What's new

JF-17 THUNDER - Ready To Tear The World Asunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any aircraft is a set of compromises flying in close proximity, right?

I think you are trying to say that we will need a better strategy in war times to offset these technological limitations / compromises?
Yes

And with the future Airforce plan of 2025 abandoned, JF-17 will go down in history and make its mark as a Blunder with only 49 jets manufactured, after makign tall claims of having 250 jets for PAF, 1000 jets for the Chinese to replce their MiG-21 copies and over 3000 sold overseas replacing MiG-21s in Numerous Airforces. it was even touted as the next MiG-21 of the world, selling like hotcakes. All those fantasies down the drain now.

Does ranting such nonsense stops your Bhartti brain from exploding through obsession.
Did your guru knock you on the head with the figures....has the production been terminated or has PAF fulfilled it's orders that it can now afford to sell to other countries.

@TaimiKhan, @ANTIBODY, can you please put this obsessive Indian out of his misery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where world if moving towards 5th gen fighter, how come 4th gen fighter tear the world apart????

I know its a good machine at good price, but "Ready to tear the world asunder" is too much.. Its been 6 year of FC1/JF17 in PAF, still I can't see any buyer. In next 5 years also there won't be any buyer. Even Bangladesh will not buy it.

There is a limit of praising, Please be logical...

Unwanted post

Where world if moving towards 5th gen fighter, how come 4th gen fighter tear the world apart????

I know its a good machine at good price, but "Ready to tear the world asunder" is too much.. Its been 6 year of FC1/JF17 in PAF, still I can't see any buyer. In next 5 years also there won't be any buyer. Even Bangladesh will not buy it.

Unwanted post[

Dont you think thunder/blunder title depicts unlimited stupidity, jealousy and degradation of the fighter without credible sources.... or you just think it was a catchy title and not much fuss has to be made of it?

thunder/asunder is a catchy title, certainly burned you somewhere. Regarding relevance, jf-17 gives us independence and till pakfa/fgfa are inducted, it does provide paf with capabilities that it never had before

Unwanted post

Can you explain the bold part? How come you come up with this conclusion? What do you know about world air forces? Instead of giving us your opinion come up with something solid. Tell us something technical supported by some facts or numbers, so that we could learn something. After all we are all here to learn something.

To start with just tell me why your country's air force is still operating 50 years old aircraft? And how come you say that after 6 years there will be no buyer of JF17?

My opinion:

JF-17 is a good aircraft. Decent performance, good range, good payload, BVR capability. It does exactly what PAF wants it to do. JF-17 has upgrade and excellent export potential.

JF-17 wasn't made to take on heavy fighters, that's something my brethren don't seem to understand.

JFT is supposed to be an air defence fighter with moderate weapons load and that's what it is. It has limited multi-role capability as an air to air fighter but works well as a ground attack platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom