What's new

Jobs in Pakistan Army

just wondering is there any chances for a BEng Electronics guy in Armed forces ?

There are posts for B.Sc.Engineers also and they are given a little higher Starting Rank depending on your Experience in your Respective Field
Mostly captain rank Given

hi.is thr any chance of girl who has done masters(mass comm) in pak army ?as commissioned officer?

I am more then sure that there is no separate deppt in Army for your Qualification,But you can Apply to Education Branch :azn:of either Army,Air-Force,Navy and Commisioned to teach in NUST (for example), but these Posts are Offered not on regular Basis Rather these are offered on Need basis :no:

AstanoshKhan Thanks for the detailed answer, but I have already done Engineering. these are all like pre-engineering options.

A friend of mine Did Mechatronics Engg ,did Civilian-Job for about 4 years , On joining PAF he was straight away Given the First Rank Squadron Leader

I am more then sure that there is no separate deppt in Army for your Qualification,But you can Apply to Education Branch :azn:of either Army,Air-Force,Navy and Commisioned to teach in NUST (for example), but these Posts are Offered not on regular Basis Rather these are offered on Need basis :no:
ISPR is the deppt of army regarding my qualification:cool: and three years back they selected 100 candidates ...:)

i want job my quilification is Fsc but my age is twenty three i am waiting my result of B.A :pakistan:

I wish girls were able to join the army as soldiers! oh when will the day come when I can fight for my country. :undecided:

Hello Friends What is the last age for apply in pak army??????/

Join Pakistan Army 2014 as Captain (GDMOs) Through SSRC & PTC
Pakistan-Army.jpg

Back
Top Bottom