What's new

July. 1. 2023, Beijing, temperature over 40°C, tens of thousands wait in baked shadeless Tiananmen Square to pay respect to Chairman Mao's Mausoleum

India needs a Mao to rid its old poisonous dregs in their society, starting with caste system, Mao eradicated all those old barriers in our culture to prepare the nation to embark to solid development, that's why we are here today, but in India, such a person never emerged and the country is forever stuck in the dark age.

lol.. stupid china man pla.. Maos Great Leap Forward killed millions due to lack of food in early 60's. He thought Indias food problem was like chinas. But Indian issues in Lal Bahadur sharstri years had food shortage not many died, which then started the green revolution. This was due to democracy working. this is what I mean by Chinese not allowed to read outside news.
When Mao first came into power in 1949, China had 400 million people, when Mao died in 1976, China had 800 people. So much with your brainless propaganda.

lol.. stupid china man pla.. Maos Great Leap Forward killed millions due to lack of food in early 60's. He thought Indias food problem was like chinas. But Indian issues in Lal Bahadur sharstri years had food shortage not many died, which then started the green revolution. This was due to democracy working. this is what I mean by Chinese not allowed to read outside news.
ah. You have proven how India has experienced astonishing failure in 70 years.

Screenshot_20221219_233838.jpg

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.
Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.

253046482-jpg.697274

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.
Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.

253046482-jpg.697274
western secret docs as released by eleven Jinping

Ah. Indians still live in dreams.
hehe.. Indian can still dream. chinaman kept in cage by 100 million ccp members and dare not dream. cage monitored by camera 24/7.

hehe.. Indian can still dream. chinaman kept in cage by 100 million ccp members and dare not dream. cage monitored by camera 24/7.
Okay. Now you can go and beg for food from Modi.

hehe.. Indian can still dream.
Lol, keep dreaming, but how come the recent poll shows Indians are the least happy people in the world?

India has been one of the least happy countries in the world in recent years.
It was ranked 126 out of 137 countries surveyed, according to the 2023 edition of the World Happiness Report released yesterday (March 20).

Lol, keep dreaming, but how come the recent poll shows Indians are the least happy people in the world?

that's because we can say what we feel like. Chinese have to be happy always like the N Koreans

Okay. Now you can go and beg for food from Modi.
lol.. you always think about others what you do in your life.

that's because we can say what we feel like. Chinese have to be happy always like the N Koreans

lol.. you always think about others what you do in your life.
LOl, so 125 countries can not say what they feel... brilliant Indian mind

It was ranked 126 out of 137 countries surveyed,

Indian street shitters and cow piss drinkers kept in the shit slum country cage and want to come to China, no shame on you fools self-proclaimed superiority.

No matter how much I feel about a person/leader, I will never do that. You don't need to show off how much you like someone. You can do that from comforts of your home. This is plain stupidity.

Indian street shitters and cow piss drinkers kept in the shit slum country cage and want to come to China, no shame on you fools self-proclaimed superiority.
Don't want to become virus exporter

No matter how much I feel about a person/leader, I will never do that. You don't need to show off how much you like someone. You can do that from comforts of your home. This is plain stupidity.
I agree but People have their free choice, for me I won't do it, actually I never visited the place as a Beijinger, I also think it's dangerous, people can die from exposing themselves that long unshaded.

微信图片_20230703122939.png

Beijing residents brace for scorching heat as temperatures exceed 40 degrees Celsius​

Back
Top Bottom