What's new

Israeli-made UAV crashes in Mardin

I've never liked the Heron...It's flight performance cannot reach our requirements with our own systems installed.
Should never give that jewish state this contract.

ha Turkey worried of Israeli equipment...next is US worrying about Antarctica as rising superpower.

Must be running on Kosher fuel cell , these are not best known for performance

ha Turkey worried of Israeli equipment...next is US worrying about Antarctica as rising superpower.

We have no Reason to be worried ! Yes, Heron is less Advanced in it's Design than Anka, but Heron were built for the short Term Reconnaisance needs of turkish Army. In long Term you can see Turkey go indigenous Ways !

We have no Reason to be worried ! Yes, Heron is less Advanced in it's Design than Anka, but Heron were built for the short Term Reconnaisance needs of turkish Army. In long Term you can see Turkey go indigenous Ways !
Can you explain how Heron with 36 h endurance and 640x480 array thermal camera is less advanced than Anka with 24 h endurance and 576x7 array camera?

Can you explain how Heron with 36 h endurance and 640x480 array thermal camera is less advanced than Anka with 24 h endurance and 576x7 array camera?

the same way some people from the neighboring country consider them to be superior!!!and that way is JINGOISTIC BLIND ASSUMPTION!

Don't mix up platform with payload. We should compare only the platform performance, and if to judge by the sheet data Heron outperform ANKA

Don't mix up platform with payload. We should compare only the platform performance, and if to judge by the sheet data Heron outperform ANKA

how? please how? the heron is big uav so i can understand having more hours endurance and range..
but what else?
plus.. if you look at with turkish systems on both uav.. the heron even sucks more..
the turkish systems is better then the systems of your country

actually platform wise anka is superior if it lives up to its paper specs... no way in hell heron can carry 200kg of payload for 24 hours..

We have a turkish media who has a habit calling every UAV "heron". Some say its a aerostar uav... we will never know..

yea about flight endurance and range .. i was doubting it too..
its a way bigger uav with less powerfull powerengine then tiha.

how? please how? the heron is big uav so i can understand having more hours endurance and range..
but what else?
plus.. if you look at with turkish systems on both uav.. the heron even sucks more..
the turkish systems is better then the systems of your country

Actually Heron 1/Mahatz 1/Shoval which Turkey acquire from IAI, have max takeoff weight of 1,250 and payload capacity of 250kg wingspan 16.6m
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI) - Military Malat Products Heron 1

You probably confuse it with Heron TP(Turbo-Prop), Max take-off weight 4,650 kg payload: 1,000 kg, wingspan 26m, Turkey doesn't have this one.
Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd (IAI) - Business A

im more confused because of your post now...
im talking about the mahatz 1. which tiha outperforms it.
why would I compare with heron TP.

oh please.. exactly the same discussions running in a circle.. i have a couple word for these israeli fellows, nobody is denying that israel has advanced technology in arm markets thanks to uncle sam's wallet ( billions $ military aid each yer for years + military tech. transfers )otherwise israel would have never get the chance to advance that much.. and jewish fellows would never toot around like that..
It is not the photo of UAV that Turkey operates , is trdefence.com ran by idiots?
for gods sake who cares the photo belongs to which model .. i didnt even look at the picture..dont worry the editors know that ones who will read this article will get the point.. i dont know if they explain everything with schema in israel.. you guys are relly repulsive.. keep seeking for mistakes
the same way some people from the neighboring country consider them to be superior!!!and that way is JINGOISTIC BLIND ASSUMPTION!
i dont wanna underestimate noone but you indians plese stop lick israeli aßes.. i am really getting sick when an indian pretend they are the best..

Back
Top Bottom