What's new

JF 17 Ver II

mhacsan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Does any body aware of JF-17 Ver II? and what part Pakistan is playing in development of this projects interm of Enigne, Radar and other sophisticated material? we must not keep buying stuff from others, rather we should develop most of it own our on.

Is this your introduction of yourself?? Welcome! You don't have the capital or market size to develop your own competitive jet fighters. You need to partner with someone, right?

Is this your introduction of yourself?? Welcome! You don't have the capital or market size to develop your own competitive jet fighters. You need to partner with someone, right?
JF-17 is a joint fighter with China..

Does any body aware of JF-17 Ver II? and what part Pakistan is playing in development of this projects interm of Enigne, Radar and other sophisticated material? we must not keep buying stuff from others, rather we should develop most of it own our on.

I agree 100%. Developing one's own technology creates high tech, high paying jobs and also saves a tremendous amount of precious foreign exchange. The main problem the economy of Pakistan faces right now is a bleeding of foreign exchange due to insane shop-a-holic economic policies for the last decade.

Also, in this day and age more and more hardware is controlled by electronics and software. This means when someone sells you a jet fighter, a refueler, an AWACS then they have the opportunity to secretly backdoor or bug it before they sell it to you. When you make your own completely or partially then you greatly reduce the chance of that happening. As little as possible of defence technology should be oursourced! :agree:

JF-17 is a joint fighter with China..

That's a good start, especially since China is a reliable and faithful ally. Much better than buying off the shelf, potentially bugged and backdoored stuff from other countries that don't let you tinker around and share in the manufacture and design.

Wow love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Mr Imran Khan don't mind yaar but i would like to say one thing i have heard a lot about JF-17 thunder ll but please give me some Real information as i will be very thankful to you and plz don't give me stuff from Photo shop, i think you got what i m saying, just editing USAF's F-22 raptor and F-35 Lightning wont do any good to Pakistan.

Plz tell this project is true or not.

Wow love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are just computer geenrated images..............There might be something in the works but there has been no verification.

Let's sort through the mess of the radra etc. on the 1st Thunder and FC-20 and then look for a 2nd version.

Cheers.

Please Mr Imran Khan don't mind yaar but i would like to say one thing i have heard a lot about JF-17 thunder ll but please give me some Real information as i will be very thankful to you and plz don't give me stuff from Photo shop, i think you got what i m saying, just editing USAF's F-22 raptor and F-35 Lightning wont do any good to Pakistan.

Plz tell this project is true or not.

there is no any plan of jf-17 2 even on pepers its just make pic because we wana feel happy these all staf from chaina or pakistan edit images and dream for future.i will post as same as well i wana see dreams of future.if they will do that may be after 2020 they think to make a stelth fighter in pakistan .

for all members its my personal think.just as any pakistani citizan so no harm.:D

may be i am wrong

any way long life pakistan :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I don't understand. Are you guys talking about a fantasy plane? Is this a super duper secret project that may or may not be underway? So those pictures that imran khan posted above are "fake"??

Actually, PAF ACM on numerous occasions has mentioned the JF-17 Thunder upgrade program which includes several new additions. He has mentioned in his interviews the increased payload, hardpoints, air-to-air refueling and enhanced max TO weight.

Therefore, I conclude there is an advanced JF-17 program and it is a work in progress.

if we think logically, we hardly seems to master some of the JF 17 concept, as in Pakistan we are only reponsible for painting, assembling and few of the others light stuff to carry out on JF 17. so in that sense where we hardly coping with Jf 17 ver 1,it would be an over statement that we will be making or working on JF 17 ver 2.

Long live China-Pakistan friendship, but i repeat the proud we would have once we have built a fighter on our own would not only open doors to alot of other developments such as a commercial airliner etc, but would also raise us as a recognised and developed country. relying heavily onto others is not a good idea, but a little bit dependence onto others is not such a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom