What's new

J-20 is a reverse engineered F 22 Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang125

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy Friday, everyone. This is absolutely your pic of the week. You’re looking at the Heads Up Display on China’s J-20 stealth fighter. This is the first time we’ve seen the J-20’s holographic HUD up close. (The jet shown is the second J-20 test jet, number 2002. You can tell because 2002’s pitot tube sticks straight out of the front of the nose, while 2001’s sits further back on the radome.)
Just for fun, compare the view of the J-20 and its cockpit with that of a U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor below. Can you say reverse engineering/espionage?

http://defensetech.org/2012/06/01/pic-of-the-week-the-j-20s-hud/

J-20HUD.jpg

F-22HUD.jpg

Respectful sir, I don't believe that our chinese brothers can actually pull off a 5th generation fighter of this caliber without any "copying" lol

I mean if you look at it Almost everything in their arsenal is not original, from missiles to SAMs to Aircraft if they have built it "indigenously" its either a reverse engineered MIG or SUKhoi but its labeled chinese so kind sir if they are making a 5th generation Jet they will have some American technology Involved :) please correct me if I am wrong Good sir :)

Respectful sir, I don't believe that our chinese brothers can actually pull off a 5th generation fighter of this caliber without any "copying" lol

I mean if you look at it Almost everything in their arsenal is not original, from missiles to SAMs to Aircraft if they have built it "indigenously" its either a reverse engineered MIG or SUKhoi but its labeled chinese so kind sir if they are making a 5th generation Jet they will have some American technology Involved :) please correct me if I am wrong Good sir :)

You sound like an Indian. :lol:

Did you register a new account just to post this thread?

LOL well I aint no damn indian I am a pakistani and a lahori and damn proud of it, and dude even IF the j 20 is or will or could be a copy of f 22 I think its great news F22 is the best fighter jet in the world right now, but anyways i am offended by you questioning my citizenship sir.

IMO because of the high tech defense sanctions by the west, China has every right to get the technologies anyway she can to ensure the protections of her land and people. It's up to the west to protect their technologies.

When an existing technology is known what makes one think another country can not independently develop the similar technology along the same line. It sounds like everything China makes are copies.

If you look at my join date sir you could clearly see i joined in may 2011 and for your information I am not the one whos saying this bloody sure the pictures do look similar dont they?

IMO because of the high tech defense sanctions by the west, China has every right to get the technologies anyway she can to ensure the protections of her land and people. It's up to the west to protect their technologies.

When an existing technology is known what makes one think another country can not independently develop the similar technology along the same line. It sounds like everything China makes are copies.
Exactly thank you fanning monk

No one can say or prove it is reverse engineered like for the Russian Migs or Sukhois, since China didn't buy the F22 as far as I know.
Chinese can claim the same; The US has reverse engineered a Chinese design !!!

If you look at my join date sir you could clearly see i joined in may 2011 and for your information I am not the one whos saying this bloody sure the pictures do look similar dont they?

I'm not necessarily contesting what was written in the article in the OP.

This is what I have a problem with, your post below sounds like it was copied straight out of an Indian mouth:

And surprise surprise, the Indians thanked this post as well.

You know guys its absolutely sad that you guys think I am an indian honestly its a bloody shame. and I am personally appalled by you pakistanisage that I am not even going to communicate with you anymore sir. and you are just so close to make even regret coming to defence.pk and honestly i just wish you would act on you motto Speak the truth no matter what or should it be accuse no matter what goodbye sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom