What's new

JF-17 Block III Multirole Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys why you want to see a hammer turning into a chain-saw? who's gona perform role of hammer then? Internal weapon bays?? why so? for the love of God? Just go back to its primary objective and you would know how this machine should turn into.

Combat radius: 1,352 km

this defines what roles this fighter will be primary performing. Now it doesn't need internal weapon bays when it is not going into enemy territory to drop bombs.

Why have you replied as if I proposed that internal weapons bays will be on block III?
I've said in that post that it wont happen, and it doesn't need to happen.

Nothing in the post of mine stops JF-17 from performing it's original role, in fact those upgrades only enhance it's MR capability.

Can we please move away from this 'stealthy JF-17' thing.
It requires modifications to an extent that you may as well make a new aircraft.

dear is thread mai kuch log keh rahay hain k AESA RADAR BLOCK 2 MAI USE NAI HOGA BOHOT AFSOOS HUWA SUN KAR......BLOCK 3 To BOHOT DOOR KI BAAT HAI MAINAY SOCHA BLOCK 2 USE HOGA RADAR TO MAZA AJAYE GA

hello sir,
will you kindly elaborate KYA MAZA AAJAI GA ???

most of the people do not even think the difference between PESA and AESA radar.
brother, AESA, no doubt, the trend and necessity of future is also something a bit over hyped.

the ASEA for JFT might not happen in BLK-II

hello sir,
will you kindly elaborate KYA MAZA AAJAI GA ???

most of the people do not even think the difference between PESA and AESA radar.
brother, AESA, no doubt, the trend and necessity of future is also something a bit over hyped.

the ASEA for JFT might not happen in BLK-II

bcoz im listening from almost a year that block 2 must be more better then f16 block c/d but less then block 60 so can u tell me if AESA RADAR IS NOT PRESENT IN BLOCK 2s THEN HOW IS THAT JF 17 SUPERIOR THAN F16 block52....
and wat is the diference between PESA AND AESA PLZ ELABORATE IT

Imagine a board with one big bulb of light , and then a board with 100 bulb of light and each bulb is a different color (transmitter / frequency), all of these tiny 100 odd color bulbs would work together in order to better track a moving enemy target - meanwhile the enemy plane might not be able to detect that someone has a lock on onto them that easily :agree:.

Also it makes sense , logically its really 100 radars like modules put together on board vs one big module 100 tiny radars vs 1 big one and tiny pieces can split the task of tracking individual objects easier by sharing

The main difference lies in multiple transmitters with their own frequency looking for enemy plane signals vs the phase array which runs off same frequency and same signal

taz-devil-tazmanian-confuse-funny-kid-wall-sticker-h78-4e956.jpg

In Terms of Advantages the AESA system is typically better than PESA because of following factors :

1.because the Antenna Elements contain its own Transmitter and Receiver modules and located Right behind the Radiator, it would have lower or even No accidental loss , unlike her PESA sister which still require a connection to be made between its RF source to Radiating elements , incidental loss may occur.

2. High fault tolerance, failure of some modules will not hamper the operation of Radar (typical AESA Radar may contain 100++ Elements) however the entire device would fail if the failure occurs in 10% of total module counts.

3.No Single Point Failure , since basically each modules in active Version contains its own transmitter and Receiver modules, the passive device however since it still use single Transmitter device like Traveling Wave tube , failure of the transmitter may hamper the RADAR operations

Read more: Who is better active electronically scanned array radar or passive electronically scanned array radar

taz.gif

KEEPING cheap cost of JF17 is more beloved THAN DEFENDING PAKISTAN IN COMING YEARS???? TELL ME SOMEBODY???

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

i mean NOT USING AESA RADAR

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

in block 2s

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

we could not use f16s we got only option jf 17 in next 2-3 years what got in mind of think tanks not using jf 17 to its potential if no customer is found yet

jf-17 block 3 Vs F-16
Which one is better in all prospect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom