What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what you wrote earlier.
here will be no war between the two of you. Any war will turn into a major war with nukes ready to be used within a very short amount of time. That's the sad and MOST DANGEROUS reality about.

Chinese are more capable then any country behind US and Russians, they are worthy and capable not every country is like Pakistan hell your stupid reply was Pakistan will do this & that first shoot down a drone then we'll talk first go into afghanistan and take out those taliban/aq then we'll see...ball-less people you words have no weight incompetent people. I brought this up because you are contradicting if a country like Pakistan in your imagination can hit back india so can China which has 10 times bigger arsenal then Pakistan. It does no matter who is 20 decades ahead once you have destructive weapons in your hand and someone threaten your home you'll most likely use it incase they attack you..Again stop glorifying US first let US takecare of N. Korea so far nothing...

Now to the main Topic.

even talibans and local tribe men had shot the drones………
don't know why even Pakistani local average don't know the capability of PAF……:unsure:

Orangzeib

re your claim
Second, the doctrine also can't control the fact that the lock ons and missiles away will happen virtually at the same time. I'd be saying the SAME thing if Pakistan had SU-30's and India had JFT's. So my post shouldn't be considered 'anti India' or 'anti Pakistan'. I just speak the truth and if it hurts at times, too bad!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...ole-fighter-thread-4-a-683.html#ixzz2Rfi9OjVl

YOUR ABOVE COMMENT PROVES YOUR IGNORANCE

A BARS [PESA RADAR WITH A APERTURE TWICE THE SIZE OF THE JF17 RADAR will scan over 3 times as FAST over a MUCH WIDER veiw of the battlefield..

THE PESA RADAR ON THE SU30MKI is the most advanced RADAR on any flanker in the world and a whole generation a head of the small KLJ7 radar which is a much older style/technology MSA (mechanical scanning attena)

Not only does the JF17 have a much weaker smaller RADAR its JAMMERS and EW suites are much smaller and carry far less power. THE ELTA JAMMERS from ISRAEL onboard SU30MKI are world class

Finally the AOA of the JF17 is limited to 28degrees WHERE as TVC engine fighters like SU30MKI SU35 and the F22 & SOON PAK FA have extreme angles of attack. and angles to avoid WVR MISSLES in dogfights ..

FOR SOME REASON ORANGZEIB you keep stating the same wheel THREAD AFTER THREAD ..
The JF17
HAS INFERIOR radar, engines, weapons load and EW/ECCM suites to the SU30MKI

PS this not a troll ITS JUST educating some of you in your biased veiws

PEACE TO ALL

Kargill was clearly a war... No nukes. I think with Mutual destruction there will be only minor wars that will not lead to a all out war as was in the past...

Munir
The logic behind your statement is a bit weak. We got away with Kargil because as soon as US pressured us into it we squirmed and wanted a way out. The whole plan was idiotic and very dangerous.This sort of adventurism can easily escalate into a full blown war and before you know it they will be nuking each other and all hell will break loose. The saving grace was probably the fact that
A) The US quickly realized that noon Shareef knew nothing of the plan.
B)Secondly your AF opted out of any adventurism on accohnt of serious lack of equipment.
I think these sorts of adventurisms are best off avoided. Mr Musharraf has a lit toanswef for the sad loss of a number of lives unnecessarily.
Araz

Araz, You do remember Su30 and M2k fully armed to enter Pak airspace?

Orangzeib

re your claim

YOUR ABOVE COMMENT PROVES YOUR IGNORANCE

A BARS [PESA RADAR WITH A APERTURE TWICE THE SIZE OF THE JF17 RADAR will scan over 3 times as FAST over a MUCH WIDER veiw of the battlefield..

THE PESA RADAR ON THE SU30MKI is the most advanced RADAR on any flanker in the world and a whole generation a head of the small KLJ7 radar which is a much older style/technology MSA (mechanical scanning attena)

Not only does the JF17 have a much weaker smaller RADAR its JAMMERS and EW suites are much smaller and carry far less power. THE ELTA JAMMERS from ISRAEL onboard SU30MKI are world class

Finally the AOA of the JF17 is limited to 28degrees WHERE as TVC engine fighters like SU30MKI SU35 and the F22 & SOON PAK FA have extreme angles of attack. and angles to avoid WVR MISSLES in dogfights ..

FOR SOME REASON ORANGZEIB you keep stating the same wheel THREAD AFTER THREAD ..
The JF17
HAS INFERIOR radar, engines, weapons load and EW/ECCM suites to the SU30MKI

PS this not a troll ITS JUST educating some of you in your biased veiws

PEACE TO ALL
Firstly I think we are going off topic so I will not respond to you.I will leave it at a statement that I heard from an exRAF pilot. He said the EF pilots inspite of being conscious of being in a beautiful machine are afraid of the gripen because of its size.I think to some extent the advantage of that huge radar would be lost because of the relative size of the planes. secondly WVR s now pull 50 gs.
Can we please get back to the topic at hand.
Araz

mods need to clean this tread up - a lot of off-topic items being discussed here - might as well close this thread and start afresh

I second you sir, time for JF-17 Thread 5. Close this thread, and maintain a strict control over the Thread-5. You will find everything in this thread now, except for JF-17.

Few questions regarding usage of composite in JF-17. I have read that Raptor has 35% carbon composite while 38% Titanium alloy (by weight).
In any older plane the decision to increase composite material ratio is taken by considering the cost-benefit analysis. If by increasing Carbon composite the TWR, operational life, Radar signature factors are significantly improve, only then Carbon composites are added. Is there any study in this regard has been carried out or being under study right now?
How much Chinese have mastered the technology of carbon composites and its modeling/tooling?
And Which portion of JF-17 is Titanium alloy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom