentioned 100% sovereignty as criterion.

A Palestinian state which is in 100% possession of all lands in Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem...with all Israeli settlements dismantled and a conventional military apparatus to defend itself. Is it really that hard to deliver for you Zionists?
93% without territory swap (5.5%) and free passage. Thats excellent offer.

And why Arafat started intifada right during the talks? Can u explain?

93% without territory swap (5.5%) and free passage. Thats excellent offer.

And why Arafat started intifada right during the talks? Can u explain?

The intifada started in 2000, a whole year before talks... :what:

Back
Top Bottom