What's new

JF17s For New Afghan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17 will happen now since IEA will have to squesh ISKP and Pakistan armed forces stragetic depth military bases will also take place much earlier than anticipated to assist IEA on all levels to strengthen the security and build a robust neighbour which benefits everyone in the region and around the world

JF-17 will happen now since IEA will have to squesh ISKP and Pakistan armed forces stragetic depth military bases will also take place much earlier than anticipated to assist IEA on all levels to strengthen the security and build a robust neighbour which benefits everyone in the region and around the world
LOL don't lives in your falsehood

You unbanned me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pakistan is not going to hell hole named Afghanistan, we have other problems to deal with LOL 😂🤣🤣

Stay away from Pakistan's national security interests and matters entirely.. If you think Pakistan is not willing to evolve and secure it's stragetic interests you are day dreaming my mann.. Pakistan takes the meance on the LOC very serious.. Pakistan will prepare itself to the last bit of drop of blood. Please don't quote me anymore you don't know anything about PK interests and how to counter things just stay out of all this and don't quote and probably you will not last another few hours likely as you are banned nonestop for good reasons

Afghanistan total annual revenue was around 2 billion USD..

now it's probably less than $1 billion USD coz everyone fled the country + almost all the skilled ppl & businessman...

They've to feed soldiers + provide govt employees salaries + build infrastructure + there are far more important things to do than buy an expensive $30 million USD aircraft (it's expensive for a country like Afg) excluding the support package + the support infrastructure + training of pilots etc 🙃 not possible.. it's only possible if Pakistan wants to foot the bill or give it to them on Loan lol.

Stay away from Pakistan's national security interests and matters entirely.. If you think Pakistan is not willing to evolve and secure it's stragetic interests you are day dreaming my mann.. Pakistan takes the meance on the LOC very serious.. Pakistan will prepare itself to the last bit of drop of blood. Please don't quote me anymore you don't know anything about PK interests and how to counter things just stay out of all this and don't quote and probably you will not last another few hours likely as you are banned nonestop for good reasons
LOL 😂😂😂😂 we haven't economy to support base in Afghanistan currently are you in a think tank of of Pakistani establishment lol 😂🤣🤣🤣
LOL 😂😂😂😂 we haven't economy to support base in Afghanistan currently are you in a think tank of of Pakistani establishment lol 😂🤣🤣🤣

Afghanistan has natural resources they could be granted a loan for it without issues.
We've plenty of them in Pakistan too but did we tap into it in our own home ?? & What makes u think that we will do it there successfully ??
Afg don't need Fighter Jets & the only thing they should be looking at is CH-4 Or winglong Drones or Buy a Drone From Pakistan which are armed with 2 missiles..

According to Business insider Report published in 2017 ----> "The CH-3 and CH-4 have price tags around $4 million, whereas the Predator and Reaper can cost $4 million and $20 million respectively. The Wing Loong, another Chinese counterpart to the Predator, is priced even lower, at just $1 million. Even the CH-5, which is currently China's deadliest drone in service, costs "less than half the price" of a Predator."

3 JF-17s which we sold to Nigeria with support package etc were above $200+ Million USD... I don't think 3 will be enough for Afghanistan, so you want to sell them 10+ which will cost Pakistan over $1 billion USD 🤔 + who will develop the ground infrastructure for them + other stuff 🤦 & the other risk will be this --> Talibans crashing the Fighter Jets on regular basis bcz of poor maintenance & as a result damaging the reputation of JF17...

Drones are the only viable solution + Afg Talibans don't have any enemy in it's neighborhood for which they need Fighter Jets as of now except ISIS-k/Daesh terr'ørists & to deal with these terrorists - - talibans only need armed drones, I'm sure Pakistan & China can provide the talibans armed drones + training + infrastructure..

& Right now Afg economy is really weak for fighter jets.

Last edited:
CHINA....

There will be lithum extraction and PK doesn't have anything valuable except ores and other stones

Sure, China isn't going there immediately to setup factories,plants to extract rare earths, not going to happen within a decade + we've yet to see whether countries around the world will recognize Afg & How other countries will deal with this issue + imposition of US sanctions is another Possible factor..

There was an agreement about gas pipeline project connecting Pakistan to central Asian country passing through Afg land & Afg will earn money from that too but it's too early & Afg economy isn't going to improve a lot in coming 10 to 20 years to support an air force consisting of fighter jets..

Sure, China isn't going there immediately to setup factories,plants to extract rare earths, not going to happen within a decade + we've yet to see whether countries around the world will recognize Afg & How other countries will deal with this issue + imposition of US sanctions is another Possible factor..

There was an agreement about gas pipeline project connecting Pakistan to central Asian country passing through Afg land & Afg will earn money from that too but it's too early & Afg economy isn't going to improve a lot in coming 10 to 20 years to support an air force consisting of fighter jets..

I think it's going to happen within 2-3 years because they are badly needed and Pakistan itself will make sure to hasten that because it wants stake in it by lobbying the Chinese to kick-start it immediately..

@waz

There is a horrible troll loose on the forum please can you take care of it bro

I think it's going to happen within 2-3 years because they are badly needed and Pakistan itself will make sure to hasten that because it wants stake in it by lobbying the Chinese to kick-start it immediately..

@waz

There is a horrible troll loose on the forum please can you take care of it bro
LOL they need ONLY UCAVs there is no external enemy of Taliban so some coin aircraft armed version of super MASHAK ànd some UCAVs is best for them ànd they will haven't any big economy within 2-5 years to buy expensive fighter jets
Ànd again your ego is speaking @Titanium100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom