What's new

Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it'

No one can force u to make peace.

Spare me nonsense about terroriing lebanese civilians. Hezbollah started war to please their Iranian and Syrian masters and got *** kicked. In Syria every week more people are slaughtered now by Hezbollah's masters.

Abbas cant do any violence even if he wished to. We destroyed all terror cells in West Bank. He could make peace but has no guts.

I am a Jew living in Judea and you are a desperate Arab butt licker.

Actually its more like no one can impart any advice to you Zios that will actually achieve anything. I have to hand it to you guys, your ability to make my government your personal b***h is truly remarkable. :mod:

Hezbollah starting war gives you license to bomb Lebanese civil infrastructure and citizens en masse despite widespread condemnation internationally (save for us)? Ah but that's right, you've already done it before without any repercussion. Hell, the man who masterminded Sabra and Shatila went on to be elected your PM. :hitwall:

Time index, please.

Found the right doco!

I was speaking from memory. It's not the Haganah chief, but Shmuel Toledano, Haganah Intelligenc Officer (@32:55)

"We let them know in different ways -- not in public, not over the radio, not officially -- we let them understand that it's better if they leave because the Jews are terrible and don't stay here when the Jews come."

Last edited by a moderator:
And I love how you guys always point out the PA's platform. You don't try to rationalize why it is they maintain a radical stance considering Israel's rapacious actions on their lands since 67?
Under international law - the League of Nations' Mandate for Palestine - all this area is supposed to be open for Jews to settle in, provided the civil and property rights of Arab inhabitants are respected, with the view that all of Palestine would become a Jewish State, as happened with the other League of Nations Mandates.

The British chopped off 70% of the Mandate territory to give it to the Arabs, who violated the Mandate by kicking the Jews out. (Can you find the Arab or Muslim who will criticize Arabs for doing this?) The 1947-67 Jordanian occupation was manifestly illegal; the Israeli one, because of Mandate Law, is not. Israel can annex the entire West Bank and Gaza if it wishes to; despite the brayings of various "sense of the U.N." resolutions saying otherwise, it's perfectly legal, as Israel was recognized as a sovereign state by the U.N. without qualification as to further Mandate territory limits back in 1947. And because of the all the thefts by Arabs of Jews' property throughout the Arab world following the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, who can fairly claim that doing so would not be just?

(And don't argue that the 90 year-old Mandate Law is outdated; it is the rationale and foundation of UNRWA's operations in the West Bank and Gaza.)

Back
Top Bottom