What's new

JF-17 and JAS GRIPEN 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik Alashter

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I would like to start this thread about 2 airplane belong to same category the jf-17 & jas gripen just to see how close the jf-17 to the gripen in terms of technology and the ability in a2a a2g.

there is tons of information on the subject already posted on the forum.....no need of a new thread.
I am not discouraging you...but do try to use the search function on the website.

But I didn't see one as comparison between the two I realy would like to see talk about what this have what that have to reach a conclusion of them, I hope every one here help in this thread to get the real picture.

Although there are some features that should be included in the PT-06 which nor the Chinese neither the PAC has included and left it on the block-IIs were:
Extensive use of Composites.
RD-93Bs from Russia.
Retractable In Flight Re-fueling Probe.
FLIR (If it was ready).

Then this Aircraft might have exceeded the current performance it offers and more over they can then develop a dual seat version that can also be marketed as LIFT as well as for the conversion of JF-17. I am sure that these measure would have attracted more customers towards it.

Although there are some features that should be included in the PT-06 which nor the Chinese neither the PAC has included and left it on the block-IIs were:
Extensive use of Composites.
RD-93Bs from Russia.
Retractable In Flight Re-fueling Probe.
FLIR (If it was ready).

Then this Aircraft might have exceeded the current performance it offers and more over they can then develop a dual seat version that can also be marketed as LIFT as well as for the conversion of JF-17. I am sure that these measure would have attracted more customers towards it.
great info can you match it with th gripen.

Yeah! If these features would have been included then it will surely have a normal payload of 4500Kg and a maximum payload of 4800-5000 Kg. And more over a much stealthy airframe then gripen but the range would be similar or a bit less but it could be countered with external fuel tanks and In Flight re-fuelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom