What's new

Israeli UN representative talks down to Russia & China in condescending manner during Vote. They respond.

Israel murdered the Chinese ambassador to Israel several years ago. They chose the wrong enemy.

The fake news about China created by Jewish media has deeply hurt the Chinese people!

In fact, Jews have long participated in the American war against China.

Greed prevents Jews from having a positive impact on the world.

Interesting event at the UN.

Time = 1:04:18

Israeli rep: “What would Moscow & Beijing do if there were terrorists…”

Russia: Talks of Chechnya “Please bear that in mind before mentioning us again…”

China: “You’ve picked the wrong target targetting China…”

did you actually read the Russian and Chinese statements in response? Both have taken effort to say that they condemn terrorism. In fact the Russian reply specifically says they are not opposed to Israel fighting against terrorists.

IOW both Russia and China are SUPPORTING Israel to attack and eliminate Hamas. Read their statements again

It is fast becoming a rogue state in the eyes of the emerging powers.

They really are stupid if they think they can get away with it till kingdom come.....oh wait!

Israel is digging a hole for himself and dragging their shabby goyim along with it.

China's UN speaker has an impeccable answer.

Israel only able to talk tough because of USA, the day world become a real bi-polar with two dominating sides with equal Military and economy than their tone will change, It is shame that the Arab world is not opening their eyes and openly putting their investments and support to Russians/Chinese, Americans kick them, spit on their faces and peed on them and yet the once mighty Arabs lick everything and yet return for more.

Hitler should have done his job properly, he had just 1 damn job.

I'd say it depends, Ukraine is a large country with a lot of air defences both soviet and western. They stop a lot of missiles, also it's a conventional conflict.
Gaza is a different issue altogether, it's not a conventional conflict, identifying Hamas installments in such a densely populated urban area will be very hard. Civilian casualties when people will have nowhere to go to is thus very high. Gaza is similar to Chechen wars.
My point being both are actively guilty but there's a fundamental difference.
I feel sad for Palestinians though, I've seen many dead civilians on their subreddit. Recently a aljazeera's reporter's family was killed in airstrikes. I might not agree with the channel's leanings but I have sympathy for non combatant civilians.

none sense

there is no comparison between Russia's ops in Ukraine v Gaza..

you clearly are living of western lies.

did you actually read the Russian and Chinese statements in response? Both have taken effort to say that they condemn terrorism. In fact the Russian reply specifically says they are not opposed to Israel fighting against terrorists.

IOW both Russia and China are SUPPORTING Israel to attack and eliminate Hamas. Read their statements again
You r post reminded with a talked to a friend who I used to serve with who now work in State department. He said Russia and China both wouldn't care less about Palestinian.

He pointed out to a fact that none of them had sponsored any resolution to either stop the war in Gaza (not just a temporary pause) or condemn Israeli civilian bombing. While they can be and most likely will be rejected or veto by US or even France or UK, but that political tokenism is still missing there, I mean even US sponsor a bill on Ukraine to stop the war in Ukraine even tho they know full well Russia will veto that bill

That mean they wouldn't even bothered with looking like they are supporting the Palestinian on the issue, and that said a lot..

You r post reminded with a talked to a friend who I used to serve with who now work in State department. He said Russia and China both wouldn't care less about Palestinian.

He pointed out to a fact that none of them had sponsored any resolution to either stop the war in Gaza (not just a temporary pause) or condemn Israeli civilian bombing. While they can be and most likely will be rejected or veto by US or even France or UK, but that political tokenism is still missing there, I mean even US sponsor a bill on Ukraine to stop the war in Ukraine even tho they know full well Russia will veto that bill

That mean they wouldn't even bothered with looking like they are supporting the Palestinian on the issue, and that said a lot..
Somebody that was my direct boss for a couple of years some time ago, who in turn had as his direct boss both Clinton and Bush during their presidencies, and I - we used to marvel at language traits that become part of organization culture regardless of people coming and going - like :

US department of state will put out statements to instate and clarify positions
Russians will put out statements that can be interpreted either way based on one's own bias
Chinese statements will usually be opposite of what they mean - but they'd have said the opposite a month before

But in all cases people who know they are being communicated to will know what is being said and what is meant.

It was this 'understanding' that Trump couldn't care less about and that made Xi and Putin VERY unsettled. They no longer knew what is meant and which code book to use.

Back
Top Bottom