What's new

Israeli drone 'crashes' in Gaza

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4448913,00.html

Sky Rider drone crashes in Strip during operational activity. IDF: Crash likely due to technical fault. Palestinians say resistance fighters took over aircraft

An Israeli drone crashed inside Gaza territory during operation activity on Sunday. The IDF said the crash was due to a technical fault and that the matter is being investigated.

The Palestinian Ma'an news agency quoted Gaza sources as saying that resistance fighters took over the aircraft north of the Jabalya refugee camp in the northern Strip. It should be noted the drone, the Sky Rider, is the Artillery Corps' smallest aircraft.

Last edited:
so this was a drone , i want to see their fighters to have "technical failure" too :pop:

and expect to see the replicate of the drone in israhelli (occupied) airspace :laughcry:

It's their intelligence gathering drones. I'm not sure if Palestinians are saying they hacked it or shot it down. Most likely hacked. But then, it could have been a technical failure.

These drones aren't the main problem though, it's the collaborator pieces of shit assholes who always get our people killed and make them lose half of their stockpile.

It's their intelligence gathering drones. I'm not sure if Palestinians are saying they hacked it or shot it down. Most likely hacked. But then, it could have been a technical failure.

These drones aren't the main problem though, it's the collaborator pieces of shit assholes who always get our people killed and make them lose half of their stockpile.

What do you mean collaborator? Do you mean double agents in Hamas, that is working with Israel?

i think it has a low possibility that the drone has faced a "technical failure"

as you know these aircrafts use very small , simple engines that the best advantage of them is that they are so simple that they dont encounter any "technical failure"

i mean the if that happens , a complete set of advanced hardware is gone . so they try to make 'em as trustful as possible. i also support the hack idea .

p.s from now on , you can use the drone against themselves :azn:

Israeli-SkyRider-UAV_200312.jpg

What do you mean collaborator? Do you mean double agents in Hamas, that is working with Israel?

Not just double agents, double agents aren't that many but general people who tell Israel of militant movements, what was smuggled, where they store weapons.

During the times of conflict they are most active and try to locate fighters and where they're situated.

If it wasn't for them many leaders in the resistance movement would be alive and barely even be known. The weapons would have been in higher and better quantity and better effective weapons would have been used during conflict if it wasn't for them.

Israel's intelligence mainly relies on this, they don't just find things by surveillance, that's impossible. 
i think it has a low possibility that the drone has faced a "technical failure"

as you know these aircrafts use very small , simple engines that the best advantage of them is that they are so simple that they dont encounter any "technical failure"

i mean the if that happens , a complete set of advanced hardware is gone . so they try to make 'em as trustful as possible. i also support the hack idea .

p.s from now on , you can use the drone against themselves :azn:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4448982,00.html

Hamas' military arm, the Az a-Din al-Qassam Brigades, announced the drone which crashed in the northern Gaza Strip is in their hands.

Hamas should transfer it to Iran to reverse engineer it and bring back large qualities to Gaza. :)

Hamas should transfer it to Iran to reverse engineer it and bring back large qualities to Gaza. :)

naah ! you should do it yourself in order to acquire the needed RE capability !

instead iran must do whatever it can to train your experts .

palestine should become self-sufficient in military capability !! just think about it!! a drone made by dear palestine :smitten:

we can also fund the project

Zionist losers their Mossad is stupid it was always losing to Egyptian intellegnce no wander their technological failure because they always steal technology

naah ! you should do it yourself in order to acquire the needed RE capability !

instead iran must do whatever it can to train your experts .

palestine should become self-sufficient in military capability !! just think about it!! a drone made by dear palestine :smitten:

we can also fund the project

Hamas and Iran should commit to a full and extensive alliance. I know for example that when IRGC was training Hezbollah, Lebanese came to Iran to train guerilla war in "mock-up" cities in Iran.
I dont know if we have that kind of partnership with Hamas, but we ought to.
But then again, Hamas are already great assymetrical fighters. I see them as the new Vietcong in Palestine, they deterred a full scale Israeli invasion in 2012 november war.

And Iran also ought to send more advanced missiles. Stuff that can cripple and harm Israeli infrastructure.
However I see that as an impossibility, because logistics and Egypt.
For that to be possible, Iran and Egypt would have to be in a strategic alliance, which is not ever gonna happen.

Seems like Egypt have decided to weaken and maybe even shut down Hamas alltogether.

Hamas and Iran should commit to a full and extensive alliance. I know for example that when IRGC was training Hezbollah, Lebanese came to Iran to train guerilla war in "mock-up" cities in Iran.
I dont know if we have that kind of partnership with Hamas, but we ought to.
But then again, Hamas are already great assymetrical fighters. I see them as the new Vietcong in Palestine, they dettered a full scale Israeli invasion in 2012 november war.

And Iran also ought to send more advanced missiles. Stuff that can cripple and harm Israeli infrastructure.
However I see that as an impossibility, because logistics and Egypt.
For that to be possible, Iran and Egypt would have to be in a strategic alliance, which is not ever gonna happen.

Seems like Egypt have decided to weaken and maybe even shut down Hamas alltogether.

never underestimate islamic jihad ! they are gaining momentum in assymetrical warfare .

never underestimate islamic jihad ! they are gaining momentum in assymetrical warfare .

Off course. Kudos to all of resistance groups in Palestine. The only thing that remains is to bring about the collapse of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank because they are (imo) serving the ockupation.
Time for Abu Mazen to dissolve PA in its entirety.

However it can only be done by Palestinian themselves.

Off course. Kudos to all of resistance groups in Palestine. The only thing that remains is to bring about the collapse of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank because they are (imo) serving the ockupation.
Time for Abu Mazen to dissolve PA in its entirety.

However it can only be done by Palestinian themselves.

what palestine needs is more fighting against zionists , they dont need a peace deal !!

and BTW , deal on what? on the occupied territory ?

what palestine needs is more fighting against zionists , they dont need a peace deal !!

and BTW , deal on what? on the occupied territory ?

I dont subscribe to theory of "two-state" solution. ALL of the land is occupied.
Only deal is to reject and defeat Zionism and its manifestations (institutions, laws) in all of mandatory Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom